AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2014 3:29:16 PM EDT
Haven't run across any in some time ...

Anyone have any leads?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:32:35 PM EDT
[#1]
That's not something you're going to just come into. You'll need to set up notifications with the various dealers who usually get them, and jump on it as soon as the email comes in.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 3:56:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Rainer had them yesterday....I bought the last one...
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:03:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Can't believe I missed them!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 4:10:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah I was sitting in front of the computer just before and the wife grabbed me to take her to the store. I got back 2 hours later and the sale was gone. If that ain't enough to piss the pope off. So now when I find them I'm gonna buy one more just to pay her back.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:07:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I always sleep on any deals I get via email....if it is available the next day I buy...if it is gone it was not meant to happen.   I checked the next day on these and they were OOS.   Checked later in the afternoon and there 1 available....bought it..it was meant to be.  

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 5:59:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I always sleep on any deals I get via email....if it is available the next day I buy...if it is gone it was not meant to happen.   I checked the next day on these and they were OOS.   Checked later in the afternoon and there 1 available....bought it..it was meant to be.    
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You got the one I told them to put back out there. The minute I saw they were up, I bought one. I then looked at the gun safe full of Noveskes and tried to figure out a way to build it. After a couple of hours, I emailed Rainier and asked if I could cancel my order.

I think I have Post Gun Graze Syndrome... I still get stupid excited when I see something like $100 BCGs, Noveske MUR uppers, and Gen 2 Lowers. I need to remember that I have already built all my dreams guns, and stocked up on extra ammo, magazines, lowers and BCGs. What I really need to be doing is purchasing 3 or 4 PSA blem w/10 PMAG combo deals every month.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:07:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yeah I was sitting in front of the computer just before and the wife grabbed me to take her to the store. I got back 2 hours later and the sale was gone. If that ain't enough to piss the pope off. So now when I find them I'm gonna buy one more just to pay her back.
View Quote

They were all gone in aprox 15 minutes tops!
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:18:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Teir one has a bunch of them 69 assuming live inventory for $287

http://www.tieronearms.com/category-s/1847.htm

New Generation 2 design featuring a flared magwell and integrated trigger guard. Noveske N4 semi-auto AR15 stripped forged lower receiver. Receiver is mil spec hard coat anodized aircraft grade 7075 T6 aluminum and uses standard take-down and fire control pins.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:19:56 PM EDT
[#9]
sorry - thought you said lower not the MUR upper .... only lucky people get them ... I was lucky once
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:02:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I never got an email notification from Rainier that they were in stock.  Glad I picked one up 2 weeks ago from a private seller.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:06:30 AM EDT
[#11]
You are just gonna have to watch the places that do carry them, EE and every other place that might just have those dam things. All I have been able to find is over priced chainsaws or WAY over priced Grade 1's. Sad when you can purchase 3 Vltor murs and still have money left over. Just go sleep deprived and spend every waking minute looking for them and you will get one. eventually, maybe
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top