Page / 174
Link Posted: 1/5/2013 8:50:37 AM EDT
[#1]
http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=2757

Adams Arms 5.56 Carbine Evo Ultra Lite Piston Upper - 16
Link Posted: 1/5/2013 3:44:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
gonna be pissed at midway if they let you get those.

I know myself and several other folks who have backorders placed on that item.

Something shady just happened there.

I'm waiting on one ordered 12/30, but mine was a 1/7 " twist. These are 1/9.  Maybe that's the holdup.
Link Posted: 1/5/2013 4:14:28 PM EDT
[#3]
16" RXA15 X-TREME FLUTED TACTICAL SS BULL UPPER $360.00 w/o bcg ch or 479.00 w/ bcg and ch

red x arms

I hesitate to post as I know nothing about this company..
Link Posted: 1/5/2013 5:29:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Back in stock as of this post...

Tried to buy it but after entering my payment info, it said it was out of stock.

how much was it going for?
Link Posted: 1/5/2013 5:41:27 PM EDT
[#5]
$499...
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 11:42:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 12:01:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey guys, new here, i just got my account registered after several days of waiting for the email. I've been scouring the net for parts to build my AR and have been able to get everything i need over the past week through searching and searching. I was able to jump on a small quantity of stripped lowers from Clark Custom Guns on Thursday and got 2, and i just happened to come across the in stock Del-Ton uppers on Midway Friday afternoon, and got my buddy to get one too. Saw that some of those were on gun broker already with a couple people trying to get $1400 for them. Anyway, now that im on here im gonna try and help and find some uppers and lowers for you guys. If i could have got my account registered alot quicker i could have got you guys some heads up on the Midway Del-tons about an hour sooner than the earliest post on here, so sorry on that one, i felt bad cause i knew they just came into stock and that they would go fast same thing with those stripped lowers from Clarks Customs. But im still on the hunt for stuff for some freinds so ill do what i can to help
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 1:20:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hey guys, new here, i just got my account registered after several days of waiting for the email. I've been scouring the net for parts to build my AR and have been able to get everything i need over the past week through searching and searching. I was able to jump on a small quantity of stripped lowers from Clark Custom Guns on Thursday and got 2, and i just happened to come across the in stock Del-Ton uppers on Midway Friday afternoon, and got my buddy to get one too. Saw that some of those were on gun broker already with a couple people trying to get $1400 for them. Anyway, now that im on here im gonna try and help and find some uppers and lowers for you guys. If i could have got my account registered alot quicker i could have got you guys some heads up on the Midway Del-tons about an hour sooner than the earliest post on here, so sorry on that one, i felt bad cause i knew they just came into stock and that they would go fast same thing with those stripped lowers from Clarks Customs. But im still on the hunt for stuff for some freinds so ill do what i can to help

Thanks camaro.

I am on the lookout for an upper too and a BCG
let me know if you find anything out ok!

I book marked this thread and I'll check it frequently.

Good luck and nice finds so far!

Link Posted: 1/6/2013 3:16:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I need a complete upper but don't want to get raped
If you guys find some in stock would you please drop me an email after you post it here.  I cannot access AR15.com from work and I have a feeling they probably won't wait on me to get home.
Thanks in advance...LL
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 3:43:23 PM EDT
[#10]
If I was you I'd do a search, then keep the phone #'s of the dealers you like on speed dial & call em once a week, unless
you can get on some sort of email notifaction (Like AIM) to let you know when they're in.
do this at several places & you should score; once the hysterial dies down, stock will be back up (some)

but expect BCG's and lowers to be scares; same thing happened last time.

and if you haven't started yet, spend ALOT of kash on reloading stuff (espically primers & powder),,,,,a gun without boolits
is a black club (and not a very strong one)
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 4:11:22 PM EDT
[#11]
I lucked out and checked PSA at a red light for that M4 Madness upper that had the Midwest Industries FreeFloat on it.  I'd been waiting and watching and getting more and more frustrated.  I looked and saw IN STOCK ADD TO CART.  I pulled over on the side of the road, pulled out my wallet and bought it right there on the side of the road.  By the time I got home, they were sold out.  That was just 1 hour.

