Quoted:
Parallax's new website:

Parallax Tactical

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
P-Tac LPK at PSA

Before I jump all over this for $39.99, has anyone ever heard of or used a P-Tac LPK?

P-Tac is another parts manufacturer and/or distributor.  So these LPK's being sold by PSA are NOT made by them.  I saw a complete P-Tac BCG sold for $89 bucks just a few days ago on a random website that I can't quite remember now.  I didn't really look at the specs for the BCG, but seems like a great buy for a budget build.

This. I know nothing about this company,  but w the Spikes set down to $70 and most others around $60 I'd just prefer stick w what I know and let others be the guinea pigs on this sort of item.

They are Parallax Tactical Kits. I don't think they manufacture these probably just stick a name on them. But I will say PT has made a huge statement with their FSSSR Rail System they came out with and make. fairly new company, don't even have a website.

The site needs a lot of work. Overlapping icons and buttons.

But I FO'd from the PSA deal for 40 bucks. Will report back once I get it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2013 11:13:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Palmetto State Armory Classic LPK w/o Fire Control Group $24.99
Link Posted: 8/22/2013 4:49:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Midwest PX LTG LPK + ALG Defense ACT - $85.95
Link Posted: 8/23/2013 11:08:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/26/2013 11:51:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Agreed!  For the time being, I am going to sit on my order as I really want the enhanced kit, I have already found the buffer kit elsewhere and will probably order it so I can get going on my build.  I understand how they can think it is ok to "get in line" but I 100% agree it is deceptive, I figured it was a "processing" delay, maybe its a 1 man shop who has a huge amount of sales... regardless... me ordering and waiting untill he can get an item that is backordered yet calling it "in stock" ... for the birds.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I read a bunch of reviews for Delta3, not too many positive unfortunately.  Delta3 basically shows everythings as "in stock" on their website, which seemed too good to be true.  I emailed them about the actual availability of the spikes LPK and buffer tube kit, and they wrote back that it's actually on backorder and by placing an order with them, I'm just getting in line to get the product, but I won't be charged until the product actually ships!

Quoted:
Now shows as out of stock.  I ordered one about 2 weeks ago from Delta 3 Tactical, but it still hasnt shipped, probably the last time I do business there, sorry a 2 week+ turn around time is hideous.

Going to let my order sit, but try and find it elsewhere then cancel.  That is shady business practice.  When I emailed they said 3-4 weeks (after already waiting 2) you are correct in that it sounds like it is backordered and they just are trying to seal in more business by showing it in stock.

Delta 3 has been playing the 'you're just getting in line" game for months. And to him, since he's not charging you until it ships, it's okay. Well it's NOT okay, because he's leading people to believe he's got stock he doesn't have, in an effort to "lock in" future business (and I doubt he has any true idea of when it will be in stock). He needs to change his spots and quit taking orders by deceptive practices. He should only sell what he has to sell, at the very least let folks decide for themselves whether they want to "get in line"

Agreed!  For the time being, I am going to sit on my order as I really want the enhanced kit, I have already found the buffer kit elsewhere and will probably order it so I can get going on my build.  I understand how they can think it is ok to "get in line" but I 100% agree it is deceptive, I figured it was a "processing" delay, maybe its a 1 man shop who has a huge amount of sales... regardless... me ordering and waiting untill he can get an item that is backordered yet calling it "in stock" ... for the birds.

I have had a Daniel Defense lrpk on backorder with them for about a year now. I have given up on the order. At some point I read Delta3 changed names also, but I can't remember what it was changed to. Like I said, I gave up on the DD kit. I put them on my "no use" list after about 6 months,....whatever their name is.
Link Posted: 8/28/2013 5:30:51 PM EDT
[#6]
PSA is not going to sell any bullshit they look legit. I am going to order one.

Quoted:

Look over in the Industry forum.... http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_301/238917_PTAC_LPK_.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
P-Tac LPK at PSA

Before I jump all over this for $39.99, has anyone ever heard of or used a P-Tac LPK?

