Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/25/2013 5:16:35 AM EDT
Has anyone ordered this? Its supposed to have several DVDs, manuals etc about builds and other information.

I clicked on the order link but it said once I paid I'd have "access" to the videos and manuals....do they actually send you anything or is it all online?
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 6:05:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Haven't heard of it.

I just bought Patrick Sweeney's book and it had just about all I needed to get a good working knowledge of the platform.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:09:16 AM EDT
[#2]
A link maybe? What are you talking about?
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:44:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Haven't heard of it.

I just bought Patrick Sweeney's book and it had just about all I needed to get a good working knowledge of the platform.

Probably this.

Underground Assault Rifle

Never heard of it.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:48:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Breaking News: Renegade Patriot Discovers
“Secret Loophole” To Get An AR-15
Completely “Off The Books” That
The Government Will NEVER Know About!

Read This Now, Before Obama and The Gun-Grabbers In Washington
Ban This “Loophole” For American Citizens Forever ...

Dear Fellow Patriot,

What I’m about to tell you in the next 7 minutes could get me in a lot of trouble …

It might even land me behind bars …

Or put me on one of those unconstitutional “American Citizen” kill lists that Obama and his cronies compile behind closed doors EVERY DAY …

Why?

Because I’m going to expose a “secret loophole” the crooks in Washington do not want you to know …

You’re about to discover how you can legally get what the liberal media calls an “assault rifle” – without the government ever knowing about it!

Another website dedicated to conspiracy theorists and paranoid people...
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:52:01 AM EDT
[#5]
After reading more of the description, this guy's "loophole" is just buying 80% lowers and finishing them himself.  Some super secret thing you've found their buddy!  
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 11:54:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Well it just sounds like they are selling instructions to complete an 80% lower. But don't they have most of that on this forum? But if you want an AR "off the books" why not buy one from an individual in state? No background checks required as long as the seller doesn't fear you are a criminal.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 12:20:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

After reading more of the description, this guy's "loophole" is just buying 80% lowers and finishing them himself.  Some super secret thing you've found their buddy!  

this.

Link Posted: 5/25/2013 1:22:58 PM EDT
[#8]
that looks ALMOST as douche at the assholes selling downloadable "complete your own 80% lower" guides on ebay for $10. they prey on the uninformed.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 1:31:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
that looks ALMOST as douche at the assholes selling downloadable "complete your own 80% lower" guides on ebay for $10. they prey on the uninformed.

sad part is those are the same people that are hogging ammo and mags...remember, if CTD can advertise a pmag at $99, someone will buy it for that price!
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 1:40:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

sad part is those are the same people that are hogging ammo and mags...remember, if CTD can advertise a pmag at $99, someone will buy it for that price!

don't even get me started on CTD..........  LOL
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 2:10:37 PM EDT
[#11]
All the information to build any flavor of AR you can imagine is on weaponsguild........and it is free...........and you can download the Ray-Vin tutorial to finish a blank forging on a manual mill........free too.......this is a pitch for suckers...........In my opinion....
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 3:04:38 PM EDT
[#12]
you can try this link to some info right here on arfcom.
Link Posted: 5/25/2013 7:37:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Below is the PDF copy of their "Underground Assault Rifle" manual. Just googled that. Sounds like what they're selling.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qqendmndisgf949
Link Posted: 6/30/2013 6:00:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

don't even get me started on CTD..........  LOL

I have not ordered a single thing from CTD since the Pmag heist.  I used to order a lot of crap from them.

Link Posted: 6/30/2013 6:18:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/30/2013 6:48:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Well it just sounds like they are selling instructions to complete an 80% lower. But don't they have most of that on this forum? But if you want an AR "off the books" why not buy one from an individual in state? No background checks required as long as the seller doesn't fear you are a criminal.

What you're describing is the infamous 'Gun Show Loophole'.  This is exactly how terrorists wind up with RPGs and machine guns, ya know!

But yeah, that website looks like one of those deals where the guy is just selling you compiled data he pulled off the web.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top