Aero Lowers

AERO lowers in stock

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:19:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:21:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:25:23 PM EDT
[#4]
JUST GOT THE CALL!  (during the thread lockout )

My MEGA 308 Ambi upper and lower combo is ready to ship from JSE.

Back Ordered: 1/10  
Called: Feb 14th

JSE Mega 308
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:43:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Please feel free to post concerning in stock items.

I am tired of the bitching and lack of patience with each other that some of you have shown.

That is why I am starting a new thread with this warning.

Timeouts are gonna start soon.

I need all of you to continue to help each other w/o the whining about a business or small talk.

I have allowed a lot of leeway in a tech forum.

XxSLASHERxX

So should I bookmark this one or are you going to unlock the other one eventually?

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:19:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Is the aero lower actually worth 200? I know that a normal price for them is 90~.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:28:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Is the aero lower actually worth 200? I know that a normal price for them is 90~.

It's worth what you are willing to accept it for,  if it'll serve your purpose and time is an issue then hell yeah they are in stock.  If your not in a rush but feeling the need to buy something I'd hold off..........
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:31:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's worth what you are willing to accept it for,  if it'll serve your purpose and time is an issue then hell yeah they are in stock.  If your not in a rush but feeling the need to buy something I'd hold off..........

That's spot on.

As far as quality goes, they are as nice as any forged lower you will find.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:33:44 PM EDT
[#9]
I want one now but I really don't know where to start. It seems every time one comes available I want to be all over it.

I already have a Blackthorne lpk on the way and out of what I have read so far, I seem to be starting out on the wrong foot.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:41:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Is aero better or same quality as spikes, psa, etc?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:45:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

From Arfcom guys whom have spoke on it they are.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:45:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:50:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I have heard that Aero actually makes Spikes, PSA, and others. I cannot confirm the validity of that though.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:58:48 PM EDT
[#15]
When it comes to a forged lower they are all pretty much the same. There are only a handful of companies that make the base forging. As long as it takes the LPK you should be fine.

I did a test once. I took a BCM upper with a Lothar barrell that was sub MOA. It was shooting on a Colt lower with standard LPK (yeah, had to use the special pin because of Colt). I then put it on an Olympic Arms lower. Guess what? I kept shooting the same group size. Get the lower with the roll mark you like. If you "think" you will sell it someday you may want to get one that others will want. My little sister will pay crazy amounts for clothing with certain brands on it, but wouldn't consider the same article if it didn't have the brand. You think we are any different when it comes to lowers? I am always function before fit, but when I have a choice I can still be picky within reason.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:27:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Got the NorthTech Billet from Rainer today. Ordered less than a week ago! Beautiful receiver, I'll buy a few more when the come available again.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:05:18 PM EDT
[#17]
good to hear, mine should be arriving in the next day or two
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:21:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Got the NorthTech Billet from Rainer today. Ordered less than a week ago! Beautiful receiver, I'll buy a few more when the come available again.

Yeah! I pick mine up in the morning! All 2 of em! :)
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:38:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
JUST GOT THE CALL!  (during the thread lockout )

My MEGA 308 Ambi upper and lower combo is ready to ship from JSE.

Back Ordered: 1/10  
Called: Feb 14th

JSE Mega 308

Boo was hoping that would be in stock
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:40:05 PM EDT
[#20]
I ordered my forged seekins from rainier last week and they were delivered to FFL yesterday.  Hope to pick those guys up tomorrow.  Looking forward to building my first AR.  Using the PSA LPK and a spike complete upper.  All bought in January except the lowers.  Built a high quality AR for 900 in this time of inflated prices.  It can be done.  Should look great beside my complete Spikes I bought in November for 800.  I consider myself very lucky to have purchased what I have.  

Thanks to the ARFCOM community.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:50:52 PM EDT
[#21]
is there an active in stock rifle thread ?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:51:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 10:54:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 1:06:01 AM EDT
[#24]

I picked up two of these yesterday (LAN World is local to me)
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 1:34:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Knights Armament KAC SR-25 Kit .308 AR10 $1,999 at Mississippi Auto Arms, Inc.

69 shown as in stock. Wish I could afford a set. I have purchased a lot of stuff from them in the past for my Saiga 12s, and they have always been great to deal with. When I have been looking for stuff in the past, they often had items marked as out of stock. So I'm guessing these are real.

