Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
1/14/2017 8:11:35 PM
Page / 134
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:30:23 PM EST
I want an Umbrella also but will have to recover from Rainier first..........Maybe they'll be more readily available this spring..
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:30:27 PM EST
Sorry, I meant a week ago JD told me 4 months
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:32:17 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/4/2013 4:32:57 PM EST by forehaj]
The current forged Umbrella lowers are just Aero lowers with the Umbrella logo.

Cool logo but I'd rather wait for the billet Umbrella lower.

Super excited Seekins is making forged lowers now though.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:35:55 PM EST
anybody know rainers turnaround time?
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:37:35 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/4/2013 4:37:51 PM EST by inside0ut]
Originally Posted By travisz28:
Originally Posted By inside0ut:
Has anyone heard anything from Spikes? I want to think that the disclamer of 8-12 months is to scare people off from the back order. I did see a Spikes at the gun show yesterday, stripped for $550 if you can believe it.

I don't think the 8-12 is to scare anyone away, they used to say 6 and they rarely made it on time. I've got one on order and I get when I get, they did say to watch joebobs and I maybe AIM, so they may come in stock there soon.

Cool thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:38:06 PM EST
Originally Posted By forehaj:

Would an Aero upper probably best fit the Umbrella lower? Just picked one up for $89 directly from Aero's website.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:40:23 PM EST
Originally Posted By SheriffPusser:

Would an Aero upper probably best fit the Umbrella lower? Just picked one up for $89 directly from Aero's website.

Yeah so what's the skinny on the Umbrella Billet Lowers? Are they starting to do in house production? I thought they had already begun to produce their own product?
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:41:41 PM EST
ordered a noveske chainsaw from rainer about a week ago, and turn time from order to shipping was only 3 days. that included a 1 day delay because they messed up my ffl info when he sent it and he had to send it a second time the next day.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:45:45 PM EST
Originally Posted By fanofthear:
anybody know rainers turnaround time?

I ordered a few lowers from them in the past week and they all shipped within 2-3 days (three separate orders). Now just waiting for them to ship my Seekins!
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:51:09 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/4/2013 4:55:34 PM EST by bermudafire]
Originally Posted By GoRebels:

Yeah so what's the skinny on the Umbrella Billet Lowers? Are they starting to do in house production? I thought they had already begun to produce their own product?

Last I heard they were "In Production" eta mid Feb. That was about a week ago.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:58:23 PM EST
Originally Posted By bermudafire:
Originally Posted By GoRebels:

Last I heard they were "In Production" eta mid Feb. That was about a week ago.

I don't know firsthand but one would imagine and Aero upper would fit best on an Aero lower.

Heard the same on the billet Umbrellas, I'm not sure who they have contracted to do the billet lowers but it's not Aero. Perhaps they went back to Mega.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 4:59:34 PM EST
What's the deal with delta3tactical.com ?? There showin a butt load of lowers in stock, really in stock or what?
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:02:15 PM EST
Originally Posted By Wink007:
What's the deal with delta3tactical.com ?? There showin a butt load of lowers in stock, really in stock or what?

. We urge everyone to use caution in placing orders on our website - many items (Lowers, BCG's, MAGs, popular items) are not in stock. We will allow the opportunity to place the order and wait on the product to return, we do not charge your Credit card until we ship...
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:04:49 PM EST
Originally Posted By Shooter_Mc_Gavin:
Originally Posted By Wink007:

. We urge everyone to use caution in placing orders on our website - many items (Lowers, BCG's, MAGs, popular items) are not in stock. We will allow the opportunity to place the order and wait on the product to return, we do not charge your Credit card until we ship...

Lol, I knew it was too good to be true
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:05:30 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/4/2013 5:05:50 PM EST by bermudafire]

Umbrella is supposed to have their own forged upper this month as well. The previous one was an Aero with UC logo.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:16:11 PM EST
Anyone know anything about Shadow Ops Weaponry preorder?

http://shadowopsweaponry.com/products/230-ar-15-stripped-lower-receiver-shdw-15.aspx

Was thinking about ordering one with the Craft logo (http://www.511craft.com/All-Products/Accessories/Training/Craft-International-Decal.html) but don't know much about the company. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:19:10 PM EST
Originally Posted By stooxie:
RRA In Stock $225

Still waiting for something more "normally" priced.

-Stooxie

A little more than I wanted to pay, but I went ahead and ordered. I hope they can ship it fast.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:22:43 PM EST
Originally Posted By metal4all6:
Originally Posted By stooxie:
RRA In Stock $225

Still waiting for something more "normally" priced.

