Author
Posted: 5/25/2013 4:16:35 AM EST
Has anyone ordered this? Its supposed to have several DVDs, manuals etc about builds and other information.

I clicked on the order link but it said once I paid I'd have "access" to the videos and manuals....do they actually send you anything or is it all online?
TheAtticRat
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/25/2013 5:05:53 AM EST
Haven't heard of it.

I just bought Patrick Sweeney's book and it had just about all I needed to get a good working knowledge of the platform.
lagavulin62
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/25/2013 10:09:16 AM EST
A link maybe? What are you talking about?
mrjinglesusa
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/25/2013 10:44:18 AM EST
[Last Edit: 5/25/2013 10:45:09 AM EST by mrjinglesusa]
Originally Posted By TheAtticRat:
Haven't heard of it.

I just bought Patrick Sweeney's book and it had just about all I needed to get a good working knowledge of the platform.

Probably this.

Underground Assault Rifle

Never heard of it.
mrjinglesusa
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/25/2013 10:48:09 AM EST

Breaking News: Renegade Patriot Discovers
“Secret Loophole” To Get An AR-15
Completely “Off The Books” That
The Government Will NEVER Know About!

Read This Now, Before Obama and The Gun-Grabbers In Washington
Ban This “Loophole” For American Citizens Forever ...

Dear Fellow Patriot,

What I’m about to tell you in the next 7 minutes could get me in a lot of trouble …

It might even land me behind bars …

Or put me on one of those unconstitutional “American Citizen” kill lists that Obama and his cronies compile behind closed doors EVERY DAY …

Why?

Because I’m going to expose a “secret loophole” the crooks in Washington do not want you to know …

You’re about to discover how you can legally get what the liberal media calls an “assault rifle” – without the government ever knowing about it!

Another website dedicated to conspiracy theorists and paranoid people...
mrjinglesusa
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/25/2013 10:52:01 AM EST
After reading more of the description, this guy's "loophole" is just buying 80% lowers and finishing them himself. Some super secret thing you've found their buddy!
lagavulin62
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/25/2013 10:54:51 AM EST
Well it just sounds like they are selling instructions to complete an 80% lower. But don't they have most of that on this forum? But if you want an AR "off the books" why not buy one from an individual in state? No background checks required as long as the seller doesn't fear you are a criminal.
us-kiwi
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/25/2013 11:20:51 AM EST

Originally Posted By mrjinglesusa:
After reading more of the description, this guy's "loophole" is just buying 80% lowers and finishing them himself. Some super secret thing you've found their buddy!

this.
Motor Racing, Mountain Climbing and Bullfighting are the only true sports. The others are simply children's games played by adults. - Ernest Hemingway
MoS #666
I don't like lube. I do like pain though, so YMMV. - BeS
Sc0tt
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/25/2013 12:22:58 PM EST
that looks ALMOST as douche at the assholes selling downloadable "complete your own 80% lower" guides on ebay for $10. they prey on the uninformed.
d16man
pickin' and grinnin'
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/25/2013 12:31:48 PM EST
Originally Posted By Sc0tt:
that looks ALMOST as douche at the assholes selling downloadable "complete your own 80% lower" guides on ebay for $10. they prey on the uninformed.

sad part is those are the same people that are hogging ammo and mags...remember, if CTD can advertise a pmag at $99, someone will buy it for that price!
إلى الأبد كافر
Sc0tt
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/25/2013 12:40:35 PM EST
Originally Posted By d16man:

sad part is those are the same people that are hogging ammo and mags...remember, if CTD can advertise a pmag at $99, someone will buy it for that price!

don't even get me started on CTD.......... LOL
Mad-Machinist
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/25/2013 1:10:37 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/25/2013 6:11:11 PM EST by Mad-Machinist]
All the information to build any flavor of AR you can imagine is on weaponsguild........and it is free...........and you can download the Ray-Vin tutorial to finish a blank forging on a manual mill........free too.......this is a pitch for suckers...........In my opinion....
Sc0tt
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/25/2013 2:04:38 PM EST
you can try this link to some info right here on arfcom.
lone_wolf90
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/25/2013 6:37:20 PM EST
Below is the PDF copy of their "Underground Assault Rifle" manual. Just googled that. Sounds like what they're selling.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qqendmndisgf949
tlm3210
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/30/2013 5:00:12 PM EST
Originally Posted By d16man:

don't even get me started on CTD.......... LOL

I have not ordered a single thing from CTD since the Pmag heist. I used to order a lot of crap from them.

Aimless
The Hero of Cockpocalypse
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/30/2013 5:18:40 PM EST
Instructions for completing 80% lowers are free
Prosecutor Kristyna S. Mills said her office prosecutes these types of cases “all the time”speaking of the prosecution of Sgt. Nathan Haddad, a decorated combat veteran, for possessing AR15 magazines
ARinKCMO
"The truth is...."
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 6/30/2013 5:48:41 PM EST
Originally Posted By lagavulin62:
Well it just sounds like they are selling instructions to complete an 80% lower. But don't they have most of that on this forum? But if you want an AR "off the books" why not buy one from an individual in state? No background checks required as long as the seller doesn't fear you are a criminal.

What you're describing is the infamous 'Gun Show Loophole'. This is exactly how terrorists wind up with RPGs and machine guns, ya know!

But yeah, that website looks like one of those deals where the guy is just selling you compiled data he pulled off the web.
Life Member: NRA
Member: SAF
Member: USPSA