Link Posted: 2/13/2013 2:56:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome find...got one
thanks
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 2:58:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those just bumped $100 in price since the last time they listed them.

No, this is the CHF version.

What does that mean?
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 2:59:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What does that mean?

Cold
Hammer
Forged

It's the way the barrel is made
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 3:00:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What does that mean?

Cold Hammer Forged. Long story short, it's a better barrel and worth the money.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 3:01:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What does that mean?

Cold
Hammer
Forged

It's the way the barrel is made

How is this identified on the upper receiver/barrel?
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 3:09:02 PM EDT
[#6]
See no point in purchasing a upper that's not superior or up to par with my lower. Then again metal is metal and Nylon 7 is Nylon 7 :)

499 with no BCG or CH?
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 3:11:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

good looking!

Good grief that was OOS fast

Thanks man. You helped me score one for a friend who is building one. Very good deal!
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 3:12:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got a 16". Thank you so much for this I've been on the hunt for one.

many have helped me glad I can return the favor

Lol. I have got to quit refreshing these threads 200 times a day.  It's killing my pocketbook.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 3:18:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Damnit. Missed out. it wouldnt let me check out, i had one in my cart..errrrrr

Very curious if they indeed come with bcg's, especially the 16" setup.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 3:20:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

they do.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 3:24:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Damnit. Missed out. it wouldnt let me check out, i had one in my cart..errrrrr.

Got all the way to the end of checking out, and it said that I had nothing in my cart :-(

I'm on here aaaaallllll day, and can't seem to get a good, affordable upper... always a second or two too late.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 3:25:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks So Much Man, I'm building my first AR and Because of you, I finally got the complete upper I wanted.... God Bless Bro
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 3:26:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Hopefully, I will let you know in a few days!  
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 3:33:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Finally got a Spike's 16" upper! (Well, I have had multiple things cancelled on me so we will see, but I can hope...)

All of the Spike's Uppers purchased from JoeBobOutfitters tonight should ship out by Friday w/ tracking.

Quoted:

ALL of the uppers, including Spike's Uppers, that JoeBobOutfitters currently sells come with a Charging Handle & BCG.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 3:36:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Finally got a Spike's 16" upper! (Well, I have had multiple things cancelled on me so we will see, but I can hope...)

All of the Spike's Uppers purchased from JoeBobOutfitters tonight should ship out by Friday w/ tracking.

Quoted:

ALL of the uppers, including Spike's Uppers, that JoeBobOutfitters currently sells come with a Charging Handle & BCG.

Well now im even more mad..lol

how long till you think you will see them again joebob?
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 3:53:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah ok, I kept seeing the other one pop up and just assumed it was the same one.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 3:54:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

No ETA unfortunately. These uppers were part of our monthly MAY scheduled shipment from 2012
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 4:05:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Surplus Ammo has a bunch of complete uppers in stock. Kinda pricy though. Unfortunately I bought mine when it was a bit higher than it is now.... =/ Hopefully they'll work with me a bit since I just ordered it 2 weeks ago.

http://www.surplusammo.com/complete-uppers/
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 4:09:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Ordered an upper receiver this morning from M&A Parts.  Just got a shipping notification.  Seems as if it was not fluke.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 4:18:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Ordered an upper receiver this morning from M&A Parts.  Just got a shipping notification.  Seems as if it was not fluke.

Same here

Link Posted: 2/13/2013 4:26:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No ETA unfortunately. These uppers were part of our monthly MAY scheduled shipment from 2012

Damn may 2012 order..now im really sad..

Thanks though, i always try to give joebobs my money when i can :)
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 4:30:50 PM EDT
[#22]
I never ordered from this website but I stubbled on this on slickguns

699 complete upper with bcg and ch 1/7 twist
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 4:35:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I never ordered from this website but I stubbled on this on slickguns

699 complete upper with bcg and ch 1/7 twist

May not be in stock.  Let me add 9999 to my cart.

Link Posted: 2/13/2013 4:35:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yikes.  I immediately regret not ordering one now
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 4:52:43 PM EDT
[#25]
damn i cant believe i missed the spikes 11.5 from joebobs. i have 2 pistol uppers without bcg on order for over 2 months right now from different sites would have loved to pick one up from joebobs they have the fastest shipping and best cs i have dealt with to date.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 5:06:51 PM EDT
[#26]
For everyone who ordered the midlength 1:7 twist uppers from PSA on 1/26, I just got my ups tracking number just now. My order number was 100196181
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 5:11:12 PM EDT
[#27]
just got my midlength spikes from AIM surplus i ordered a few days ago.  uber fast shipping.  And came w BCG for all those wondering.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 5:21:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Here's a couple of 16" complete uppers, one with BCG and one without.

http://shop.familyfirearms.net/catalog.php?category=42

Link Posted: 2/13/2013 6:17:25 PM EDT
[#29]
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ar-15-05/complete-uppers/psa-16-hammer-forged-madness-m4a1-stripped-upper-without-bcg-or-charging-handle.html

Palmetto State Armory

PSA Hammer Forged M4A1 Madness - 16'' CHF Stripped Upper - Without BCG or Charging Handle

$499 - In Stock
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 6:22:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
For everyone who ordered the midlength 1:7 twist uppers from PSA on 1/26, I just got my ups tracking number just now. My order number was 100196181

Ordered same day, #100196169, still waiting, no notifications as of yet...

Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:07:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Knight's Armament (KAC) URX3.1 5.56mm 10.75”

KAC URX3.1 Rail - 4 In stock

These are sweet rails.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:12:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Got one, appreciate the heads-up!

Anyone get theirs yet?  Mine showed up today.  I ordered the FN 18 custom govt profile DS420....and the damn thing has a front iron sight on it.   I don'tremember it having one as pictured when I ordered it, and of course they pull it from the website when not in stock.   Not too big of a deal really, I just didn't really want the sight.   Now I gotta decide if I should sell it and continue the search for another one or just keep the thing.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:16:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone get theirs yet?  Mine showed up today.  I ordered the FN 18 custom govt profile DS420....and the damn thing has a front iron sight on it.   I don'tremember it having one as pictured when I ordered it, and of course they pull it from the website when not in stock.   Not too big of a deal really, I just didn't really want the sight.   Now I gotta decide if I should sell it and continue the search for another one or just keep the thing.

Take it off?
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:17:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Easy enough to replace.  Just change it out.  I do remember seeing that complete upper after I ordered something else from PK.  It did show the front sight in the picture.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:39:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Thanks So Much Man, I'm building my first AR and Because of you, I finally got the complete upper I wanted.... God Bless Bro

Also building my first AR I almost have all my parts just need a few more and receive the shipments and it will be complete. Great plan to build then buy know what you want in it and can do it right and learn from it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:46:36 PM EDT
[#36]
for sure..
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 8:56:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 9:16:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Snagged an Aero stripped upper yesterday, CC got billed this morning.

Back in stock today

OOS again!
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 9:22:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
CMT upper receivers in stock at PK

Upper - No M4 feed ramps

Anyone got a good pic of M4 feed ramps vs NOT M4 feed ramps?

Thanks Cabbot, insideOut, Hamel, and bermudafire for the pics & links. Makes all kinds of sense to me now.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 11:26:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 11:49:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Is the RGuns website fairly well updated for inventory? I've been poking around on this thread, but can't find an answer. I'm already backordered at DSArms, but would like to get at least one build done before summer.Those two lowers I have in boxes won't assemble themselves.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 1:22:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Is the RGuns website fairly well updated for inventory? I've been poking around on this thread, but can't find an answer. I'm already backordered at DSArms, but would like to get at least one build done before summer.Those two lowers I have in boxes won't assemble themselves.

If you order from them you will be waiting a long time. Their web site is not live inventory. Google them and read the reviews. They have an F rating with the BBB. I personally would not do business with them. Just my $.02.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:07:53 AM EDT
[#43]

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ar-15-05/complete-uppers/psa-16-hammer-forged-madness-m4a1-stripped-upper-without-bcg-or-charging-handle.html

I know this has been posted before but it's still up at PSA. No BCG or CH

PSA 16" CHF
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:19:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Did anybody else place an order with JoeBob yesterday on the 16" ML upper and not get a confirmation email yet? My buddy ordered one, was sent to the receipt webpage and all, but still has not gotten the email yet.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:40:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Did anybody else place an order with JoeBob yesterday on the 16" ML upper and not get a confirmation email yet? My buddy ordered one, was sent to the receipt webpage and all, but still has not gotten the email yet.

Have him check Shia spam folder, mine went there.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:45:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I went through the entire order process.  When I clicked submit order, I was taken to a page that said:

"Please allow up to 3 days for orders to be processed and shipped due to current market conditions."
"There are no items in your shopping cart. "

I've not received an email and I can't log in with the email/password I set up when checking out.  Also, when I try to "recover password", it says my email address doesn't exist in their user base.  There is no charge showing to my credit card either.  

Later on in the evening I tried another order, just placing a knife in my cart.  I got an email later in the evening saying I had the knife in my cart and did I want to check out.

I'm thinking I didn't get the upper :(  ..

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:49:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I went through the entire order process.  When I clicked submit order, I was taken to a page that said:

"Please allow up to 3 days for orders to be processed and shipped due to current market conditions."

I've not received an email and I can't log in with the email/password I set up when checking out.  Also, when I try to "recover password", it says my email address doesn't exist in their user base.  There is no charge showing to my credit card either.  

Later on in the evening I tried another order, just placing a knife in my cart.  I got an email later in the evening saying I had the knife in my cart and did I want to check out.

I had the same scenario.  Unfortunately we didn't get the upper
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 4:53:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had the same scenario.  Unfortunately we didn't get the upper

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:20:26 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Quoted:

I got mine Tuesday.  The DS420 did indeed have a front sight in the pictures the showed.  I didn't really want it either, but figured I would replace it if it became an issue.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:41:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Complete rifle kit minus lower and barrel.  Military surplus A1. $539
SG rifle kit
Page / 174
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top