-Stooxie

A little more than I wanted to pay, but I went ahead and ordered. I hope they can ship it fast.

Mine shipped in about four or five days.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:27:16 PM EST
Anyone that ordered from ATI 1/24-1/26 hear anything about them filling the order yet? My neighbor ordered one and it is killing him not knowing if he is going to get it or not. I know some of you were talking about emailing a guy named Chris at ATI for a status update. Thanks for any help!
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:33:44 PM EST
Originally Posted By JDubya88:
Anyone that ordered from ATI 1/24-1/26 hear anything about them filling the order yet? My neighbor ordered one and it is killing him not knowing if he is going to get it or not. I know some of you were talking about emailing a guy named Chris at ATI for a status update. Thanks for any help!

2/2/2013 4:30:12 PM EST

"Hi Michael,

we have your order and it is valid. we have your omni reserved for you and its only going to you. As of the status I can see from home now, it looks like we haven't received a valid FFL renewal from the FFL you picked, which is on us. That doesn't mean it didn't come in today, but I can't check from here. we have a running list of all FFLs tied to each order right now, and a status update all involved employees have of who we have received, and who we haven't. This way our guys dedicated to calling these FFLs keep on the ones who haven't sent them. If you have a different local FFL you'd like to use for transfer, get me their contact info at chris@americantactical.us and Monday we will reach out to them and tie them to your order instead to get this on the move for you."
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:37:35 PM EST
Originally Posted By MMilliken:

2/2/2013 4:30:12 PM EST

"Hi Michael,

we have your order and it is valid. we have your omni reserved for you and its only going to you. As of the status I can see from home now, it looks like we haven't received a valid FFL renewal from the FFL you picked, which is on us. That doesn't mean it didn't come in today, but I can't check from here. we have a running list of all FFLs tied to each order right now, and a status update all involved employees have of who we have received, and who we haven't. This way our guys dedicated to calling these FFLs keep on the ones who haven't sent them. If you have a different local FFL you'd like to use for transfer, get me their contact info at chris@americantactical.us and Monday we will reach out to them and tie them to your order instead to get this on the move for you."

Thanks. I'll give my neighbor the email address to see what he can find out.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:38:14 PM EST
I ordered in the afternoon of 1/26...was order # 23xxx, so I was pretty late with the order. I got a general email on 2/1 from ATI saying all Omni orders were on hand and would be filled. I then got an emal on 2/2 from the aforementioned Chris that said they had received my FFL info and included a tracking number that would be activated once FedEx picked it up this morning. Fedex picked it up this morning and it has an expected delivery date of Wednesday 2/6. So according to ATI he should get it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:49:17 PM EST
Originally Posted By EersFan:
I ordered in the afternoon of 1/26...was order # 23xxx, so I was pretty late with the order. I got a general email on 2/1 from ATI saying all Omni orders were on hand and would be filled. I then got an emal on 2/2 from the aforementioned Chris that said they had received my FFL info and included a tracking number that would be activated once FedEx picked it up this morning. Fedex picked it up this morning and it has an expected delivery date of Wednesday 2/6. So according to ATI he should get it.

Did you have to ask for a tracking number?
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:49:35 PM EST

Thanks. He just sent Chris an email so hopefully he will hear something soon. He says when he logs in to ATI's website it doesn't show him any order or status. He was order# 19xxx on 1/25 . This is going to be his first build so he is anxious to get this lower.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:51:37 PM EST
They called me today and said they were shipping mine today.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 5:55:21 PM EST
Originally Posted By MMilliken:

Did you have to ask for a tracking number?

Nope, I was just setting back waiting. I figured as late as I ordered I would be toward the end to get any information, and then out of the blue got the email with the tracking number.

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:01:24 PM EST

Thanks. He just sent Chris an email so hopefully he will hear something soon. He says when he logs in to ATI's website it doesn't show him any order or status. He was order# 19xxx on 1/25 . This is going to be his first build so he is anxious to get this lower.

I still don't see any orders when I log in to their site. I think what made things happen a little quicker for me was the following day I called ATI and they said that my ffl (which was on their "preferred dealers list) wasn't up to date in their system. So i called him that Monday evening and had him send over his ffl info (which he only does by snail mail) but he sent it out Tuesday morning. Also, here is the thread in the ATI industry section where Chris is addressing issues and concerns over these orders.