I'm stuck looking for a BCG that isn't $400 right now.  That and some rounds to shoot through it.

Next investment will be reloading press and gear.
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 4:51:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I need a complete upper but don't want to get raped
If you guys find some in stock would you please drop me an email after you post it here.  I cannot access AR15.com from work and I have a feeling they probably won't wait on me to get home.
Thanks in advance...LL

I would just wait a couple of months if you aren't willing to pay a premium or spend most of your day/life tracking one down.
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 6:17:15 PM EDT
[#13]
I know this isnt realistic for most but im an IT manager so i spend my whole day on a computer. I check all the major sites real quick every hour or so to look for in stock stuff. The complete uppers on Midway came out of the blue. They werent set to come into stock or anything. It was just the luck of the draw. So i will continue to check when i can, and help out if i can. I figured  im putting one together for around $850 which i didnt think was that bad considering.
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 6:21:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I know this isnt realistic for most but im an IT manager so i spend my whole day on a computer. I check all the major sites real quick every hour or so to look for in stock stuff. The complete uppers on Midway came out of the blue. They werent set to come into stock or anything. It was just the luck of the draw. So i will continue to check when i can, and help out if i can. I figured  im putting one together for around $850 which i didnt think was that bad considering.

Thanks for your time and effort.
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 6:24:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah I had one in the cart and took too long thinking about it. By the time I had my CC info inputted it said "one of the items in your cart is sold out."
Oh well, guess I'll keep shopping.
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 7:30:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yeah I had one in the cart and took too long thinking about it. By the time I had my CC info inputted it said "one of the items in your cart is sold out."
Oh well, guess I'll keep shopping.

Man, at this point if you want something you better jump. Not just you but anyone interested. Those FF uppers at PSA sold out before I could order. When I saw they were back in I did not hesitate.

Good luck everyone! I love hunting.

Link Posted: 1/6/2013 7:57:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I've got a website checker plugin for firefox and it's been going thru about 20+ different sites, at 5 minute intervals checking for any changes.

If it finds a change it will send a tone to my computer and pop an alert up on my desktop

It's a nifty little program but I don't want the cat out of the bag.

If you're interested in the name of it. PM me and I'll let you know privately.
Link Posted: 1/6/2013 8:03:40 PM EDT
[#18]
http://www.blackweaponsarmory.com/ar15-complete-upper-receiver-groups.html?dir=asc&order=price
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 12:53:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
http://www.blackweaponsarmory.com/ar15-complete-upper-receiver-groups.html?dir=asc&order=price

Thanks for those but they're above my budget.

I'm looking in the 400-500$ range for a complete with BCG.

Doesn't have to be a name brand. I really couldn't care what brand it is at this point.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 10:12:41 AM EDT
[#20]
then you need to get on the backorders at midwayusa.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 10:17:26 AM EDT
[#21]
PSA M4 SS12G2 Premium - 16'' CMV CL Stripped Railed Upper - Without BCG or Charging Handle

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ar-15-05/complete-uppers/m4-ss12g2-madness-16-cmv-chrome-lined-stripped-railed-upper-without-bcg-or-charging-handle.html

Still no BCG or CH, but it is getting closer to that $400-500 range you are looking for.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 10:18:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Just bought one ^^ going to go pretty quick i'd assume
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 10:22:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Apparently ya'll are missing the goldmine.  Rguns.net has a lot of them in stock. 6.8, 6.5, 7.62 are all out of stock but they have a ton of 5.56 uppers. They even have rifle kits and LPK's in stock.  Not for long after I post this though I'm guessing.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 10:36:44 AM EDT
[#24]
If you read the red section on their home page it says all parts except lowers are at least 4 weeks lead time. And if you cancel an order its a $100 charge. I almost pulled the trigger on this one myself last week then read the red section.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 10:42:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for those but they're above my budget.

I'm looking in the 400-500$ range for a complete with BCG.