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 1:38:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Knights Armament KAC SR-25 Kit .308 AR10 $1,999 at Mississippi Auto Arms, Inc.

69 shown as in stock. Wish I could afford a set. I have purchased a lot of stuff from them in the past for my Saiga 12s, and they have always been great to deal with. When I have been looking for stuff in the past, they often had items marked as out of stock. So I'm guessing these are real.

That seems pretty pricey to me.  I picked up a MATEN set for just over $600

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 3:58:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
is there an active in stock rifle thread ?

http://www.pkfirearms.com/Troy_Defense_Rifles/243/c

Troy Defense 16 inch Carbine Rifle - 5.56 NATO $1549 in stock.  This in stock lower even includes a complete upper!

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:52:59 AM EDT
[#28]
I ordered 1 North tech defense lower from Rainier last week, it's shipping. I also ordered 1 from Blackwater tactical, should be driving down to get it today.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 8:39:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I ordered my forged seekins from rainier last week and they were delivered to FFL yesterday.  Hope to pick those guys up tomorrow.  Looking forward to building my first AR.  Using the PSA LPK and a spike complete upper.  All bought in January except the lowers.  Built a high quality AR for 900 in this time of inflated prices.  It can be done.  Should look great beside my complete Spikes I bought in November for 800.  I consider myself very lucky to have purchased what I have.  

Thanks to the ARFCOM community.

you are welcome

Im doing the same thing currently.  I am starting a spreadsheet on costs that I have in so far.  No too bad considering that I need handguard, barrel stuff to finish the build.  

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:10:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Is there a thread for finding Magazines??
I'm rarely finding any, mostly privately and the PMAG 30's Gen 2 with window are up to $30 - $40 each.

thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:11:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Is there a thread for finding Magazines??
I'm rarely finding any, mostly privately and the PMAG 30's Gen 2 with window are up to $30 - $40 each.

thanks in advance.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_17/408136_Read_this_Thread_if_you_are_looking_for_Magazines____Post_Magazine_Deals_in_this_thread.html&page=358
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:23:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Also received my NT billet lower from rainier yesterday, my fiance gave me strange looks when I was trying to tell her how beautiful it is. Makes me happy I canceled my code red lower.

I'd like to thank you guys who post up these deals over the past 2 months because of this site I was able to put together a full rifle.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 9:32:13 AM EDT
[#33]
GWACS Armory CAV15 MKII Lower Receiver in stock over at Rainier for $195

http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=3402
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:34:00 AM EDT
[#34]
is this aero precision the best one in stock right now? (despite the inflated prices).  i'm not seeing anything in stock anywhere so thanks for this thread
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:40:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
is this aero precision the best one in stock right now? (despite the inflated prices).  i'm not seeing anything in stock anywhere so thanks for this thread

if you wait and are patient, something will come up.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:55:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

+1

Aero is mil-spec and they do ship fast and it is in stock.  But it is overpriced IMHO (i bought 2 @ $150 which is still $50 above where it was).  Supply and demand i suppose, free market etc.  But watch this thread.  I have been able to pick up everything I've wanted to (and more).
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 10:59:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

If you want one right NOW, then they are great quality.  I bought one about 3 weeks ago, received it in less than a week and already have my LPK installed on it.  Damn nice lower.  Its all about perspective, if you want one and are willing to pay the price then buy it.  I my case I would have spent about $170 going the other routes with transfer and shipping.  I bought several and split shipping and associated costs with several others.  Ended up running me only $205.  The extra $35 dollars was worth it to have it in my hand now, not 3 months from now.  As well as the fact I didn't have to hover over my computer all day waiting for the killer deal.  My time is worth money as well.  Hours spent staring at the computer is, to me, a huge opportunity cost.   I don't expect we will see $90 lowers for well over a year, despite what others say.  Lots of new tooling and machines were bought and OT was worked (CNC machines are NOT cheap).  Raw material is tough to get as well.  Choice is yours.

