Site Notices
8/29/2014 4:55:51 PM
Page:  / 268
Author
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 12:22:17 AM
Originally Posted By shabazz18:

Actual Lowers people!!

Any company that would use the term "assault weapon" in their product description...especially in this climate....is suspect. I'll pass.
Shooter_Mc_Gavin
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 12:25:06 AM
Originally Posted By Walken1:

Actual Lowers people!!

Any company that would use the term "assault weapon" in their product description...especially in this climate....is suspect. I'll pass.

The price, shipping, ffl fees for a company I never even heard of will make me pass.
JoeBob1901
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 12:32:30 AM
Originally Posted By Midga:
Originally Posted By JoeBob1901:

Just asking because a place here in ATLANTA get some like ever week the good 100 lowers 30 uppers 40 complete guns on tuesday

Who is that? Why not just grab one locally if available?

The ar bunker they have a FB page they update often and a webpage as well. well lowers are 159 so.....

I'd be highly reluctant to believe they receive that many, per week out of spikes. We buy millions of dollars a year from Spike's, and things are much more scarce than that. I could be wrong, but I dunno.

$159 for a spike's lower isn't bad without a transfer fee in today's market, or shipping, and being able to support a local shop... At least IMO.
Shooter_Mc_Gavin
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 12:35:50 AM
[Last Edit: 1/31/2013 12:36:32 AM by Shooter_Mc_Gavin]

Just asking because a place here in ATLANTA get some like ever week the good 100 lowers 30 uppers 40 complete guns on tuesday

The ar bunker they have a FB page they update often and a webpage as well. well lowers are 159 so.....

I'd be highly reluctant to believe they receive that many, per week out of spikes. We buy millions of dollars a year from Spike's, and things are much more scarce than that. I could be wrong, but I dunno.

$159 for a spike's lower isn't bad without a transfer fee in today's market, or shipping, and being able to support a local shop... At least IMO.

Okay real problem is .... I need a 14.5" upper with barrel, a2 sight, don't need hand guards, bcg, or handle... lets make this happen!
Midga
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 12:37:22 AM

Thats what they got tues they do not get that much ever week. I did pick up a lower the cal jack one, i was surprised at the end of the day they still had 23 out of 100. Yes i do like supporting my loc store. But i like your store because you support us military guys
Midga
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 12:40:46 AM

Thats what they got tues they do not get that much ever week. I did pick up a lower the cal jack one, i was surprised at the end of the day they still had 23 out of 100. Yes i do like supporting my loc store. But i like your store because you support us military guys

Sorry for the mistake s im on my phone
Walken1
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 12:42:05 AM

I'm from San Antonio, Tx. I will fly there next week if they really have that kind of inventory.
JoeBob1901
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 12:42:46 AM
[Last Edit: 1/31/2013 12:43:18 AM by JoeBob1901]

I gotya. That's a good shipment of product in, but its few and far between lately from Spike's unfortunately. I'd love to take your money, but those prices aren't bad at all in today's market. They could get 2-3 times that on lowers. It might tick off a few guys, but they could get it.

Originally Posted By Shooter_Mc_Gavin:

Okay real problem is .... I need a 14.5" upper with barrel, a2 sight, don't need hand guards, bcg, or handle... lets make this happen!

I got you covered

http://bit.ly/thAMcj

highintel
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 12:43:34 AM

His name is Joebob"something" and its a link to joeboboutfitters. So I think this is a store owner with a quick draw on the blame. LOL at calling the guy numbnuts and its not even him in the wrong.... its been crickets since people figured out you can search it on the site lol.

The cart software is already set to "hide" the product. Our 3rd party search engine software seems to have ignored that. We didn't have this issue for several months selling these direct to dealers, so not sure if its related to a google searchable link or what. It was never searchable (that we were aware) prior to this link.

One should not post a link as obvious as that as "in stock", regardless, if its obviously not available to the public. It's like us posting links to a distributor who only sells to dealers. RSR Group has PMAG's in stock, for instance, daily.

http://www.rsrgroup.com/catalog/product/MGMPI570BLK

Why are you here insulting potential customers and trying to justify your mistakes? You just made your company look like s&*$
Shooter_Mc_Gavin
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 12:44:08 AM
dammit haha
Midga
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 12:46:11 AM

I'm from San Antonio, Tx. I will fly there next week if they really have that kind of inventory.

Pm me
exoray
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 3:29:41 AM
Originally Posted By sgt_mole:
ALL that bought ati omni's the other day... now they are saying they were in stock and will ship.. Kinda getting the run around from these people ATI is dropping the ball..

Yep, appears they can't get their story straight from day to day or person to person, lots of ever morphing excuses with no real answers except that their supposedly in stock item is going to take weeks or months to ship...
MMilliken
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 6:23:42 AM
Originally Posted By exoray:
ALL that bought ati omni's the other day... now they are saying they were in stock and will ship.. Kinda getting the run around from these people ATI is dropping the ball..

Yep, appears they can't get their story straight from day to day or person to person, lots of ever morphing excuses with no real answers except that their supposedly in stock item is going to take weeks or months to ship...

Don't worry, it was only a glitch.. And they don't know why someone said 2 months but that has been addressed. You guys should know by now that everything is fine! Just check your account details. Oh wait we can't... yeah I'll believe them when they actually answer a question instead of just posting generic statements.
bucko1975
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 7:29:29 AM
b

This is the respose I received last night"

Please allow 30-45 days to receive these parts

Jaime Ramos customer service rep.

American Tactical Imports

Phone #800-290-0065

fax#585-328-4168

After sending in this email to them,

Hello,

First off my order number is 23XXXX. I purchased two omni stripped lowers from you on 1/26/13 and have a invoice and my credit card has been billed.