Doesn't have to be a name brand. I really couldn't care what brand it is at this point.

http://www.jsesurplus.com/ -- dont think you will find any cheaper complete uppers then them (they include BCG and all -- all are on back order right now but jump on the list
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 10:43:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
PSA M4 SS12G2 Premium - 16'' CMV CL Stripped Railed Upper - Without BCG or Charging Handle

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ar-15-05/complete-uppers/m4-ss12g2-madness-16-cmv-chrome-lined-stripped-railed-upper-without-bcg-or-charging-handle.html

Still no BCG or CH, but it is getting closer to that $400-500 range you are looking for.

Just got 2 for my 2 complete lowers I have laying around.  I've always been a few minutes late on these, so thanks!  Now if I could only find 2 bcgs......  
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 10:52:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Just got some sort of back in stock request email from Primary Arms www.primaryarms.com, but their site it down, so im not sure if there is something that came back in stock or what, but just a heads up if you guys want to keep hitting the site and checking stock.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 10:57:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Stripped uppers here 2-3 week processing

http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=3380

$129 plus shipping
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 11:07:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Just got some sort of back in stock request email from Primary Arms www.primaryarms.com, but their site it down, so im not sure if there is something that came back in stock or what, but just a heads up if you guys want to keep hitting the site and checking stock.

Back up.....error in the notification though

Link Posted: 1/7/2013 11:50:53 AM EDT
[#31]
If anyone is looking for charging handles, Action Gear has some BCM Charging Handles in stock on Amazon, 5.56 Mod3, Mod4, and Mod5. They also have Mod4 and 5 in 7.62.

The 5.56s are a few dollars over MSRP, but they have free shipping and unlike the BCM site, no minimum on orders.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 1:01:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 1:11:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
BCM Mk 12 Mod 4-Bravo Complete upper in stock WITH BCG in stock at Bravo Company USA

here

Should be noted that the complete upper is $1300 before everyone goes rushing off to buy it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 1:12:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 1:20:32 PM EDT
[#35]
I was debating over PSA's two 5.56 mid-length barrel only options they had in stock for two days.  While filling in my order, the pencil profile sold out, made that decision easy.  Go back an hour later and they put these uppers in stock. Son of a........, now I guess I gotta order this, too.

Does anyone know if you can cancel a new order with PSA?  I'm sitting on hold.....

EDIT:  Just got through.  Very nice customer service especially given the bombardment they must be dealing with. PSA allowed me to cancel a barrel order I placed not 2 hours ago.  Great guys.  Looking forward to the Built Upper.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 1:23:11 PM EDT
[#36]
GAR has 1 model of upper in stock, only .22 LR for $500:

I ordered one yesterday and they just notified me that it shipped, but the fedex tracking isn't active yet.

Description:

"Caliber: .22LR Sporting Chamber

Barrel: 20" Government Profile Barrel, WASP Treated 4140 Chrome-Moly Steel, 1:16" Twist

Hand Guard: Rifle Length Hand Guard

Sights/Gas Block: "F" Marked Front Sight Base

Bolt Group: Phosphated .22 Bolt Group
Upper receiver is forged.

Each upper is head spaced and test fired.

Barrels are made of WASP Treated 4140 Chrome-Moly Vanadium Steel."

Link Posted: 1/7/2013 1:38:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
BCM Mk 12 Mod 4-Bravo Complete 16" upper in stock WITH BCG in stock at Bravo Company USA

BCM Mk 12 Mod 4-Bravo (VIS12) (Polished Stainless Barrel)

ETA: They also have
BCM BFH™ 16" Mid Length Upper Receiver Group w/ Vltor MUR and Daniel Defense LITE 12" Handguard

BCM BFH 16" Mid Length Upper Receiver Group w/ Vltor VIS 12"b

Looks Like they're currently updating inventory and adding more, uppers in the 1k range

Snagged one, thx so much!

Link Posted: 1/7/2013 1:41:23 PM EDT
[#38]
http://www.stagarms.com/product_info.php?cPath=17&products_id=248

Stag Arms is showing upper receivers in stock for $119.  At least it didn't say out of stock and allowed me to go to checkout.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 1:48:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Apparently ya'll are missing the goldmine.  Rguns.net has a lot of them in stock. 6.8, 6.5, 7.62 are all out of stock but they have a ton of 5.56 uppers. They even have rifle kits and LPK's in stock.  Not for long after I post this though I'm guessing.

