Page:  / 372
Author
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 7:25:56 PM
Told ya'll they was going up tonight!! I damn sure didn't need it but I bought it anyway...........
Silver03gt
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 7:27:16 PM
Originally Posted By rawpower:
Originally Posted By Silver03gt:
Are the pistol lowers only compatible with pistol uppers?

WTF is a "pistol upper?"
If its milspec and the lower is milspec, the two will mate.
For the 20th time in this thread (which is the wrong place to ask the question), it does not matter what the lower is marked if you want to build a rifle.

Sorry that i put my question in the wrong place but thanks for the info.
HoBoJoe15
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 7:30:04 PM
They do not sell lowers seperate from rifles anymore.

Originally Posted By jamcclureuk:
Does anyone know if Daniel Defense lowers ever come up?

SheriffPusser
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 7:31:55 PM
Who makes the Rainier lowers? I swear I just saw it posted today but I can't find it. I want to say it was Seekins.
cranston
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 7:33:32 PM
Originally Posted By SheriffPusser:
Originally Posted By cranston:
Originally Posted By DarkKnightWong:
Originally Posted By Akteacher:
This is my first post, and thanks to everyone for the information.
To anyone who does not mind having the "pistol" on their lower, JSE just shipped my Mega lower today. I ordered it yesterday. It states that it is out of stock on their website, but I just followed the examples given by some of the other posts in the locked thread..

It should be in Alaska by the middle of next week..

How did you get one ? Ive had a forge and a billet one on backorder since early Jan.

I'd also backordered the 'regular' forged Mega earlier in Feb. No movement there, but placed backorder for 2 Mega pistol lowers two days ago. They're shipping today.
Mega forged 'Pistol'

So you just place the order as if you were going to back order it, and it ships the next day?

Yep. In checking out, there's a 'backorder' option. You then enter date of 00/00/0000 for the 'money order sent' date. I just put a note in there (there's field in the checkout process) asking them to call me once item was back in stock for my payment & FFL info. Again, credit goes to others that did this first (prior thread), not me...

Ordered on 13th, received a call yesterday (14th) morning asking for my info. It's shipping today (15th) as there was a little hangup with the FFL info.
EnchinsuOcha
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 7:33:37 PM
Originally Posted By dumkopf:
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=329792607

seekins forged Buy it Now $249

6 in stock... not a great price but not terrible for the times, prices seem to be creeping back down on gunbroker

Considering you can get them for $130 + shipping from DSGARMS that is not a good deal...
mustangfreek
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 7:36:03 PM
Who makes the Rainier lowers? I swear I just saw it posted today but I can't find it. I want to say it was Seekins.

Mega Arms
liquidflesh1349
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 7:36:06 PM

I believe it is Mega who makes their lowers.

SheriffPusser
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 7:37:27 PM
Originally Posted By mustangfreek:

Mega Arms

That was my second guess

Thanks
GoRebels
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 7:54:10 PM
Originally Posted By liquidflesh1349:

I believe it is Mega who makes their lowers.

It is if you go over and hang out in Rainiers Industry section you'll learn lots and the guys are quick with responses......
dumkopf
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 7:57:14 PM
[Last Edit: 2/15/2013 7:58:05 PM by dumkopf]
http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=2124

OOS
DragonRider
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 8:02:16 PM
[Last Edit: 2/15/2013 8:02:45 PM by DragonRider]
Originally Posted By liquidflesh1349:
http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=2124

Rainier Arms forged lowers in stock!

Thanks! Got 1
cdice36
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 8:14:29 PM
Are people still staying away from the Aero lowers just out of principle or is there something wrong with their quality? I have stayed away because it just pisses me off that I have two on backorder with Brownells since 12/26 that total less than $200, but I am thinking about just biting the bullet and getting one since they are only $20 more than the Seekins I have been trying to get. I work all day so when the Seekins come in stock i am never able to get one.
GoRebels
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 8:16:45 PM
Originally Posted By cdice36:
Are people still staying away from the Aero lowers just out of principle or is there something wrong with their quality? I have stayed away because it just pisses me off that I have two on backorder with Brownells since 12/26 that total less than $200, but I am thinking about just biting the bullet and getting one since they are only $20 more than the Seekins I have been trying to get. I work all day so when the Seekins come in stock i am never able to get one.

