Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/12/2013 3:45:23 PM EDT
My M16A4 Clone is done! Lots o pics!

Started this pre panic, had 95% of it pre panic too thankfully! Mainly been putting aside for the ACOG which i finaly got.

SPECS:

PSA A2 buttstock
McKay Enterprises A2 lower from NoDak Spud
PSA LPK
CORE15 BCG
PSA standard charging handle (thinking about a bcm gunfighter though)
PSA Flatop upper receiver w M4 feed ramps
PSA cold hammer forged, machine gun steel 20" govt barrel made by FN
Matech folding rear sight
Knights Armament RAS rail
Trijicon ACOG - TA31f w red chevron
DIY Sling from arfcom sling forum... Made it to emulate my VCAS slings and look like a private taped it on their gun
Paint by Rustoleum

The barrel is awesome and super accurate. Its heavy compared to my a1,a2 and carbines, but this in just a short amount of time has become my go to rifle. I really enjoy shooting this. I really like the TA31, but compared to my TA33, i prefer the amber chevron and the lack of eye relief is noticable. The ability to focus up close with the 33 is waaay better too. That said the extra field of view is nice and the extra 1x does make enough of a difference to notice. Still the 31 is awesome and its very much at home on this rifle. The barrel is up to the task, the lpk, well...

I did the naval jelly trick on the bcg and lpk to turn the black to a grn gray. I think it looks better. Took me some time to decide to spray it, sooo glad i did.

Im really happy with how it turned out, enjoy the pics!

Link Posted: 7/12/2013 4:32:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice rifle you have there.
Link Posted: 7/12/2013 4:44:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I like this...I think I just got the itch for my 4th build..
Link Posted: 7/12/2013 4:58:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I like it a lot.  Very well done.
Link Posted: 7/12/2013 6:28:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice. I built an M16A4 clone last year and I love it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2013 4:39:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks~!
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 3:28:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Great pictures and great rifle.
Link Posted: 7/31/2013 5:48:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Great pictures and great rifle.
View Quote

Thanks~! I've shot it quite a bit now and I really like it! It turned out great...
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top