Look over in the Industry forum.... http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_301/238917_PTAC_LPK_.html

Link Posted: 8/29/2013 9:14:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Palmetto State Armory Classic ALG ACT LPK $69.99

Great Deal!
Link Posted: 8/31/2013 6:56:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Palmetto State Armory Classic ALG ACT LPK $69.99

Great Deal!
View Quote

Seriously good deal.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 3:06:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Spike's Tactical Enhanced DARK EARTH Lower Parts Kit w/ Nickel Boron Trigger $172.95 Free Shipping
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 4:32:50 PM EDT
[#10]
OK, so I haven't figured out how to hot link yet, but there is a pretty good deal at Palmetto State armory for their current weekend deal. A P-Tac lower parts kit, 5 P-Mags, and a .50 Cal. ammo can for $89.99, plus free shipping. I just ordered 2 sets, which is 10 P-Mags, 2 LPK's, and 2 new .50 Cal. ammo cans for $179.98 to my door. After the panic of recent months, this feels like heaven.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/cache-can-ar-15-lower-parts-kit-5-p-mags-and-50-cal-ammo-can.html

I'm going to go broke with their weekend deals
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 8:24:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Is the hogue grip the only thing that is flat dark earth? I want one of these kits badly
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 5:38:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Is the hogue grip the only thing that is flat dark earth? I want one of these kits badly
View Quote

The grip and KNS pins are in FDE. If you want one of these kits I'd suggest buying one. It's been quite a while since I've seen one at that price and who knows how long they will be in stock.
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 11:05:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

The grip is an Ergo not Hogue.
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 12:39:54 PM EDT
[#14]
PSA Full Lower Build Kit (stock, grip, LPK, trigger, buffer tube kit)

$69.00 + Free Shipping

But it's pink ... I don't care ill rock one for that price

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/featured/palmetto-state-armory-classic-lower-build-kit.html
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 6:02:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Ptac lpk seems good for the price. I got two, seemed identical to the PSA kit.
Only problem was one trigger had excess metal that "squished" out the trigger pin hole that should have been ground off before finishing and would not fit in the lower til I did remove the metal.

For the price, id do it again. Although that pink kit is basically like getting the buffer tube assembly for $10,  so may go with that and just pitch the pink furniture
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 3:46:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
PSA Full Lower Build Kit (stock, grip, LPK, trigger, buffer tube kit)

$69.00 + Free Shipping

But it's pink ... I don't care ill rock one for that price

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/featured/palmetto-state-armory-classic-lower-build-kit.html
View Quote

I went ahead and ordered the pink PSA kit. Can't beat that price
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 11:50:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Damage Industries Premium Quality Lower Parts Kit – 100% Made in USA includes Enhanced Trigger Guard and Nickel Teflon Detent & Plunger Kit. $54.95
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 1:55:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Spikes Tactical AR15 LRPK Lower Receiver Parts Kit $74.00 HERE
Link Posted: 9/13/2013 12:00:23 AM EDT
[#20]
St Joe Guns has LPKs...  LPK has 120 LPKs in stock
Link Posted: 9/14/2013 6:45:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Is $140 a good price for this RRA 2 stage kit? Could I expect to see this get lower over time?
Link Posted: 9/14/2013 8:33:04 PM EDT
[#22]

I fo'ed. Damn you guys and the deals, I should have known that buying parts "over time" would be a lie.

Link Posted: 9/15/2013 4:55:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I fo'ed. Damn you guys and the deals, I should have known that buying parts "over time" would be a lie.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I tried buying parts over time on my first one. Had everything ordered within a week.
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 7:00:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Primary arms has CMMG LPK on sale for $55 with free mouse pad
Link Posted: 9/24/2013 4:15:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Spikes LPK for $65 with the ARFCOM discount code @

http://www.gamaliel.com/SpikesTactical/Spikes_Tactical_Lower_Parts_Kit_Standard.asp

Get some!
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 8:51:43 AM EDT
[#26]
http://www.gamaliel.com/SpikesTactical/Spikes_Tactical_Lower_Parts_Kit_Enhanced_Black.asp
Spikes Enhanced lower parts kits in stock I bought 4 and with the arfcom discount I payed $153.00 a piece. But you better hurry hell I thought about ordering more that's a real good price.
Link Posted: 10/2/2013 6:49:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Spikes enhanced lpk in stock at joe bobs
Link Posted: 10/7/2013 7:28:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Guys. I'm looking for a lower parts kit that includes a 2 stage trigger; pull at 5lbs, anti walk pins, and a lighter hammer, preferably without a grip included in the kit. Does anyone put together a kit like this or will I have to buy it piece by piece? Thanks in advance for any help!
Link Posted: 11/5/2013 11:18:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/5/2013 11:33:37 AM EDT
[#30]

Primary Arms also just listed them.
Link Posted: 11/5/2013 12:53:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/11/2013 5:39:12 AM EDT
[#32]

Are there any LPKs out there that use the Full Auto hammer and selector switch?