Edit: Even with my $200 lower, I spent less than $800 on a mid-length carbine, mildly customized (Full auto BCG, Gunfighter CH, iron sights for flattop, single point sling attachment).  All parts bought during the firearmageddon.  It can be done for a reasonable price.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:07:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you want one right NOW, then they are great quality.  I bought one about 3 weeks ago, received it in less than a week and already have my LPK installed on it.  Damn nice lower.  Its all about perspective, if you want one and are willing to pay the price then buy it.  I my case I would have spent about $170 going the other routes with transfer and shipping.  I bought several and split shipping and associated costs with several others.  Ended up running me only $205.  The extra $35 dollars was worth it to have it in my hand now, not 3 months from now.  As well as the fact I didn't have to hover over my computer all day waiting for the killer deal.  My time is worth money as well.  Hours spent staring at the computer is, to me, a huge opportunity cost.   I don't expect we will see $90 lowers for well over a year, despite what others say.  Lots of new tooling and machines were bought and OT was worked (CNC machines are NOT cheap).  Raw material is tough to get as well.  Choice is yours.

Edit: Even with my $200 lower, I spent less than $800 on a mid-length carbine, mildly customized (Full auto BCG, Gunfighter CH, iron sights for flattop, single point sling attachment).  All parts bought during the firearmageddon.  It can be done for a reasonable price.

AERO GTG i ordered fast shipping they are in stock now!
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:09:00 AM EDT
[#39]
If your patient and astute, you can get a very nice seekins lower for $130. Or if you just wait 3 more months lowers will be $90 again. I refuse to pay $200 for a lower.

Just come in here and check on this thread in the mornings between 9:00-11:00 AM thats when most shit gets put up. but check it periodically through the day youll get a deal eventually. Took me about a week to finally get a smokin deal on the $130 seekins lower. (smokin for todays market)
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:15:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If your patient and astute, you can get a very nice seekins lower for $130. Or if you just wait 3 more months lowers will be $90 again. I refuse to pay $200 for a lower.

Just come in here and check on this thread in the mornings between 9:00-11:00 AM thats when most shit gets put up. but check it periodically through the day youll get a deal eventually. Took me about a week to finally get a smokin deal on the $130 seekins lower. (smokin for todays market)

100% agree.  DSGARMS is where the $130 Seekins deal usually happens.  You can input your email and they will notify you when they come back in stock.  That's how I got the 2 I ordered this week.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:35:51 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

100% agree.  DSGARMS is where the $130 Seekins deal usually happens.  You can input your email and they will notify you when they come back in stock.  That's how I got the 2 I ordered this week.

That's how a get a Seekins a couple days ago from DSG. Their email notification is quick, I got the email while on the shitter. Finished up and still got the order in!
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:45:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's how a get a Seekins a couple days ago from DSG. Their email notification is quick, I got the email while on the shitter. Finished up and still got the order in!

now that's what i call getting sh*t done!  multitasking at it's finest.

a few weeks ago i was dropping a deuce at like 4am when i got a deal alert for a laptop i had been eyeing.  you should have seen the look on my gf's face when i walked out of the can and said "i just bought a laptop!"
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:47:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i didn't pull the pin on the DSG seekins deal and had one in the cart twice.  i am looking for a gopd .308 lower and didn't want to get another lower.  if they come back i'm sure i won't be able to hold off a second time.  on that note anyone know what a good .308 lower went for pre panic?

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 11:55:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I cancelled my order from DSG on a Seekins from this week.  Maybe they will post it back up so be watching!    I'm holding out to find a .308 lower too!  The search hasnt turned out too well so far!
i didn't pull the pin on the DSG seekins deal and had one in the cart twice.  i am looking for a gopd .308 lower and didn't want to get another lower.  if they come back i'm sure i won't be able to hold off a second time.  on that note anyone know what a good .308 lower went for pre panic?

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:14:27 PM EDT
[#45]
just ordered the stag lower from from LAN WORLD cant wait to see how it goes and how fast it ships
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:20:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
just ordered the stag lower from from LAN WORLD cant wait to see how it goes and how fast it ships

Mine was delivered in about a week from the time I clicked submit on the order.  I was very impressed with LAN World and their customer service.  My Stag lower showed up yesterady at the FFL.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:23:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I just went there and all their lowers appear to be sold out.  Did I miss it?
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:25:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just went there and all their lowers appear to be sold out.  Did I miss it?

https://www.lanworldinc.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=8169&category_id=73&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=133&vmcchk=1&Itemid=133

Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:31:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can still get in on the .308 lower from Shadow Ops pre-order. They only have 40 slots left though. They will ship by April according to the site. They are really good about keeping things posted on their Facebook page.
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 12:38:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I ordered a stag lower from LAN World on 2/4/13.   They printed the Shipping label on 2/8 late in the day.   UPS picked it up on 2./11.  Just was delivered at my FFL about 10 minutes ago.   Hope that helps

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 189
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top