User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 189
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 8:29:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone with an extra GSF lower receiver lying around, contact me please.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 10:45:56 PM EDT
[#2]
anybody have any luck emailing RangeTool ?  I emailed them a couple weeks ago, asking when they might get the no rollmark lowers back in stock, cause they are showing "backorder" but I haven't heard back........the funny thing is, the "variance" lowers show "instock" so im kinda confused, I was under the impression those were the "rollmarked" for other vendors lowers?

thanks

doug
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 11:33:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

anybody have any luck emailing RangeTool ?  I emailed them a couple weeks ago, asking when they might get the no rollmark lowers back in stock, cause they are showing "backorder" but I haven't heard back........the funny thing is, the "variance" lowers show "instock" so im kinda confused, I was under the impression those were the "rollmarked" for other vendors lowers?

thanks

doug
View Quote
The couple times I e-mailed them I received a reply back right away... usually within the hour.

Had a good experience overall dealing with them.

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 9:12:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Aero blems $59 with free shipping. I have no experience with this company but went ahead and ordered 3 lowers from them.

http://rmrbullets.com/shop/firearms-gun-parts/firearms-gun-parts-ar15-lower-receivers-26/aero-precision-blemished-ar15-stripped-lower-receiver/
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 9:16:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Aero blems $59 with free shipping. I have no experience with this company but went ahead and ordered 3 lowers from them.

http://rmrbullets.com/shop/firearms-gun-parts/firearms-gun-parts-ar15-lower-receivers-26/aero-precision-blemished-ar15-stripped-lower-receiver/
View Quote

Bought non-FFL items several times before...GTG
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 9:30:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I deal with rmr all the time...  Good folks.

Link Posted: 3/23/2016 12:12:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The couple times I e-mailed them I received a reply back right away... usually within the hour.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

thanks

doug

well, I sent another email last night from the house, I guess I will wait and see, as I don't think they "sell" to anyone with the no rollmark lower, I haven't found it listed anywhere on backorder other than their own website.......

doug
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 2:46:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Cross Machine Tool - UHP10 .308 Billet Receiver Sets are back in stock - $525 w/ Free Shipping - http://www.cmttac.com/308-CMT-Billet-Combo-Sets?product_id=115
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 11:26:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

thanks

doug
View Quote

well, its been a couple days since last try and no response, so I used the customer service email addy [[email protected]] straight into my email to bypass the "contact us" form, maybe it will go through, I looked and they have no phone number I could see for customer service..........

last resort before I order a Aero [ I really just wanted a no roll mark lower for an A2 upper build]
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 11:34:12 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
well, its been a couple days since last try and no response, so I used the customer service email addy [[email protected]] straight into my email to bypass the "contact us" form, maybe it will go through, I looked and they have no phone number I could see for customer service..........

last resort before I order a Aero [ I really just wanted a no roll mark lower for an A2 upper build]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

thanks

doug

That's the address I was able to get a response from.

Like I said, I had zero problem getting a response back on a couple different questions.

Link Posted: 3/25/2016 9:11:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

thanks

doug

http://www.mckay-ent.com/ar15-m16/ar-15-a2-lower-receiver.html

http://www.surplusammo.com/saa-o-a-f-oaf15-stripped-lower-receiver/

http://www.nodakspud.com/newstuff.htm
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 9:08:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

thanks

doug

http://www.mckay-ent.com/ar15-m16/ar-15-a2-lower-receiver.html

http://www.surplusammo.com/saa-o-a-f-oaf15-stripped-lower-receiver/

http://www.nodakspud.com/newstuff.htm

THANKS
that surplus ammo one would work :-)     the other two are marked 5.56 and I am using it for a 7.62x39 build, , BUT since a cut and paste of the range tool addy into my email system vs using the "contact us" button on their website, the kind people got right back to me, Michael Peterson was kind enough to give the heads up, saying check the website in a week or two for new stock

and I like the "fire" and "safe" engraving better than the bullet pictographs but it def an option now
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 2:03:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Tapco stripped lowers back in stock at Cope's - $59.99  http://www.copesdistributing.com/tapco-stripped-lower-receiver-p-8589.html
Yes, I said Tapco.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 2:40:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Tapco stripped lowers back in stock at Cope's - $59.99  http://www.copesdistributing.com/tapco-stripped-lower-receiver-p-8589.html
Yes, I said Tapco.
View Quote

You're the man, RMJ!
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 5:24:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 6:57:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yes, I said Tapco.
View Quote

Surprisingly these are still in stock. Guess I need to check this thread a little more often again.
A tad more than I wanted to pay for one but happy to have it in my collection and can always grab more if they show up cheaper later.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 2:03:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 7:25:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 9:11:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Wow, weren't those $34 last month?  I'm looking for a 10 pack, hoping for some other Memorial Day sales.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Wow, weren't those $34 last month?  I'm looking for a 10 pack, hoping for some other Memorial Day sales.

I've seen them for $40 a few times from a couple different suppliers but never less than $40. Who had that deal?
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 9:16:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 2:36:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I think it was fatboytactical
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've seen them for $40 a few times from a couple different suppliers but never less than $40. Who had that deal?

I think it was fatboytactical

It was Primary arms. 34.99 plus 7.99 shipping. Got two delivered for 78 bucks.
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:34:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/31/2016 7:36:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Copes dropped $39.99 Anderson lowers, free shipping with orders over $50 with code. Enjoy!

Link Posted: 6/2/2016 2:16:58 PM EDT
[#24]

Thanks for posting that Mckay link. Been looking for a decently priced no rollmark lower for awhile.

Looks like they have 21 left.
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 2:24:04 PM EDT
[#25]
I saw on IG that AndroCorp has some lowers available and a 15% off with coupon code "IG_ANDRO15". I haven't tried applying the code to see what the total comes too. Free shipping on orders over $200.

If you're not familiar AC is an ARFCOM industry supporter and has some great products (uppers using Ballistic Advantage barrels) at very good prices.

Page / 189
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top