User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 7
Link Posted: 12/20/2013 5:23:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Because of his spelling? Or the fact a "never seen in person" part from a "unknown" vender is proving to be vaporware?

He's trolling, I think, but I'll stand by my earlier "I'll buy one at a gun show, for cash, after I've seen it function" quote.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
hi i got a call from taccon today i preordered one and this eve i found out their not shipping their vender isnt large enofe to handle the volume so i was told now i am out my 500 plus ne taqccon trigger did anyone else get this call ?

kill him

Because of his spelling? Or the fact a "never seen in person" part from a "unknown" vender is proving to be vaporware?

He's trolling, I think, but I'll stand by my earlier "I'll buy one at a gun show, for cash, after I've seen it function" quote.

i agree, one i don't want to waste $500 on something that "if you hold it a certain way" doesn't work, i also don't want the atf banging on my door if they become illegal
Link Posted: 12/20/2013 2:30:50 PM EDT
[#2]
This guy is a troll, the site say Credit card will be charged just prior to shipping.

You will not going to loose any money . The ATF has approved it, how could they be banging on your door
Nobody got ever arrested  for rapid firing or bump firing
Link Posted: 12/20/2013 5:20:05 PM EDT
[#3]
not a troll i called this morning and they are going to be shipping right after christmas ,was about to freak
Link Posted: 12/21/2013 11:50:32 AM EDT
[#4]
My son and I made a pre-order on Dec. 1 for 4 of the triggers our order number is low 300's and were told we would have our order before end of Jan.
Just have to stand by and see if they follow though as stated.
Link Posted: 12/21/2013 3:01:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Does anyone else think the fire selector is a hideous looking design?

Can I swap that out for a better looking one?
Link Posted: 12/21/2013 3:18:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nope. Looks sweet to me.
Link Posted: 12/21/2013 5:36:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My son and I made a pre-order on Dec. 1 for 4 of the triggers our order number is low 300's and were told we would have our order before end of Jan.
Just have to stand by and see if they follow though as stated.
View Quote

I pre ordered on 12/13 and I'm order# 2024. Dang that's a lot of orders in less than 2 wks.
Link Posted: 12/22/2013 2:52:49 AM EDT
[#8]
2024 times 500 = over a million in only two weeks
Link Posted: 12/22/2013 4:00:30 AM EDT
[#9]
I would spend $500 on a lot of things, this is not one of them however. As cool as it appears to be, I really don't mind the semi auto part of my current triggers.
Link Posted: 12/22/2013 9:26:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

it looks a little fat and ugly, it a huge deal but im waitng for a ambi one to come out
Link Posted: 12/22/2013 4:57:00 PM EDT
[#11]
i gott an e mail says they will be shipping my order by dec 30 my order number was under 200 so i hope its worth it.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 12:01:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Shit. You guys have some low order numbers. I ordered as soon as I found out about these triggers and my order # is 2046.

I wonder when I'll be seeing this trigger?

Link Posted: 12/23/2013 1:56:49 AM EDT
[#13]
considering this or the S3G. will wait for early adopter reviews.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 5:02:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
2024 times 500 = over a million in only two weeks
View Quote

I am sure they are shitting themselves. Cost of what 50-100 a unit actual production cost? Not sure how much r&d they sunk into it but not a bad roi if they dumped 5 to 15k on getting it initially designed and approved.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 7:54:13 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm number 90 in line so hopefully I'll have something to post a review of soon.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 11:55:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm number 90 in line so hopefully I'll have something to post a review of soon.
View Quote

I got ahold of someone at Taccon today. They said it will be another week or so till they start shipping the early orders.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 2:29:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I got ahold of someone at Taccon today. They said it will be another week or so till they start shipping the early orders.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Did they happen to say how many units they're shipping out per week? I'd love to know how long it's going to take them to get to the higher numbers like my order number.

