Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2013 11:36:38 AM EDT
I don't see a whole lot said on here about the uppers from MA Parts Inc.  They seem to have uppers pretty often, and the prices look reasonable.  Anyone have experience with them, good bad or indifferent?  Is the quality OK, is the company reputable?
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 11:54:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I don't see a whole lot said on here about the uppers from MA Parts Inc.  They seem to have uppers pretty often, and the prices look reasonable.  Anyone have experience with them, good bad or indifferent?  Is the quality OK, is the company reputable?

I ordered a BCG from them a few weeks back, It shipped with two days and was here via UPS within a week. The bcg has 0 markings which has me a bit nervous but its in perfect condition and was priced well. I'd say they are good to go.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 12:14:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one sitting in front of me that is still the way I got it due to lack of other parts.  I can say it looks like your standard upper and they shipped it out the day I ordered it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 12:19:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I ordered a BCG from them a few weeks back, It shipped with two days and was here via UPS within a week. The bcg has 0 markings which has me a bit nervous but its in perfect condition and was priced well. I'd say they are good to go.

They are selling uppers w/o the BCG, which I suppose means they don't have any.  I'll be getting a BCG elsewhere eventually.  As far as markings go, the BCG in my RRA upper has no markings, and it still looks like new after about 300 rounds.  Some day I will get a spare bolt to have around.  This next upper is going to have a Colt BCG in it for a while, until I find one I like for it.  FailZero maybe.

Link Posted: 3/11/2013 12:21:53 PM EDT
[#4]
ordered 2 lower parts kits... shipped next day... look good to go

ordered two bcgs they shipped 2 days after ordered.... emailed them and they said they were rock river.... look good ... that is about all i know

Link Posted: 3/11/2013 5:22:58 PM EDT
[#5]
M+A Parts is good to go.  I've bought complete rifle kits and misc. parts.
Link Posted: 3/11/2013 5:51:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I got two middy kits from them about 6 years ago. Fast shipping, good quality product, one happy customer. For me, they are GTG.  YMMV
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 5:28:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Ordered an upper last week and I have it now. Excellent quality. Zero complaints.
Link Posted: 3/12/2013 5:35:50 AM EDT
[#8]
They ar GTG.  I have bought from them and they were kind of my "best kept secret" vendor.  Well, not anymore, lol
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top