AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 51
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 2:54:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hello everyone!

I always buy my uppers (they come with the Forward Assist and Dust Cover) from Chandler Hardwoods, Inc. out of TN. The upper is $59, $72 shipped. They're forged aluminum, made in the USA. I've never had a problem with them and they've never been out of stock!  

Link: http://www.chandlerhardwoods.com/product-p/ar15-u.htm
View Quote

Post count.
Join date.
No thanks.
Buy some advertising or GTFO.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 1:14:55 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.blackrocktacticalsolutions.com/Ar-15-M16-Stripped-Upper-Receiver-BRURS.htm

Fast free shipping. came in with no t marks and a free tshirt since I got two!  Free tshirt currently when you purchase 100.00.  

Looked GTG.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:52:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:40:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Meh... Seems ok.  Fair price but you don't know what tolerances the parts were finished to, it doesn't mention anything about being shot peened, and there is no picture of the gas key staking. I'd be more inclined to go with parts I am more familiar with (Colt, BCM,  Noveske, Rainier Arms,  Aim Surplus, even PSA Premium).

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:14:52 AM EDT
[#5]
http://www.blackrocktacticalsolutions.com/AR15-A3-UPPER-Bolt-Carrier-Group-and-Charging-Handle-A3Kit.htm

I was referring to the price$$$.  The quality has been GTG over the past year.  I know their BCG listing mentions shot peening and staking on the as well as hardening, will have to look again.

After adding it up 175.00 with free shipping looks good since its not a blem.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 11:07:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Funny how all your posts are shilling for blackrock I am sure you have no affiliation with them

If you are going to use the forums to push your products at least get a vendor account to do it
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:29:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Funny how all your posts are shilling for blackrock I am sure you have no affiliation with them

If you are going to use the forums to push your products at least get a vendor account to do it
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Hmmm and Black Rock is AL also
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:31:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny how that all works out, isn't it? Smells like troll.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 12:40:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Yep he's my friend.. Struggling like the rest of us here in AL to make ends meat.

I like the local source I have now on part as well.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 9:28:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plus if you look here. You can get it direct from Anderson for 170.00.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:47:12 PM EDT
[#12]
The difference in cost between Anderson and Blackrock Tactical's upper with BCG and Charging handle, would be the BCG Blackrock is selling is Black Nitride.

Otherwise they are identical.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 7:44:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Anyone know where to get a VLTOR VIS-KM 9?

Here are a few in stock in rifle length but I need midlength:

http://www.tieronearms.com/product-p/vis-km12.htm
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:04:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 4:23:00 PM EDT
[#15]
http://www.surplusammo.com/saa-ar15-stripped-flat-top-upper-receiver-no-marks/     $35.99 No frills, no name, stripped upper.  From Surplus Ammo, so you know they are GTG.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 10:32:49 PM EDT
[#17]

But the $15 shipping takes the luster off of that deal. Do they have a free shipping coupon or 10% off or anything? What about free shipping for orders over $100? I couldn't find anything on the website.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 10:48:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 11:35:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I had $10 shipping for two.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But the $15 shipping takes the luster off of that deal. Do they have a free shipping coupon or 10% off or anything? What about free shipping for orders over $100? I couldn't find anything on the website.

I had $10 shipping for two.

You must be closer than me. Wait! That's not true! You are twice as far as I am. Stupid UPS! I ordered one anyways.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 12:45:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/25/2014 11:20:41 PM EDT
[#21]
WCarmory selling Aero stripped uppers for  $48.04 WCarmories

Hoping this company ships fast dont think many have used it before. Also use coupon code (cash) and receive 2.5% cash back (nothing major but anything helps right?)

Also found them at doasales.net for $60.00 they offer free shipping on orders over $100 or its $12.00 for shipping doasales
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 1:30:41 PM EDT
[#22]
http://www.copesdistributing.com/anderson-blem-stripped-lightweight-sport-upper-receiver-p-7807.html    $29.99 stripped blem lower. What a bargain..
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 3:19:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
http://www.copesdistributing.com/anderson-blem-stripped-lightweight-sport-upper-receiver-p-7807.html    $29.99 stripped blem lower. What a bargain..
View Quote

Thanks tacomabob!!!!! I've been looking for an upper with no forward assist for a dedicated .22lr. I never considered not having the ejection port cover but the more I look at it and think about it, why would I need one? This is just a .22 upper to put on my lower so I can have some fun with my son at the range. Thanks for the heads up.

Page / 51
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top