Link Posted: 12/23/2013 7:50:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
considering this or the S3G. will wait for early adopter reviews.
View Quote

How is this different than the S3G?
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 7:54:08 PM EDT
[#19]
My order is number 200 on the dot. This drop in is going to be fun when i get my hands on it. Plus my gunsmith is going to have the deer in the head light face when i move it to the 3rd position.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 8:11:56 PM EDT
[#20]
I asked them about when my order number 2046 would be shipping and this was their response:

At the old rate of production it would have been mid or end of February.  But we have stepped up production and we will deliver much quicker now.

Thank you for your interest in the Tac-ConTM 3MR trigger.

Customer Service

Tac-Con™

Link Posted: 12/24/2013 6:48:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Did they happen to say how many units they're shipping out per week? I'd love to know how long it's going to take them to get to the higher numbers like my order number.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No he didn't give me that info just that mine will ship on Monday. I have low order number.
Link Posted: 12/25/2013 9:27:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Well, when you guys get your triggers, make a quick video of a shoot if you can.
Link Posted: 12/25/2013 1:58:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

it looks a little fat and ugly, it a huge deal but im waitng for a ambi one to come out
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

for $500 they ought to ambi already.
Link Posted: 12/26/2013 5:07:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Just bought one my order number is 2540 so its still climbing.
Link Posted: 12/26/2013 10:17:40 AM EDT
[#25]
I ordered mine from King's Arsenal I wonder if King's Arsenal will get the first shipment

or people that ordered from the TacCon site  ?
Link Posted: 12/26/2013 9:41:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote

Wow! They've sold 500 since I bought mine! They're raking in, boys!

2540 x $495 = $1,257,300.00

They must be absolutely thrilled!
Link Posted: 12/26/2013 10:38:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And busily making diaper swaps at the same time. (Me thinks they probably didn't anticipate certain order volume levels.)
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 7:10:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 8:21:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I ordered mine from King's Arsenal I wonder if King's Arsenal will get the first shipment

or people that ordered from the TacCon site  ?
View Quote

as i understand it, the guys that make the USM4 rifle got them first and are already selling them in their guns.  this guy on gunbroker bought one for review and is selling it, so they are out there, not vaporware.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=383446350

his looks to have serial #200.  i'm sure those precede the trigger group sales.  i have heard (from the USM4 guys that kings arsenal wasn't an official vendor yet.  that may not be true since they're trying to sell their guns with the trigger group in it.  i ordered direct from Tac-Con.  low 900's.  
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 9:33:12 AM EDT
[#30]
I ordered the day I found out about it on Dec 7th and I'm still order number 1669 wish i would had stumbled upon it sooner.

Off subject but I think I read it on AR15 that some one was stating that they don't make a lefty, I emailed tac-con and they do and will be shipping mine with one all you have to do is ask at checkout or email them if you have an order and they will add it to your order.

Wish we had some real news on when we are going to get these I check every few days still pending
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 10:21:51 AM EDT
[#31]
agreed on the communication on their part regarding shipping.  they will reply if you email them.  i was told end of dec, early january based on my order #.  i just wish i hadn't waited until 10pm on the 1st to order mine (i guess a few beers loosened my wallet up).  

can't wait to get this and head out to our land to shoot and test it out.  will try to post some videos.  

hopefully as people start to receive them, they will add photos to this thread.
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 10:57:19 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I ordered the day I found out about it on Dec 7th and I'm still order number 1669 wish i would had stumbled upon it sooner.

Off subject but I think I read it on AR15 that some one was stating that they don't make a lefty, I emailed tac-con and they do and will be shipping mine with one all you have to do is ask at checkout or email them if you have an order and they will add it to your order.

Wish we had some real news on when we are going to get these I check every few days still pending
View Quote

anything on them making an ambi?
Link Posted: 12/27/2013 11:23:02 AM EDT
[#33]
anything on them making an ambi?

