AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 174
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 8:09:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up, ordered 2 complete uppers last night, just got UPS tracking number. They will be here Monday! Fastest shipping on gun parts I have seen in a long time!

www.mapartsinc.com
www.mapartsinc.com

Has anyone else ordered from these guys? They're still showing uppers in stock.

I ordered 2 bolt Carriers from them on Wednesday evening, and I got a tracking number thursday about lunch time. Purdy good if ya ask me.

Do they have complete BCG's on their site?  I can't seem to find them.
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 8:56:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice link above - AR-Stoner Bolt Carrier Assembly Mil-Spec AR-15 223 Remington Parkerized

Best price I've seen on a BCG in a long time!!! Nice Find :-)
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 8:58:45 AM EDT
[#4]
maparts is as good as you will find - and they are a board supporter.
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 9:00:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Got one.  Thank you for posting that.
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 9:10:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not a complete upper but a complete rifle. Didn't see a thread for these but then again I'm pretty new here.
They were showing 1 in stock as of 3:45am pacific.

Panther-LRT-SASS-7.62-NATO-.308-WIN

http://www.elementarms.com/Panther-LRT-SASS-7.62-NATO-.308-WIN..html

Thank you for the above post! Saved me a good $400-600 over gunbroker prices. I've been looking for one for 2 months now. If there is anything specific you are looking for shoot me a pm and I'll add it to my searching to try and return the favor.
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 9:18:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Guess I'll see these in the EE for $300+ now. OOS.
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 9:18:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the heads up on the BCG at Midway. I was about to place an order for some CLP and other things but I saw the posting and added one for the hell of it.. Ended up being $$124.94 with my birthday discount...
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 10:03:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not a complete upper but a complete rifle. Didn't see a thread for these but then again I'm pretty new here.

Thank you for the above post! Saved me a good $400-600 over gunbroker prices. I've been looking for one for 2 months now. If there is anything specific you are looking for shoot me a pm and I'll add it to my searching to try and return the favor.

Excellent! Just glad I could pay it forward brother. But if there is really such a thing as an AR fairy, you could ask her to make sure the Colt LE901-16S .308 I bought a few days ago goes through. LOL!
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 10:42:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excellent! Just glad I could pay it forward brother. But if there is really such a thing as an AR fairy, you could ask her to make sure the Colt LE901-16S .308 I bought a few days ago goes through. LOL!

Has anyone seen a 7.62x39 upper ar15 upper?
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 10:47:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, and I've been obsessively watching this thread for a couple months.  5.45 Spikes yesterday from AIM is one of the only recent Russians I've seen. Make sure you post it if you find one.

Link Posted: 3/2/2013 10:48:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, and I've been obsessively watching this thread for a couple months.  5.45 Spikes yesterday from AIM is one of the only recent Russians I've seen. Make sure you post it if you find one.

Of course.  I bought an adams piston 5.45 on EE, but really want that 7.62 upper.
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 11:02:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
maparts is as good as you will find - and they are a board supporter.

Excellent news. Thanks. Just ordered an upper. need to find a bcg now.
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 11:08:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 12:42:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 12:44:38 PM EDT
[#18]

Got it!! YUP!

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 12:53:30 PM EDT
[#19]

That's a fair price but i'm looking for a 16" lightweight....

Link Posted: 3/2/2013 1:02:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Me too, finally convinced myself to pull the trigger on the 18" and they are out of stock.

Link Posted: 3/2/2013 1:05:44 PM EDT
[#21]
I got one of the FNs from PK last week.  It's a beauty and heavier than lead.  Gonna throw a bipod & scope on it and make it my "reach out & touch someone" specialty...
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 1:09:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too, finally convinced myself to pull the trigger on the 18" and they are out of stock.

That one, or one very close to it has been listed several times this week.  Monitor the FN custom uppers page on PK and you'll catch it again.  They just kind of switch ups rails and flash hiders but they are all less than $750...
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 1:21:43 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm waiting for PK to have the RRA Coyote 20" upper again. Missed it twice this week already..
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 1:34:01 PM EDT
[#24]

May be the best price but, have you read any of the reviews?

Link Posted: 3/2/2013 1:35:06 PM EDT
[#25]
MAParts has a coyote for sale, but a 16".
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 1:57:27 PM EDT
[#26]
If I wanted a NiB BCG and was willing to wait for it, what would be a good place to backorder it?
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 1:59:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
If I wanted a NiB BCG and was willing to wait for it, what would be a good place to backorder it?

Fail Zero for NiB for sure.
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 2:12:34 PM EDT
[#28]
https://www.mapartsinc.com/shop/details.asp?id=1497

Who makes their stuff? Anyone know?
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 2:26:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

They use a Military Contractor with 23 years of experience according to them......

Link Posted: 3/2/2013 3:35:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They use a Military Contractor with 23 years of experience according to them......

It's so unspecific it worries me. I mean if I ever decide to sell this build what do I say, RRA lower and "experienced military contractor" upper?
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 3:56:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's so unspecific it worries me. I mean if I ever decide to sell this build what do I say, RRA lower and "experienced military contractor" upper?

I ordered From M&A during the 08 panic.  It is stamped RRA with M&A over it.

Link Posted: 3/2/2013 4:20:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/2/2013 4:29:22 PM EDT
[#33]
FYI... My order from M&A already emailed me about shipping should have Mar 5th.. I ordered on Thursday!    never got a reply on if the upper was in stock, but they sure as heck get things out fast...

https://www.mapartsinc.com/shop/details.asp?id=171&iCat=19&iSubOne=342

That's the one I ordered...
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 4:43:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was looking at their uppers today and considered ordering for a moment but I agree....who the he'll makes their stuff?
And how do you advertise it if you ever decided to sell it?
Their description is so vague...."Upper assembly...chrome......order now"

I have no doubts they ship quickly and all that but what the he'll are they shipping?

