Page:  / 268
Author
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 9:30:23 PM
I want an Umbrella also but will have to recover from Rainier first..........Maybe they'll be more readily available this spring..
johnnychingas
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 9:30:27 PM
Sorry, I meant a week ago JD told me 4 months
forehaj
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 9:32:17 PM
[Last Edit: 2/4/2013 9:32:57 PM by forehaj]
The current forged Umbrella lowers are just Aero lowers with the Umbrella logo.

Cool logo but I'd rather wait for the billet Umbrella lower.

Super excited Seekins is making forged lowers now though.
fanofthear
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 9:35:55 PM
anybody know rainers turnaround time?
inside0ut
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 9:37:35 PM
[Last Edit: 2/4/2013 9:37:51 PM by inside0ut]
Originally Posted By travisz28:
Originally Posted By inside0ut:
Has anyone heard anything from Spikes? I want to think that the disclamer of 8-12 months is to scare people off from the back order. I did see a Spikes at the gun show yesterday, stripped for $550 if you can believe it.

I don't think the 8-12 is to scare anyone away, they used to say 6 and they rarely made it on time. I've got one on order and I get when I get, they did say to watch joebobs and I maybe AIM, so they may come in stock there soon.

Cool thanks for the heads up!
SheriffPusser
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 9:38:06 PM
Originally Posted By forehaj:

Would an Aero upper probably best fit the Umbrella lower? Just picked one up for $89 directly from Aero's website.
GoRebels
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 9:40:23 PM
Originally Posted By SheriffPusser:

Would an Aero upper probably best fit the Umbrella lower? Just picked one up for $89 directly from Aero's website.

Yeah so what's the skinny on the Umbrella Billet Lowers? Are they starting to do in house production? I thought they had already begun to produce their own product?
bwaddell013
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 9:41:41 PM
ordered a noveske chainsaw from rainer about a week ago, and turn time from order to shipping was only 3 days. that included a 1 day delay because they messed up my ffl info when he sent it and he had to send it a second time the next day.
Sbone69
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 9:45:45 PM
Originally Posted By fanofthear:
anybody know rainers turnaround time?

I ordered a few lowers from them in the past week and they all shipped within 2-3 days (three separate orders). Now just waiting for them to ship my Seekins!
bermudafire
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 9:51:09 PM
[Last Edit: 2/4/2013 9:55:34 PM by bermudafire]
Originally Posted By GoRebels:

Yeah so what's the skinny on the Umbrella Billet Lowers? Are they starting to do in house production? I thought they had already begun to produce their own product?

Last I heard they were "In Production" eta mid Feb. That was about a week ago.
forehaj
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 9:58:23 PM
Originally Posted By bermudafire:
Originally Posted By GoRebels:

Last I heard they were "In Production" eta mid Feb. That was about a week ago.

I don't know firsthand but one would imagine and Aero upper would fit best on an Aero lower.

Heard the same on the billet Umbrellas, I'm not sure who they have contracted to do the billet lowers but it's not Aero. Perhaps they went back to Mega.
Wink007
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 9:59:34 PM
What's the deal with delta3tactical.com ?? There showin a butt load of lowers in stock, really in stock or what?
Shooter_Mc_Gavin
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 10:02:15 PM
Originally Posted By Wink007:
What's the deal with delta3tactical.com ?? There showin a butt load of lowers in stock, really in stock or what?

. We urge everyone to use caution in placing orders on our website - many items (Lowers, BCG's, MAGs, popular items) are not in stock. We will allow the opportunity to place the order and wait on the product to return, we do not charge your Credit card until we ship...
Wink007
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 10:04:49 PM
Originally Posted By Shooter_Mc_Gavin:
Originally Posted By Wink007:

. We urge everyone to use caution in placing orders on our website - many items (Lowers, BCG's, MAGs, popular items) are not in stock. We will allow the opportunity to place the order and wait on the product to return, we do not charge your Credit card until we ship...

Lol, I knew it was too good to be true
bermudafire
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 10:05:30 PM
[Last Edit: 2/4/2013 10:05:50 PM by bermudafire]

Umbrella is supposed to have their own forged upper this month as well. The previous one was an Aero with UC logo.
bwaddell013
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 10:16:11 PM
Anyone know anything about Shadow Ops Weaponry preorder?

http://shadowopsweaponry.com/products/230-ar-15-stripped-lower-receiver-shdw-15.aspx

Was thinking about ordering one with the Craft logo (http://www.511craft.com/All-Products/Accessories/Training/Craft-International-Decal.html) but don't know much about the company. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
metal4all6
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 10:19:10 PM
Originally Posted By stooxie:
RRA In Stock $225

Still waiting for something more "normally" priced.

