Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/29/2013 10:53:36 AM EDT
I'm attempting my first build and am looking for a lower receiver parts kit that doesn't include a trigger or grip.  Looking at some top google links, nobody seems to carry something like that.  I'll spring for the kits with a grip, but if I don't have to pay for one, I'd rather not.  Thanks in advance, and as the lurker/new poster, thanks for being a great community!
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 10:58:14 AM EDT
[#1]
WOA LPK
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 11:07:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I put my own lower parts kit together using colt parts, There's a complete LPK  HERE
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 11:13:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm attempting my first build and am looking for a lower receiver parts kit that doesn't include a trigger or grip.  Looking at some top google links, nobody seems to carry something like that.  I'll spring for the kits with a grip, but if I don't have to pay for one, I'd rather not.  Thanks in advance, and as the lurker/new poster, thanks for being a great community!
View Quote

You can get an LPK sans trigger group from Palmetto State Armory for a really good price.  I think I have only seen one or two without grips, but the prices were higher than PSA anyway, so I always get theirs.
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 2:34:23 PM EDT
[#5]
You could also try the "Gunbuilder" LPK from CMMG for $39.95

CMMG LPK
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top