User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 134
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:43:07 AM EDT
[#1]
please keep posting. i've been watching this thread since it was less than 100 pages and FML I still don't have a lower.
if anyone wants to throw me a bone, go ahead. i'm looking for a seekins or other "higher end" lowers.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:47:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I must have clicked on the wrong thread, I was looking for in stock lowers.

Holy shit, I am sorry you had to scroll through 3 to 5 of my post and burn your busy ass day up with holding down the scroll button. I didn't even want to reply to the other guy who said take it elsewhere after I said I won't post again, but some of you guys need to calm down. I have never read the GD forum, I only look at industry, EE, and this one, but it's about time to just say fuck it, part of the reason I stay up and post links when I can and make sure I don't over post someone is to be helpfull....I know where to get shit, I just enjoy most of the user's replies....o well guess my leash just got yanked, I know someone is gonna get my card pulled.

And if everyone was as chatty as you then what? This thread would turn into GD, this is why we have GD.

I'm sorry, I didnt get the memo that you were special.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:50:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
please keep posting. i've been watching this thread since it was less than 100 pages and FML I still don't have a lower.
if anyone wants to throw me a bone, go ahead. i'm looking for a seekins or other "higher end" lowers.

I've seen 1,000's of lowers come and go over the last several weeks.

Why you haven't pulled the trigger ... only you know.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:50:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Good luck getting the Seekins you want. My direct order with Seekins placed in early 2012 December still hasn't been filled yet for an SP223.
Right now Seekins must be making more of the forged lowers than anything.

My recommendation is to place a few back orders with JSE now and get some skin in the game with a different brand.
And don't be too picky if this is your first lower.
Good luck

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:52:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Trying to post a picture of my UCWRG for you all to see. Can't seem to do it or I'm wetalldid
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:53:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:54:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You can always go get the RRA over at PK.  It is high priced but not totally insane.

http://pkfirearms.com/Rock_River_Arms_Lowers/78/c
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:58:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit, I am sorry you had to scroll through 3 to 5 of my post and burn your busy ass day up with holding down the scroll button. I didn't even want to reply to the other guy who said take it elsewhere after I said I won't post again, but some of you guys need to calm down. I have never read the GD forum, I only look at industry, EE, and this one, but it's about time to just say fuck it, part of the reason I stay up and post links when I can and make sure I don't over post someone is to be helpfull....I know where to get shit, I just enjoy most of the user's replies....o well guess my leash just got yanked, I know someone is gonna get my card pulled.

And if everyone was as chatty as you then what? This thread would turn into GD, this is why we have GD.

Stfu

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 8:58:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can always go get the RRA over at PK.  It is high priced but not totally insane.

Why don't they sell to Commiefornia?!  Nothing illegal about a stripped lower!
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:00:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Buy it Now - $200 Forged lower - SOGArmory
V-day Special -
Can't vouch for the brand.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=329595695
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:04:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why don't they sell to Commiefornia?!  Nothing illegal about a stripped lower!

It could be on the ban list for CA, I can't tell you for sure though. And since that list changes from time to time, it's easier to just not sell to that state.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:06:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They should all be titled "Do the ground work for me so I can just click links".

I wonder if we could work as a group to systematically monitor the whole "in-stock lowers" situation.

For example, say there are 100 different possible online vendors (call them Vendor1, ..., Vendor 100) to order a lower from, and there are 25 people (call them Person1, ..., Person 25) that are willing to help in the monitoring process.

Then Person 1 monitors Vendor1, 2, 3, and 4 and posts in the monitoring thread when one of those vendors has lowers in stock.
And Person 2 monitors Vendor5, 6, 7, and 8 and posts in the monitoring thread when one of those vendors has lowers in stock.
And Person 25 monitors Vendor97, 98, 99, and 100 and posts in the monitoring thread when one of those vendors has lowers in stock.

There could be redundant monitoring build in too, to reflect the fact that lots of us have jobs and families and hooker hobbies that might capture some of our time as this is going on.

So maybe Person 1 AND Person 2 monitors Vendor 1 through Vendor 8, that way those vendors have two sets of eyes on them.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:08:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Twice I have bought a lower from them (only allowed 2 a month). Both time I had it in hand in 4 days. BOOM DONE!!
Plus Rock River as popular as they are you can always sell it later & get your money back.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:08:56 AM EDT
[#14]
i'm probably being too picky and my timing has really sucked.
really, like it couldn't be any worse. i've already got a colt 6920, i just want a couple of lowers for backup.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:12:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
really, like it couldn't be any worse. i've already got a colt 6920, i just want a couple of lowers for backup.

Talk about timing... after watching this tread for a week, I went down stairs to smoke and when I came back up the seekins lowers for $130 had been posted... and were gone.

Damn habit! lol
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:17:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Talk about timing... after watching this tread for a week, I went down stairs to smoke and when I came back up the seekins lowers for $130 had been posted... and were gone.

Damn habit! lol

I watched those come and go. I didn't want one. But places like Rainer are only getting 20-30 lowers at a time sometimes and still overselling.
They dont post how many because they sell instantly.

Meaning 3 people click buy at the same time and 1 person gets screwed.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:22:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Don't you know that smoking can cause a loss of your constitutional rights?  
What if they get banned while you're out there puffing on your "anti-freedom weed?"