-Stooxie

A little more than I wanted to pay, but I went ahead and ordered. I hope they can ship it fast.
disco_jon75
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 10:22:43 PM
Originally Posted By metal4all6:
Originally Posted By stooxie:
RRA In Stock $225

Still waiting for something more "normally" priced.

-Stooxie

A little more than I wanted to pay, but I went ahead and ordered. I hope they can ship it fast.

Mine shipped in about four or five days.
JDubya88
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 10:27:16 PM
Anyone that ordered from ATI 1/24-1/26 hear anything about them filling the order yet? My neighbor ordered one and it is killing him not knowing if he is going to get it or not. I know some of you were talking about emailing a guy named Chris at ATI for a status update. Thanks for any help!
MMilliken
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 10:33:44 PM
Originally Posted By JDubya88:
Anyone that ordered from ATI 1/24-1/26 hear anything about them filling the order yet? My neighbor ordered one and it is killing him not knowing if he is going to get it or not. I know some of you were talking about emailing a guy named Chris at ATI for a status update. Thanks for any help!

2/2/2013 4:30:12 PM EST

"Hi Michael,

we have your order and it is valid. we have your omni reserved for you and its only going to you. As of the status I can see from home now, it looks like we haven't received a valid FFL renewal from the FFL you picked, which is on us. That doesn't mean it didn't come in today, but I can't check from here. we have a running list of all FFLs tied to each order right now, and a status update all involved employees have of who we have received, and who we haven't. This way our guys dedicated to calling these FFLs keep on the ones who haven't sent them. If you have a different local FFL you'd like to use for transfer, get me their contact info at chris@americantactical.us and Monday we will reach out to them and tie them to your order instead to get this on the move for you."
JDubya88
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 10:37:35 PM
Originally Posted By MMilliken:
Originally Posted By JDubya88:

2/2/2013 4:30:12 PM EST

"Hi Michael,

we have your order and it is valid. we have your omni reserved for you and its only going to you. As of the status I can see from home now, it looks like we haven't received a valid FFL renewal from the FFL you picked, which is on us. That doesn't mean it didn't come in today, but I can't check from here. we have a running list of all FFLs tied to each order right now, and a status update all involved employees have of who we have received, and who we haven't. This way our guys dedicated to calling these FFLs keep on the ones who haven't sent them. If you have a different local FFL you'd like to use for transfer, get me their contact info at chris@americantactical.us and Monday we will reach out to them and tie them to your order instead to get this on the move for you."

Thanks. I'll give my neighbor the email address to see what he can find out.
EersFan
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 10:38:14 PM
I ordered in the afternoon of 1/26...was order # 23xxx, so I was pretty late with the order. I got a general email on 2/1 from ATI saying all Omni orders were on hand and would be filled. I then got an emal on 2/2 from the aforementioned Chris that said they had received my FFL info and included a tracking number that would be activated once FedEx picked it up this morning. Fedex picked it up this morning and it has an expected delivery date of Wednesday 2/6. So according to ATI he should get it.
MMilliken
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 10:49:17 PM
Originally Posted By EersFan:
I ordered in the afternoon of 1/26...was order # 23xxx, so I was pretty late with the order. I got a general email on 2/1 from ATI saying all Omni orders were on hand and would be filled. I then got an emal on 2/2 from the aforementioned Chris that said they had received my FFL info and included a tracking number that would be activated once FedEx picked it up this morning. Fedex picked it up this morning and it has an expected delivery date of Wednesday 2/6. So according to ATI he should get it.

Did you have to ask for a tracking number?
JDubya88
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 10:49:35 PM
Originally Posted By EersFan:

Thanks. He just sent Chris an email so hopefully he will hear something soon. He says when he logs in to ATI's website it doesn't show him any order or status. He was order# 19xxx on 1/25 . This is going to be his first build so he is anxious to get this lower.
johnnychingas
Link To This Post
Posted: 2/4/2013 10:51:37 PM
They called me today and said they were shipping mine today.
Page:  / 268