Link Posted: 11/11/2013 8:44:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Guys. I'm looking for a lower parts kit that includes a 2 stage trigger; pull at 5lbs, anti walk pins, and a lighter hammer, preferably without a grip included in the kit. Does anyone put together a kit like this or will I have to buy it piece by piece? Thanks in advance for any help!
View Quote

I have noted several mfgs that offer LPK's without the trigger/hammer and grip, do some cruising on that www thing  , I think that you will come close to finding what you need
Link Posted: 11/11/2013 6:46:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Are there any LPKs out there that use the Full Auto hammer and selector switch?

View Quote

why would you want just a hammer and selector?

the full auto selector wont work without the full auto trigger (it just wont clear it). if yor doing a RDIAS on a new lower just buy a whole M16 LPK.
Link Posted: 11/11/2013 8:25:47 PM EDT
[#35]
$40 PSA LPK what more can you ask for?
Link Posted: 11/15/2013 12:08:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Spikes Enhanced LPK are back at Joe Bobs!
Link Posted: 11/16/2013 12:57:05 PM EDT
[#37]
where can i find a lpk without a grip?
Link Posted: 11/18/2013 3:26:52 PM EDT
[#38]
$29 kits at Palmetto state guys.... just saying...
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 4:04:00 PM EDT
[#39]
CMMG Lower Parts Kit for $49.99.  Includes the hand grip and trigger:
http://www.primaryarms.com/CMMG-Lower-Receiver-Parts-Kit-LPK-for-AR-15-p/cmmg55ca6c5.htm
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 4:32:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
CMMG Lower Parts Kit for $49.99.  Includes the hand grip and trigger:
http://www.primaryarms.com/CMMG-Lower-Receiver-Parts-Kit-LPK-for-AR-15-p/cmmg55ca6c5.htm
View Quote

plus $10.79 shipping and $5.07 sales tax?? back to square one
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 4:40:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Rogtac has free shipping.

http://www.rogtac.com/black-friday.html?p=1#arpartsfinder.com
Link Posted: 12/1/2013 4:41:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
$40 PSA LPK what more can you ask for?
View Quote

free shipping?
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 2:15:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Damage industries has their LPK / buffer tube kit for 89.00 shipped. Guess the price ends tonight at midnight. Has anyone used their stuff before? Can't find any reviews on them..

Here
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 1:26:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Is this LPK any good?

PTAC Blackhawk LPK $29
Link Posted: 12/19/2013 9:16:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 8:23:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Is this LPK any good?

PTAC Blackhawk LPK $29
View Quote

I havent shot it yet, just installed it the other day. Fits nicely. Seems to have a decent trigger pull but I have no way to measure it. Well worth the $30
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 6:30:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Damage industries has their LPK / buffer tube kit for 89.00 shipped. Guess the price ends tonight at midnight. Has anyone used their stuff before? Can't find any reviews on them..

Here
View Quote

They are very legit!!  Good stuff, I built up my Rainier lower with their buffer tube kit and it's very nice and 7075 to boot!!
Link Posted: 12/24/2013 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Midway has CMMG lpk's in stock for $64.99 here

Use code NRA5013 for $10 off $50.
Link Posted: 12/24/2013 9:35:46 PM EDT
[#49]
I bought that particular kit from PSA and I like it, but I did have one issue with it: the hole in the Magpul trigger guard was too small.

The pin holes in the lower receiver "ears" are 0.125", and it takes some effort to drive the roll pin through both. The corresponding hole in the trigger guard in my kit was about 0.120", which is way too small, IMO.

At first I didn't realize that the hole was so small and I tried to install it...to no avail, as I was not able to drive the pin through it with any reasonable amount of force.

I drove the bin back out and drilled the hole out to about 0.133, and then I was able to install it with no problems.

Link Posted: 12/25/2013 5:44:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 68
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top