Page / 49
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/23/2014 1:34:03 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.blackrocktacticalsolutions.com/BARRELS_c4.htm

Memorial Day Barrel Sale + FREE SHIPPING
Link Posted: 5/24/2014 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone know where Daniel Defence 12.5 lightweight with FSB can be located?
Link Posted: 5/24/2014 9:35:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

https://danieldefense.com/cold-hammer-forged-barrels/12-5-inch-chf-barrels/12-5-5-56mm-lightweight-carbine-chf-barrel-w-fsb.html
Link Posted: 5/24/2014 9:52:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Here is the carbine barrel, NOT lightweight and is cheaper
      https://danieldefense.com/cold-hammer-forged-barrels/12-5-inch-chf-barrels/12-5-5-56mm-carbibe-1-7-gov-profile.html
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 2:40:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Anybody know of a descent 5.56 barrel 16 inch under or around $100 ? Budget build for a family member .
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 2:45:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Anybody know of a descent 5.56 barrel 16 inch under or around $100 ? Budget build for a family member .
View Quote

MAS DEFENSE has 16in. barrels for $115.00 and up.
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 3:19:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Here ya go. $89 for club members. 99 w/o membership.
Who knows what you get for that as far as accuracy.
cheep azz barrel

Edit: Fixed F'ed up link.
Link Posted: 6/1/2014 11:00:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Any 10.5" 5.56 barrels floating around?
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 12:22:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Here
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 1:14:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Here
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here

You do realize the point of thread don't you?

Fucking 13'ers. We'll be plagued with them forever.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 4:50:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here

Oh it's a 13'er, let's disregard what they say... Getting a bit lame, we're not all retards thanks. But I know, it's the easy out.

Yeah I know what the point of the thread is, to provide people with online sources for in stock items when everything was sold out after Sandy Hook.

Since the markets bounced back, seems to me these threads have morphed into, " hey here's a specific barrel on sale; or hey, where can i find a barrel of a particular make or that meets my needs?"

Does nobody really think that such a general question asked was a bit lazy? You have been around for awhile, you should know of some places to look. If you would have asked for a 10.5" barrel with 1-8 twist, or at least asked for something within a budget, that's something different.

Perhaps I'm alone on this, that's ok, i wasn't making a fuss and I still got you an answer with the first two results that popped up. Sure it was a little sarcastic but oh well.

Rainier Arms and Aero precision are both good companies. Personally I haven't shot my Rainier Barrel yet (300 blackout ultramatch, in jail), but I'm already planning another build with one, and BCM whom I have experience with, doesn't seem to make a 10.5".  

Edit for possession, didn't notice you were the same guy.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 7:19:44 AM EDT
[#12]
i just picked up one of those new'er aero precision 10.5" carbine gas barrels, in 1-7 twist and QPQ treatment which i believe is a form or relation to melonite. $153 bux.

http://aeroprecisionusa.com/barrels/aero-precision-105-barrel.html
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 10:50:14 PM EDT
[#13]
14.5" noveske afghan. too bad i recently bought a PSA upper or i'd probably pick this up out of impulse

http://www.tieronearms.com/product-p/afgbarrel.htm
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 10:09:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Rainier 10.5" 5.56 Select in Black Oxide is back in stock
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 10:55:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/4/2014 2:23:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Oh it's a 13'er, let's disregard what they say... Getting a bit lame, we're not all retards thanks. But I know, it's the easy out.

Yeah I know what the point of the thread is, to provide people with online sources for in stock items when everything was sold out after Sandy Hook.

Since the markets bounced back, seems to me these threads have morphed into, " hey here's a specific barrel on sale; or hey, where can i find a barrel of a particular make or that meets my needs?"

Does nobody really think that such a general question asked was a bit lazy? You have been around for awhile, you should know of some places to look. If you would have asked for a 10.5" barrel with 1-8 twist, or at least asked for something within a budget, that's something different.

Perhaps I'm alone on this, that's ok, i wasn't making a fuss and I still got you an answer with the first two results that popped up. Sure it was a little sarcastic but oh well.

Rainier Arms and Aero precision are both good companies. Personally I haven't shot my Rainier Barrel yet (300 blackout ultramatch, in jail), but I'm already planning another build with one, and BCM whom I have experience with, doesn't seem to make a 10.5".  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here

Wow.  Special kind of stupid.
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 2:20:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 8:18:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
i just picked up one of those new'er aero precision 10.5" carbine gas barrels, in 1-7 twist and QPQ treatment which i believe is a form or relation to melonite. $153 bux.

View Quote

Anybody have a clue how long these barrels take to get back in stock? I've never dealt with Aero products before.

