User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 134
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 7:54:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Sorry guys but lets keep this on topic.....chatty cathys take it elsewhere.....

Noted sorry friend.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 7:56:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry guys but lets keep this on topic.....chatty cathys take it elsewhere.....

Noted sorry friend.

Actually I was giving my opinion on an available lower which is the topic.
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 7:56:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Finally! Got one.

Got one too!!

Me too, is 179 normal for Seekins?

This is the first time I have seen a Seekins forged lower.  However, as far as I can tell, Rainier is one of the few. . . very few that don't appear to be price gouging. Their prices have remained solid throughout this ordeal.

Thats what I thought about Rainier, Ive ordered quit a bit from them...  BTW they have Mega Maten 308 Billet Uppers right now,
Ive got a Mega forged lower and upper and Mega Maten Ambi Billet combo on backorder with JSEsurplus, anyone order from them and get them already???
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 8:47:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I know many don't venture from this thread.

I am waiting to see what caused this issue on this member's NFA poly lower.  They have been defended a few times in this thread.  

Odd issue, though.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_4/602169_Damaged_Lower_Receiver_with_first_5_shots_of_RGun_Upper_Please_Help.html

Link Posted: 2/4/2013 9:05:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Finally! Got one.

Got one too!!

Me too, is 179 normal for Seekins?

This is the first time I have seen a Seekins forged lower.  However, as far as I can tell, Rainier is one of the few. . . very few that don't appear to be price gouging. Their prices have remained solid throughout this ordeal.

Thats what I thought about Rainier, Ive ordered quit a bit from them...  BTW they have Mega Maten 308 Billet Uppers right now,
Ive got a Mega forged lower and upper and Mega Maten Ambi Billet combo on backorder with JSEsurplus, anyone order from them and get them already???

I have one also on order.  I actually placed that one and one of the NiB Billets also.  Got the NiB last week.  Placed the order on 1/23/13
Link Posted: 2/4/2013 11:21:53 PM EDT
[#6]
PK shows RRA lowers @ $225...  at that price i'll keep watching rainier...
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 1:18:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Citizen's Armory has NFA stripped polymer lowers in stock.

http://thecitizensarmory.com/Stripped-Lower-AR-15-Receiver--Polymer_p_164.html

Anyone orderd from them before? I want to pull the trigger on one of these for a 22LR build but I just don't know. I've watched the torture tests and the lifetime warranty is nice, the item about needing a special hammer for 22LR confuses me.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 2:01:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I am waiting to see what caused this issue on this member's NFA poly lower.  They have been defended a few times in this thread.  

Odd issue, though.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_4/602169_Damaged_Lower_Receiver_with_first_5_shots_of_RGun_Upper_Please_Help.html

I have ran NFA's in several rifles I have built in the past. I currently own an AR with NFA lower and again no issues at all. NFA makes a good quality product.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 4:15:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Odd issue, though.

Rguns upper and a plastic lower....yeah, what could possibly go wrong.

Link Posted: 2/5/2013 4:33:32 AM EDT
[#10]
A little late, but thanks for the heads up on the YHM! I got one, but in my panic to checkout before they sold out I listed my email address instead of my FFL's. I sent them an email and called, but have not received any response. I've heard good things about joeboboutfitters, so I'm sure things will work out in the wash...
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 5:14:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Citizen's Armory has NFA stripped polymer lowers in stock.

http://thecitizensarmory.com/Stripped-Lower-AR-15-Receiver--Polymer_p_164.html

Anyone orderd from them before? I want to pull the trigger on one of these for a 22LR build but I just don't know. I've watched the torture tests and the lifetime warranty is nice, the item about needing a special hammer for 22LR confuses me.

I have and they are great. If you want to get your lower in about 3 days use them . If you want to get a email back in a matter of minutes regarding your questions . Use them.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 5:17:25 AM EDT
[#12]
I have as well, got 2 buffer tubes from them, fast shipping and quick turnaround.. gtg in my book
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 5:17:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Am I the only one that has not received their ATI Omni receiver shipment from Palmetto (PSA), from the 1/18 and 1/19 sales?  I have seen people post they ordered theirs on 1/19 and received them on Monday. Mine still shows "Processing".  I have heard alot of good things about them, but this is my first order and I am trying to be open minded before I cast my opinions.  So far this is the only receiver I have been lucky enough to jump on while "in stock", so I am a little anxious to get it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 5:20:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Am I the only one that has not received their ATI Omni receiver shipment from Palmetto (PSA), from the 1/18 and 1/19 sales?  I have seen people post they ordered theirs on 1/19 and received them on Monday. Mine still shows "Processing".  I have heard alot of good things about them, but this is my first order and I am trying to be open minded before I cast my opinions.  So far this is the only receiver I have been lucky enough to jump on while "in stock", so I am a little anxious to get it.

PSA is extremely high volume, be prepared to wait or buy elsewhere. I wouldn't build up yer expectations too high fer that plastic lower neither. It would behoove you not to get too strung out about the whole thing.

Link Posted: 2/5/2013 5:27:15 AM EDT
[#15]
I prefer to have a forged receiver over the polymers, but haven't been able to snag one yet. The Omni is a plan A option, until I get a better Plan A, then it becomes a plan B.  I keep monitoring this thread, which has been great, but by the time one is posted here available and  I click the credit card payment they seem to be sold out. I will have to be faster.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 5:33:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I prefer to have a forged receiver over the polymers, but haven't been able to snag one yet. The Omni is a plan A option, until I get a better Plan A, then it becomes a plan B.  I keep monitoring this thread, which has been great, but by the time one is posted here available and  I click the credit card payment they seem to be sold out. I will have to be faster.