Pretty much! The days of that kinda of pricing for simple Forged Lowers are over my man.............They'll either lower them down to where they should be ($100 was $89) and start shipping to its distributors for backorders or loose their asses....
7summits
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 8:21:36 PM
I am not sure how many of you have ever dealt with Marshall at Primary Arms, for myself I have never seen better customer service. He went out of his way to personally coordinate, keep in touch, and make sure that I received my Spikes lower. Even before the craziness I didn’t see this kind of attention. Kudos to Primary Arms!
andressb
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 8:29:57 PM
Just got notification from Rainier Arms that the NorthTech Defense AR15 Billet Lower I ordered on 2/8 shipped today.
Bluetick007
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 8:36:17 PM
Originally Posted By andressb:
Just got notification from Rainier Arms that the NorthTech Defense AR15 Billet Lower I ordered on 2/8 shipped today.

I ordered the same lower from Rainier on 2/8/13... got the shipping notification with tracking number on Wednesday 2/13/2013, but the order has not moved yet. My FFL was new and not in their network... but I expect it to start showing movement over the weekend. Rainier was great to work with... they have even added my local FFL to their network!
Msanders2
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 8:52:53 PM
Originally Posted By Bluetick007:
Originally Posted By andressb:

I ordered the same lower from Rainier on 2/8/13... got the shipping notification with tracking number on Wednesday 2/13/2013, but the order has not moved yet. My FFL was new and not in their network... but I expect it to start showing movement over the weekend. Rainier was great to work with... they have even added my local FFL to their network!

I got my north tech today I ordered from them on 2/7. Super nice lower, looks just as good as my Noveske gen2.
saburkha
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 9:13:02 PM
[Last Edit: 2/15/2013 9:28:35 PM by saburkha]
King's Arsenal has some billet upper and lower sets in stock. or shipping soon. not sure. Kings Lower/upper Sets

http://f.cl.ly/items/3U0A1N0R1p0E2s3I0i3L/KA-LowerUpperSet.jpg
andressb
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 9:17:31 PM
What type of upper are you guys going to use with the NorthTech lower?
Maknwar
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 9:21:47 PM
[Last Edit: 2/15/2013 9:25:09 PM by Maknwar]
Originally Posted By cranston:
Originally Posted By DarkKnightWong:
Originally Posted By Akteacher:
This is my first post, and thanks to everyone for the information.
To anyone who does not mind having the "pistol" on their lower, JSE just shipped my Mega lower today. I ordered it yesterday. It states that it is out of stock on their website, but I just followed the examples given by some of the other posts in the locked thread..

It should be in Alaska by the middle of next week..

How did you get one ? Ive had a forge and a billet one on backorder since early Jan.

I'd also backordered the 'regular' forged Mega earlier in Feb. No movement there, but placed backorder for 2 Mega pistol lowers two days ago. They're shipping today.
Mega forged 'Pistol'

WTF? I placed an order on the 12th and mine didnt ship. wonder if they are shipping in order or just random?

what was your order number?
BadHab1t
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 9:27:00 PM
Serbu firearms is gonna make another run of lowers contact them for a great product. They offer a lot more than just lowers, they make a bfg-50 cal, and a badass shorty shotty. Go check em out, early may for a huge run. If your willing to wait for a excellent product
mcarse81
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 9:38:29 PM
Originally Posted By BadHab1t:
Serbu firearms is gonna make another run of lowers contact them for a great product. They offer a lot more than just lowers, they make a bfg-50 cal, and a badass shorty shotty. Go check em out, early may for a huge run. If your willing to wait for a excellent product

Doesn't look like they make lowers to me.
GoRebels
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 9:41:03 PM
Originally Posted By BadHab1t:

Needs more LINKY????
Foil_Time
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/15/2013 9:42:50 PM
[Last Edit: 2/15/2013 10:03:45 PM by Foil_Time]
Originally Posted By GoRebels:

Needs more LINKY????

Spam
Page:  / 372