Am I missing something here?  Why is everyone not jumping all over these, all of them come with BCG and charging handles and are same price or less than the PSA ones?  I just ordered 2, they have tons to choose from.  I'm not exactly an expert with ARs but I have been doing my research for past few months during my build, just making sure I didn't miss something critical here?  Outside of having to wait 4 weeks like the post below it stated, which I think is the case most anywhere with the volume?
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
BCM Mk 12 Mod 4-Bravo Complete 16" upper in stock WITH BCG in stock at Bravo Company USA

BCM BFH™ 16" Mid Length Upper Receiver Group w/ Vltor MUR and Daniel Defense LITE 12" Handguard

BCM BFH 16" Mid Length Upper Receiver Group w/ Vltor VIS 12"b

Looks Like they're currently updating inventory and adding more, uppers in the 1k range

Snagged one, thx so much!

Smart.  Build expensive uppers first becuase you know people will now buy them fast

Link Posted: 1/7/2013 1:50:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Anyone familiar with Lewis Arms Company?  Auction on GunBroker for complete BCGs shipping in 2-4 weeks for $250.

Hope I'm allowed to post this link:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=325204121
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 1:51:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Am I missing something here?  Why is everyone not jumping all over these, all of them come with BCG and charging handles and are same price or less than the PSA ones?  I just ordered 2, they have tons to choose from.  I'm not exactly an expert with ARs but I have been doing my research for past few months during my build, just making sure I didn't miss something critical here?  Outside of having to wait 4 weeks like the post below it stated, which I think is the case most anywhere with the volume?

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=7&f=109&t=1012865

Also, their front page states they may not have them in stock, and if you want to cancel your order it's going to cost you $100.

Link Posted: 1/7/2013 1:53:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

BCM BFH 16" Mid Length Upper Receiver Group w/ Vltor VIS 12"

The one with BCG is actually an 18" barrel

Link Posted: 1/7/2013 1:57:08 PM EDT
[#44]
I have watched the rguns site the last few days as well.  They do have several in stock; you just have to search though a lot of pages to find the one you want that is in stock.  I think most don't order from them because of comments by others about the customer service.  The actual components seem fine from what I have read and heard by some owners of rgun products.   Haven't hit the order button yet.  I am hoping more will become available in the next few weeks and the prices will drop some...not sure we will see the pre December prices again.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 2:01:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
http://www.stagarms.com/product_info.php?cPath=17&products_id=248

Stag Arms is showing upper receivers in stock for $119.  At least it didn't say out of stock and allowed me to go to checkout.

Thanks! In for a couple.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 2:06:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=7&f=109&t=1012865

Also, their front page states they may not have them in stock, and if you want to cancel your order it's going to cost you $100.

Where do you see that it says they may not have them in stock?  I searched all over the front page?

Link Posted: 1/7/2013 2:10:27 PM EDT
[#47]
I couldn't find anywhere that says that, either.  They are updating the site because the other night they had one in stock I was interested in and a half hour later it was showing out of stock.  The site changes every day but usually around 5PM they will show more in stock.  The $100 fee for cancelling an order stinks but I understand why they do it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 2:23:21 PM EDT
[#48]

I'm waiting and checking everyday for them to post up any 14.5" uppers. I already put money down on the Haley Strategic and can't wait for that one to get shipped out whenever that may be.
Has anyone heard about Larue or LWRCi uppers? Sorry I have reading awhile and just recently joined the site.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 3:00:20 PM EDT
[#49]
BCGs from Rubber City Armory found for $250 on GunBroker.  Can't find much history on them.  I emailed them and got an almost immediate response, saying they have a total of 50 in stock.  At least they look nice.

Website lists them for $200 but does not allow for ordering.  He stated their price is $250.  Figures.
Link Posted: 1/7/2013 3:26:26 PM EDT
[#50]
PSA complete upper ordered on 12/28 shipped today for anyone wondering about their shipping times. I got in on one of these today, so the PSA may be going on the EE.
Page / 174
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top