Not that I know of on the ambi sorry. From the pictures I have seen of the selector it docent look like they have the detents on both sides so it dose not look reversible/universal like on my colts, plus it docent look like a select fire safe either so thats not an option i don't think not an expert.

looking at the last order number posted of 2562 ($1.281mil) looks like there is lots of interest in the product just hope I get mine before February so they should be coming out with some accessories you would hope
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 12:42:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Well, I should have pre ordered earlier, but finally did. I just got in under 2600.
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 3:12:16 PM EDT
[#35]
2.611 I think it said. This guy is making a killing!!! Hope it is worth the money.
Link Posted: 12/28/2013 10:38:20 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

2.611 I think it said. This guy is making a killing!!! Hope it is worth the money.
View Quote

Just shows how much folks want anything close to a FA.

The 1986 ban should be repealed, IMHO.

There was no crime wave with FA's and no emergency needing that ban. We got screwed!

We can't let them continue eroding the second amendment anymore!
Link Posted: 12/29/2013 3:09:43 PM EDT
[#37]
We do offer a lefty and an ambi will be offered after the SHOT show.

Customer Service
Tac-Con™

I got this email  two days ago asking.
Link Posted: 12/29/2013 6:35:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Customer Service
Tac-Con™

View Quote

Are there any plans to offer this in a 3.5# weight?
Link Posted: 12/30/2013 5:36:28 AM EDT
[#39]
I wonder if it'll be EIC legal?
Link Posted: 12/30/2013 11:32:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

And busily making diaper swaps at the same time. (Me thinks they probably didn't anticipate certain order volume levels.)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are for getting something. I ordered one. My coworker ordered 3 and has 1 order number. So who knows how man have been sold.
Link Posted: 12/30/2013 12:05:03 PM EDT
[#41]
This thing is killing me, come on Tac-Con start shipping already before I drop dead

Link Posted: 12/30/2013 12:44:20 PM EDT
[#42]
I know this is a dumb question but has anyones order status changes from pending to anything else?

Has anyone gotten chargers on there credit card?

I checked my credit card, I did have a temp charge the day I ordered but that is gone now still havent been charged but i'm order #1669 so don't think ill be getting mine anytime soon.
Link Posted: 12/30/2013 12:45:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Customer Service
Tac-Con™

i doubt it regarding the 3.5# pull weight.  they have said in several places that they went with the 4.5# pull b/c that is the number that most LE and private security co's have set as a standard (i.e. nothing lower than 4.5 - i'm sure it has to do with liability for accidental discharge of the weapon).  that said, 4.5 is still better than 'stock'.
Link Posted: 12/30/2013 1:49:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I know this is a dumb question but has anyones order status changes from pending to anything else?

Has anyone gotten chargers on there credit card?

I checked my credit card, I did have a temp charge the day I ordered but that is gone now still havent been charged but i'm order #1669 so don't think ill be getting mine anytime soon.
View Quote

Same here my friend on the credit card. I ordered from King's black Friday price but they don't even have it yet  
Link Posted: 12/30/2013 2:59:27 PM EDT
[#45]
my order show complete and i gott e mail at 6 pm said mine would be shipped on first shipment today have my fingures crossed my number is under 170
Link Posted: 12/30/2013 3:12:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Good to hear it
Link Posted: 12/30/2013 3:13:44 PM EDT
[#47]
they have had my money since the 16 of dec
Link Posted: 12/30/2013 6:13:39 PM EDT
[#48]
my order show complete and i gott e mail at 6 pm said mine would be shipped on first shipment today have my fingures crossed my number is under 170

great to hear,  lets get some real first hand review on here ASAP please!!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2013 2:48:47 AM EDT
[#49]
My order is less than 100 and still nothing. I am starting to get worried its vaporware.
Link Posted: 12/31/2013 7:49:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

great to hear,  lets get some real first hand review on here ASAP please!!!
View Quote

That's exciting.   I've looked at this trigger over and over again and I'm still hesitant to order one until I see some more first hand reviews.
Page / 7
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top