I have sent two emails thru your website with no answer trying to find out the status of my order due to it not showing up on your website and the heavy chatter on your facebook
as well as ar15.com regarding problems with shipping. I have selected a FFL from your site and want to make sure that everything is in order and when my order will ship.

Please respond to this email as soon as possible so I know I don't have to dispute the charges with my credit card company.

Thanks,
unsane
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 7:39:58 AM

Actual Lowers people!!

The price, shipping, ffl fees for a company I never even heard of will make me pass.

I felt the same at first but took a chance on it. Order already shipped and previous reviews on this forum are good. Once everything arrives I will post a review. Should be GTG.
mxdgood84
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 8:05:57 AM
Originally Posted By unsane:

Actual Lowers people!!

I felt the same at first but took a chance on it. Order already shipped and previous reviews on this forum are good. Once everything arrives I will post a review. Should be GTG.

Does the lower say CAL 2.23 on it like at the top of their page? Picture's too dark to tell....
kaiser1114
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 8:31:46 AM
Originally Posted By mxdgood84:

Actual Lowers people!!

Does the lower say CAL 2.23 on it like at the top of their page? Picture's too dark to tell....

What functional company out there tries to sell stripped lowers to guys like us with a website emblazoned with "2.23" seriously. I'm not convinced from that picture that the lower itself doesn't say the same thing.
TriChrome
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 8:44:48 AM

Paid for mine late Friday. Shipped Monday. It's at my FFL as of yesterday morning and they say it looks just fine (of course I won't be able to find out if it functions as it should until I can find a LPK in stock and install it).
RWFoster
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 8:56:27 AM
i blew the picture up. It does say CAL 223
kaiser1114
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 9:04:29 AM
Originally Posted By RWFoster:

Lol, I'm sure they're fine, its just funny that no one pointed it out to them, or that they didn't do anything about it. How hard would it be to fix it so you don't look like amateurs?
mxdgood84
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 9:15:38 AM
Originally Posted By kaiser1114:
Originally Posted By RWFoster:

Lol, I'm sure they're fine, its just funny that no one pointed it out to them, or that they didn't do anything about it. How hard would it be to fix it so you don't look like amateurs?

I probably would have ordered one if it had .556 listed on it too.
Dragynn
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 9:35:45 AM
[Last Edit: 1/31/2013 9:43:36 AM by Dragynn]
Originally Posted By dejoe19934:
IN Stock Stripped Lowers NFA - $79.95

JoeBob Here....

Hey numbnuts, where did you get this link? Un hyperlink it. It's a dealer only link.

Can a mod/admin come in and delete all these hyperlinks in quotes? Numbnuts shouldn't even have the link, let alone be trying to post it up on arfcom.

Google knows...

Ya know, it's possible to password protect things you don't want freely available on the internet, even a numbnuts should know that. Call the wrong person names on the internet and you wake up to your site's front page being a gif of Nancy Pelosi pegging Chuck Schumer. Subnet and probably 200 other members here wouldn't have much of a problem doing it since y'all don't seem to have very good security protocols.

Just trying to help Joe Bob, i'm a customer, for now, but if you treat my CC info with the same carelessness you've displayed with your dealer-only stuff, you're gonna get on my shitlist real quick.

jwtdiver
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 10:29:59 AM
[Last Edit: 1/31/2013 10:33:19 AM by jwtdiver]

Actual Lowers people!!

What functional company out there tries to sell stripped lowers to guys like us with a website emblazoned with "2.23" seriously. I'm not convinced from that picture that the lower itself doesn't say the same thing.

I ordered from them on 1/25, credit card orders are call in to the tel number on the website. Josalyn was customer service person I spoke to, impeccable customer service. She told me they had received 400 lowers on 01/24 and had sold down to 250, in stock and shipping immediately as of 1/25. I called her back about 30 minutes later to ask how hard it would be to ensure consecutive serial numbers, and she immediately transferred me to the packing guy, who told me he had just taped up the box, but that they pull them off the shelf in order, so they'll usually be sequential anyway, but actually opened it and verified it for me.
The price is not pre-hysteria, but they were professional, easy to deal with, shipped same day, and my uppers lowers arrived yesterday (01/30) without a hitch. I will order from these ppl again.
kaiser1114
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 10:34:09 AM
Originally Posted By jwtdiver:

Actual Lowers people!!

I ordered from them on 1/25, credit card orders are call in to the tel number on the website. Josalyn was customer service person I spoke to, impeccable customer service. She told me they had received 400 lowers on 01/24 and had sold down to 250, in stock and shipping immediately as of 1/25. I called her back about 30 minutes later to ask how hard it would be to ensure consecutive serial numbers, and she immediately transferred me to the packing guy, who told me he had just taped up the box, but that they pull them off the shelf in order, so they'll usually be sequential anyway, but actually opened it and verified it for me.
The price is not pre-hysteria, but they were professional, easy to deal with, shipped same day, and my uppers arrived yesterday (01/30) without a hitch. I will order from these ppl again.

Good to know, its always nice to have another decent company to deal with... did you tell them to fix the 2.23?
Ratko
Link To This Post
Posted: 1/31/2013 10:39:21 AM
Originally Posted By jwtdiver:

Actual Lowers people!!

The price is not pre-hysteria, but they were professional, easy to deal with, shipped same day, and my uppers lowers arrived yesterday (01/30) without a hitch. I will order from these ppl again.

All your posts are about this company, you'd think you work there....hint hint...
Pre hysteria prices? I don't think so...
That place is a rip off...$43 for a trasfer when everyone else in the area is $25! I know, I live in oakbrook, il

Page:  / 268