Please share with us what you get and what you think of it.

Link Posted: 3/2/2013 4:48:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 4:59:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Looking for a 6.8 with a 16" barrel!
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 5:01:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Here you go

Pay up!

-Stooxie
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 5:27:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here you go

Pay up!

-Stooxie

For that price I'll wait and buy a Bison.
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 6:19:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Anyone seen any 14.5" complete uppers lately? Permanent flash hider to make 16" barrel kind of thing. Don't want to spend an arm and a leg on it, just need to find one that's decent. Chrome-lined, M4 ramps, etc.
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 6:21:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Anyone seen any 14.5" complete uppers lately? Permanent flash hider to make 16" barrel kind of thing. Don't want to spend an arm and a leg on it, just need to find one that's decent. Chrome-lined, M4 ramps, etc.

maparts http://mapartsinc.com/shop/details.asp?id=1314&iCat=19&iSubOne=342

oh sorry, not "complete" no bcg

Link Posted: 3/2/2013 6:34:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 7:02:21 PM EDT
[#42]

What is the deal with these guys?  I've never ordered anything from them.  They also apparently have Fail Zero BCG's instock...I was messing with the checkout and all of a sudden it says "order sent" but I have to call in with credit card on Monday.  Weird.  I'm not sure what to think about that...
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 7:03:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What is the deal with these guys?  I've never ordered anything from them.  They also apparently have Fail Zero BCG's instock...I was messing with the checkout and all of a sudden it says "order sent" but I have to call in with credit card on Monday.  Weird.  I'm not sure what to think about that...

Does anyone not read the website FAQ ?

NEWS ALERT - PLEASE READ!

Thank you for visiting our website.  Since the "Gun Scare of 2012" began our website and our retail store have been overwhelmed by a factor of 10x.

Due to some internet credit card fraud experiences, we now ask customers to call in their payment information.  This is a little inconvenient for everyone, including us, but we have eliminated the fraud with this policy.  The problem is our instore sales volume is preventing us from answering the phone most of the time.  We apologize for this inconvenience.

So, if you place an order we will now call you when your items are ready to ship.  We will fulfill orders in the order received.  And we are honoring the prices on your order.... even for PMAGS!  If you find the products elsewhere and want to cancel your order, we understand.

Thank you for your business and your patience!

ATS
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 7:05:56 PM EDT
[#44]
If people are dumb enough to email CC numbers to Youngs, calling them is much more safe and I would do that any day over even using these small sites because they are so prone to attack.
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 7:12:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you for visiting our website.  Since the "Gun Scare of 2012" began our website and our retail store have been overwhelmed by a factor of 10x.

Due to some internet credit card fraud experiences, we now ask customers to call in their payment information.  This is a little inconvenient for everyone, including us, but we have eliminated the fraud with this policy.  The problem is our instore sales volume is preventing us from answering the phone most of the time.  We apologize for this inconvenience.

So, if you place an order we will now call you when your items are ready to ship.  We will fulfill orders in the order received.  And we are honoring the prices on your order.... even for PMAGS!  If you find the products elsewhere and want to cancel your order, we understand.

ATS

I generally don't read all of the FAQ's before I order from a company. I don't mind calling a company either, but there are about 100 small companies out there selling this stuff and this is the first one I've seen that actually WANTS to talk to you on the phone, hence my concern... I actually was more interested in whether or not anyone else had dealt with them before.
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 7:17:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ATS

I generally don't read all of the FAQ's before I order from a company. I don't mind calling a company either, but there are about 100 small companies out there selling this stuff and this is the first one I've seen that actually WANTS to talk to you on the phone, hence my concern... I actually was more interested in whether or not anyone else had dealt with them before.

Uhhhh I rather talk to a person on a phone than email my CC across an non secure protocol like email, that in my mind shows poor business judgement. What they are saying is actually legitimate and they even say we go in order and honor prices and if you decide to cancel its no problem...how many sites say that? I read every site's FAQ so I know what I am getting into, and not just some random person on a forum bitching about some company when truly they gave you all the information ahead of time. Also no clue what CC you have but I have had Bank Of America for 17 years now, and they reverse fraud charges for me the minute I call. The day I got fucked on WMD site, they sent me a new card and reversed charges.

*edit* It's funny cause WMD is well known, and I had more problems there than some of the smaller shops I find on the internet who take payment over the phone, and I never even heard of them. Everyone will have an opinion, and you know someone will say OH NO fuck them, but look at all these idiots who order from Rguns..... that place has had a F BBB grade for over a year..... yet they still order from them.
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 7:23:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ATS

. The problem is our instore sales volume is preventing us from answering the phone most of the time. We apologize for this inconvenience.

So, if you place an order we will now call you when your items are ready to ship. We will fulfill orders in the order received
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 7:26:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ATS

. The problem is our instore sales volume is preventing us from answering the phone most of the time. We apologize for this inconvenience.

So, if you place an order we will now call you when your items are ready to ship. We will fulfill orders in the order received

Crazy a shop calling you to let you know your item is ready, that sounds like customer service.
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 7:29:17 PM EDT
[#49]
I remember the first time I sent Rguns an email and asked If I could have something customized, I got an email back in all caps cussing me out, yet everyone on this site will order from them..... lol
Link Posted: 3/2/2013 7:33:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ATS

Crazy a shop calling you to let you know your item is ready, that sounds like customer service.

Is the stock live?  
Page / 174
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top