I've had my eye on that barrel for a couple weeks now (building 1st AR pistol)
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 9:42:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Anyone have experience with these?
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 8:11:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

No experience with that one, but this one is great and just a few bucks more

http://www.righttobear.com/Ballistic-Advantage-10-5-Carbine-Barrel-5-56-p/ba10.5govcarm.htm
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 10:21:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Anybody have a clue how long these barrels take to get back in stock? I've never dealt with Aero products before.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They usually take 6-8 weeks to come back in stock. I found These 8" 300 blk barrels for $100. they are due to be in stock in a few weeks. Not sure of you are stuck on the 10.5" but these seem like a really good price. I ordered one. I might order more.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 1:10:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

They usually take 6-8 weeks to come back in stock. I found These 8" 300 blk barrels for $100. they are due to be in stock in a few weeks. Not sure of you are stuck on the 10.5" but these seem like a really good price. I ordered one. I might order more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not so much stuck on the barrel length as I am on the caliber Thanks for the heads up though!
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 5:45:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Looking for a quality 20" 1:8 w/ .223 Wylde chamber for long range/precision. No more than $450.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 5:59:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Looking for a quality 20" 1:8 w/ .223 Wylde chamber for long range/precision. No more than $450.

Thanks.
View Quote

http://www.whiteoakarmament.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17566&cat=250&page=3
You'll have to call to see if it's in stock.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 8:15:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Does anyone make CHF Melonite barrels? I've done a fair bit of searching and it seems like the two don't show up together. Is there a technical reason for this?
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 9:11:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Does anyone make CHF Melonite barrels? I've done a fair bit of searching and it seems like the two don't show up together. Is there a technical reason for this?
View Quote

Yes, Google DRD Barrel. There may be others, but I've seen this particular brand out in the wild.

Here's a link to one of their offerings being sold by CTD (Yes, I know it's CTD, so don't flame me. It's a just a quick example link. )

DRD Hammer Forged Barrel - CTD link
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 9:21:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Varius lengths and chamberings in stock at Aim Surplus.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/catalog.aspx?groupid=573&name=Barrels
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 3:42:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

http://www.whiteoakarmament.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17566&cat=250&page=3
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.

That looks pretty good. I heard some good reviews of the 16" variant. Do you know of any review for this particular barrel?
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 4:19:26 PM EDT
[#29]
$119 seems like a good deal on this m4 barrel. Anyone ever try it out?
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 9:50:26 AM EDT
[#30]
That is an awesome deal for Bushmaster 4150 chrome lined barrel assemblies. I missed the last deal for $110 each. I didn't miss this one.
They were usually going for at least $175 when you could find them.
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 12:13:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Any lines on 14.5 carbine's with A2 fsb?
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 6:21:49 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Call DSARMS first. The site doesn't have live updates on in stock items. I ordered a barrel then get an email a day later that it's back ordered......for four months .
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:42:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
That is an awesome deal for Bushmaster 4150 chrome lined barrel assemblies. I missed the last deal for $110 each. I didn't miss this one.
They were usually going for at least $175 when you could find them.
View Quote

I agree, just got one myself.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:42:35 PM EDT
[#34]
My Bushmaster barrel showed up today, very nice for the price.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:15:20 PM EDT
[#35]
AAC's sale has their Nitrided 300 Blackout barrels at $319 with gas block and tube and thread protector.
Ends today, I think.

http://www.advanced-armament.com/300-AAC-BLACKOUT_c_40.html
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 1:05:07 AM EDT
[#36]
8" 300 AAC Blackout barrel $100

These were a pre order, looks like these are in stock now. Here are the specs from the web site.

Length:  8.0"
Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Steel
Contour:  Medium
Chamber:  300 AAC Blackout
Gas Port Size: 0.093"
Twist Rate:  1 in 7"
Chrome Lined:  No
Finish: Black Nitride  (Salt Bath Nitride)
M4 Feed Ramps:  Yes
Muzzle Thread Pattern:  5/8"-24
Gas Port Location:  Pistol
Exterior Diameter at Gas Port:  0.750"
Made in the USA

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 4:50:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
AAC's sale has their Nitrided 300 Blackout barrels at $319 with gas block and tube and thread protector.
Ends today, I think.

http://www.advanced-armament.com/300-AAC-BLACKOUT_c_40.html
View Quote

BADASS, it came with a 51 tooth mount instead of a thread protector.

AAC ROCKS.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 11:07:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mine came in as well, looks excellent. If anyone is on the fence, definitely buy one.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:27:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Mine came in as well, looks excellent. If anyone is on the fence, definitely buy one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got mine last week. Im liking it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 3:15:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 5:43:52 PM EDT
[#41]
TierOne has the new updated 8.5" Noveske .300Blk barrels in stock for $365. Use coupon 15off200 do get it for $350 shipped!!!
https://www.tieronearms.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=8AAC
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 5:31:33 AM EDT
[#42]
NOVESKE 16" Recon barrels on sale at Midway....normally $450, on sale for 387.87. 6 available currently...add to cart to see discounted price.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/378373/noveske-recon-match-barrel-ar-15-556x45mm-nato-medium-contour-1-in-7-twist-16-stainless-steel-with-low-profile-gas-block?cm_vc=ProductFinding
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 11:14:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm also looking for 14.5 with A2 sight but I would like a pinned flash suppressor installed already.  Any leads?
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 11:40:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I'm also looking for 14.5 with A2 sight but I would like a pinned flash suppressor installed already.  Any leads?
Thanks
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks

Windham 14.5 with A2X

Windham 14.5 with Phantom

ETA CMMG for mo' money
Page / 49
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top