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:06:50 PM EST
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:07:29 PM EST
Originally Posted By M4md:
Rainier has Cav-Arms lowers in stock

http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=3402

*barf*
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:09:02 PM EST

I still don't see any orders when I log in to their site. I think what made things happen a little quicker for me was the following day I called ATI and they said that my ffl (which was on their "preferred dealers list) wasn't up to date in their system. So i called him that Monday evening and had him send over his ffl info (which he only does by snail mail) but he sent it out Tuesday morning. Also, here is the thread in the ATI industry section where Chris is addressing issues and concerns over these orders.

I appreciate it. I didn't know that thread existed. I just gave my neighbor the link so he can read through it. He emailed Chris already, so hopefully he will get some good news about his lower soon.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:09:23 PM EST

*barf*
Love 'em or hate 'em they work.

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:10:00 PM EST

*barf*

Never used one,have you?
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:12:41 PM EST
Originally Posted By Sarge1400:

*barf*

Never used one,have you?

I have said it before, but I will say it again "no". Yes I own polymer guns and love them. Yes I know they are super duper badass. The *barf* is just my opinion on polymer AR-15s, I would make one after about 2 years off people field testing, etc...So don't get your flame on...it was just a stab.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:14:05 PM EST
Only part not destroyed a bush hog on a tractor was the polymer lower.

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:17:52 PM EST
I own one cav arms lower and I really like it. Putting the safety selector in is the only pain wth that lower...they run flawlessly. The only poly lower I have seen as of late that looks suspect is the ATI ones. It seems quality control is not thier strong point, but at $48 for a lower in these times one can afford to buy one and set it aside.

Most are lifetime warrantied too...
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:18:53 PM EST

http://www.702shooter.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/BushHogMod.jpg

That just made me tear up alittle lol
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:20:56 PM EST
I know there is a separate thread for bolts, but I think someone was looking for one on here earlier.
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/145235/ar-stoner-bolt-carrier-assembly-mil-spec-ar-15-223-remington-parkerized
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:21:57 PM EST
I know there is a separate thread for bolts, but I think someone was looking for one on here earlier.
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/145235/ar-stoner-bolt-carrier-assembly-mil-spec-ar-15-223-remington-parkerized

Its in 3 threads now, upper, lower, and the BCG.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:22:19 PM EST

Looks like the scope made it allright, and the stock?

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:27:34 PM EST
Originally Posted By Dragynn:

Fairly good for a bush hog, the fucking barrel makes me want to roll over and die.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:30:06 PM EST
Originally Posted By Erroneous930:
Originally Posted By millsteg:
Originally Posted By EarlyRiser:
Originally Posted By bermudafire:
Seekins Forged
http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=3446

Finally! Got one.

Got one too!!

Me too, is 179 normal for Seekins?

This is the first time I have seen a Seekins forged lower. However, as far as I can tell, Rainier is one of the few. . . very few that don't appear to be price gouging. Their prices have remained solid throughout this ordeal.

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:33:00 PM EST

Fairly good for a bush hog, the fucking barrel makes me want to roll over and die.

You could probably use that in your review for the Midway BCG "I done runned over this hyar bolt carrier with mah bush-hog, an it it still werks jest fine"

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:34:30 PM EST

You could probably use that in your review for the Midway BCG "I done runned over this hyar bolt carrier with mah bush-hog, an it it still werks jest fine"

That is totally going in, people will be like "holy shit" these BCG's are amazing.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:36:18 PM EST

did the stock tear up the threads on the receiver pretty bad or are the still usable
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:38:56 PM EST
Originally Posted By johnnychingas:

did the stock tear up the threads on the receiver pretty bad or are the still usable

It pulled the threads, but if that bush hog blade hit that stock even an aluminum threads would have been pulled out.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:48:27 PM EST

It pulled the threads, but if that bush hog blade hit that stock even an aluminum threads would have been pulled out.

Any chance of getting the whole anecdote? Just how did you manage to mangle an AR with a bush hog of all things?

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:49:15 PM EST
oh lol it wasn't me it was from a user on another board.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:52:10 PM EST

yea your right,I was just curious. Thanks for sharing your pic. I just picked up 2 poly lowers. I was a little nervous about them but now I feel a lot better..
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:52:43 PM EST
Originally Posted By inside0ut:
I own one cav arms lower and I really like it. Putting the safety selector in is the only pain wth that lower...they run flawlessly. The only poly lower I have seen as of late that looks suspect is the ATI ones. It seems quality control is not thier strong point, but at $48 for a lower in these times one can afford to buy one and set it aside.

Most are lifetime warrantied too...

+1 on the safety selector detent. Only hard part of assembly. Other than that I like it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 6:54:01 PM EST
Sorry guys but lets keep this on topic.....chatty cathys take it elsewhere.....
Page / 134
Top Top