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:26:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Don't you know that smoking can cause a loss of your constitutional rights?  
What if they get banned while you're out there puffing on your "anti-freedom weed?"

LOL
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:44:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Brownell's is reputable, Aero is the problem.I have had a order in with Brownell's for $84.95 since early December for X amount of lowers which is on their backorder, while Aero sells off their site at $200.00 a pop.Why do you think Brownell's is not getting any?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:54:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

For Seekins it seems that Rainier and DSG Arms are your best bet. DSG Arms was cheaper.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:55:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stfu

That is not the right way to handle that
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 10:00:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Although the site says they are in stock when you try to order they are out of stock.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 10:02:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Although the site says they are in stock when you try to order they are out of stock.

And now the item is completely gone.  Figures I decide to pull the trigger on it and it's gone in front of my eyes.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 10:04:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And now the item is completely gone.  Figures I decide to pull the trigger on it and it's gone in front of my eyes.

These have been going in and out of stock for a week. I would keep checking back frequently.

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 10:10:52 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

These have been going in and out of stock for a week. I would keep checking back frequently.

They're about 3 hours from each other. I think they send the janitor over there at noon to get more.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 10:32:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Here is a place with in-stock, polymer stripped lowers for $79.95.

I can't say anything about the products, I just saw this somewhere else and felt I'd be a good ARFcom citizen and post in this thread.  I hope to use what's posted here in the near future to my benefit, so I felt a little obligated to help if I could.

http://midwestpx.com/

Ordered, sent ffl and had a tracking number with in 5 hours.
so far so good.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 10:41:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Buy it Now - $200 Forged lower - SOGArmory
V-day Special -
Can't vouch for the brand.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=329595695

Haha SOLD
I should get a commission check!
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 10:43:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't say anything about the products, I just saw this somewhere else and felt I'd be a good ARFcom citizen and post in this thread.  I hope to use what's posted here in the near future to my benefit, so I felt a little obligated to help if I could.

so far so good.

They are a super company, they ship really quick. I bought a poly lower from them not to long ago.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:04:26 AM EDT
[#29]
I am a new member and really would like to pick up a reciver within the next couple days. Should I go ahead and grab the RRA since they are in stock or should I wait for something else?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:05:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Market has been stagnant today.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:05:18 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I am a new member and really would like to pick up a reciver within the next couple days. Should I go ahead and grab the RRA since they are in stock or should I wait for something else?

just wait
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:11:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yup nothing like yesterdays crazyness with 5-6 different places getting lowers in stock. And on top of that DSG selling seekins lowers for $130, was a good day.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:12:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

just wait

Yes indeed just wait!  Better options out there and will be posted any minute of any day.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:19:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup nothing like yesterdays crazyness with 5-6 different places getting lowers in stock. And on top of that DSG selling seekins lowers for $130, was a good day.

I got 2 Seekins yesterday
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:23:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got 2 Seekins yesterday

I only got one, was all I could afford :P but I made sure to get one at least!
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:27:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even cheaper for cops but of course I was working when they popped up and wasn't able to snag one..
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:34:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

so far so good.

They are a super company, they ship really quick. I bought a poly lower from them not to long ago.

Second that. My two purchases from Midwest were top notch service and speed.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

so far so good.

Second that. My two purchases from Midwest were top notch service and speed.

I can third that, ordered a poly lower from them, 3 days later had it in my living room.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:48:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Showing in stock.

Please hit the Add to Cart button if not in stock it will provide you with a Sign Up list and we will email you once more arrive

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:48:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even cheaper for cops but of course I was working when they popped up and wasn't able to snag one..

where do you put you info in at dsgarms to get the discount?  i can't seem to find it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:52:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Also figured I'd go ahead and put in the daily Aero link.

http://aeroprecisionusa.com/shop/ar15-stripped-lower-receiver

In stock and ships quick, but its overpriced. (they've been in stock for several days now, people are finally smartening up after watching DSG put up seekins for $130).
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 12:58:30 PM EDT
[#42]
http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/New_Frontier_Armory_LW_15_Complete_Poly_Lower_p/nfa-lw15blk.htm

New Frontier complete lowers in Stock  if interested.

Just ordered one for the heck of it
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 1:03:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No worries, more will come.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 1:14:56 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/New_Frontier_Armory_LW_15_Complete_Poly_Lower_p/nfa-lw15blk.htm

Thank you sir!  I ordered one as well.  I'm sure I can find something to use it for!
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 1:28:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Thank you, I got one to.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 1:40:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

OOS
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 1:46:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Also figured I'd go ahead and put in the daily Aero link.

http://aeroprecisionusa.com/shop/ar15-stripped-lower-receiver

In stock and ships quick, but its overpriced. (they've been in stock for several days now, people are finally smartening up after watching DSG put up seekins for $130).

They've been in stock for going on a week now and will stay that way.  DSG didn't have an effect on Aero it told people that Rainier fucked us that placed orders for the initial release for $179 a pc.  I will say until DSG put those Seekins Forged up we had no price line to meet as they are new.........
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 1:54:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Locked for a few...I warned you guys
Page / 134
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top