Nah, just have patience, only a matter of time now, take a look at the EE threads, dozens of uppers, lowers, parts kits etc., with zero replies, whole lotta unrealistic scalpers who overbought and aren't smart enough to sell now before prices really crash. Give it a month, you'll see lowers for 100 bucks, uppers for 300-400 WITH BCG or they won't get bought.

Link Posted: 2/5/2013 5:33:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Sit tight, they're backed up like a mofo.  They're taking the full 15 days quoted on their front page.  I just got shipping info yesterday for ammo I bought on 1/16.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 5:35:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I was in the same boat till I scored a YHM and a Seekins recently, I ordered 2 of the the ATI Omni's from palmetto on 1/18 and then 1 directly from ATI the next week. I just emailed PSA to cancel my order of 2 earlier this morning. i'll keep the other 1 coming if it ever comes, if not oh well...
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 6:03:07 AM EDT
[#19]
For those asking about the ATI omni lowers that had the mix up...

I have my shipping info on them and they have been picked up by ups. I will have them in hand this week.

Thanks to chris from ati
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 6:08:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I've gotten 3 orders from Palmetto recently. All 3 shipped about 3 weeks from date of order- or about 15 business days.

Link Posted: 2/5/2013 6:11:02 AM EDT
[#21]
[
I've gotten 3 orders from Palmetto recently. All 3 shipped about 3 weeks from date of order- or about 15 business days.

You mean exactly what their front page says? Shocking!

I have orders out with a bunch of places, I am not even going to bother emailing them. Me and 10,000 other people going "Hey, where's my stuff??"

-Stooxie
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 6:13:31 AM EDT
[#22]
the ati omnis i have shipping info for came directly from ati.
I was one of the ones that grabed them for 43 dollars.. then ATI couldnt figure out if they were on hand..

they resolved the issue and have begun shipping them. Order dates were like jan 24-26...
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 6:14:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
[

You mean exactly what their front page says? Shocking!

I have orders out with a bunch of places, I am not even going to bother emailing them. Me and 10,000 other people going "Hey, where's my stuff??"

-Stooxie

LOL!

Yep, if ya want quick, order from AIM surplus, they have been stellar recently, my orders have all shipped within 3 days or less.

Link Posted: 2/5/2013 6:23:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Adcor has lowers.

Very exspensive. 400+ bucks
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 6:43:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I received mine last week, but my order status still shows as processing.   I assume they are behind on updating your status too.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 6:55:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
A little late, but thanks for the heads up on the YHM! I got one, but in my panic to checkout before they sold out I listed my email address instead of my FFL's. I sent them an email and called, but have not received any response. I've heard good things about joeboboutfitters, so I'm sure things will work out in the wash...

I'll bet they take care of it. He fixed mine, where I'd entered the wrong zip in my "bill to" section.

Did you create an account there? If so you can check your invoice and see if it's corrected, though he did send me a corrected invoice just minutes after I emailed (early in the afternoon here, but about 3-4 there). If you emailed later yesterday, it may have been after closing. You can also check to see if your FFL is on already his on-file list.Click the link below and enter your zip code in "step one" to see. Luckily mine is already on file.

Joe Bob On File FFLs

http://www.blackhatconsultants.com/images/bhf/yhm/YHM_AR15_LS2.jpg

I like the looks of the YHM lowers. No spiders or cartoon roll marks, and I see no need for texturing on the front of the mag well. I'd never grip it there anyway, in a rifle configuration.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 6:55:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Mine was ordered when they showed in stock on 1/18 and still shows "Processing". Seems like a long time for an item that was supposed to be in stock.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 6:58:13 AM EDT
[#28]
I ordered 2 lowers from Code Red with a 6-8 week backorder thru Pistolpay. The receipt shows an FFL in Tennesse, but they say they wont accept the lower receivers. Anyone ran across this?
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 7:04:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Anyone know of any Noveske Gen 2's in stock anywhere???
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 7:04:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I ordered 2 lowers from Code Red with a 6-8 week backorder thru Pistolpay. The receipt shows an FFL in Tennesse, but they say they wont accept the lower receivers. Anyone ran across this?

No, but I applaud the FFL for not accepting product from Code Red.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 7:05:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, but I applaud the FFL for not accepting product from Code Red.

2x..  how are you going to build guns and support police buy back programs....
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 7:08:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll bet they take care of it. He fixed mine, where I'd entered the wrong zip in my "bill to" section.

Did you create an account there? If so you can check your invoice and see if it's corrected, though he did send me a corrected invoice just minutes after I emailed (early in the afternoon here, but about 3-4 there). If you emailed later yesterday, it may have been after closing.You can also check to see if your FFL is on already his on-file list.Click the link below and enter your zip code in "step one" to see. Luckily mine is already on file.

I like the looks of the YHM lowers. No spiders or cartoon roll marks, and I see no need for texturing on the front of the mag well. I'd never grip it there anyway, in a rifle configuration.

Joe Bob On File FFLs

I sent an email about half an hour after completing my transaction but haven't received a response and my information has not been modified. Unfortunately my FFL is not on their list, but I included information for my FFL in the order comments and in my email.

I'm pumped about the YHM, and agree about the looks. Although I have a complete rifle, this will be my first build and can't wait to get started.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 7:13:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

read up a little on code red I would be ashamed to own anything from them
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 7:20:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/5/2013 7:31:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you elaborate? I did "read up" on them (google search) before  ordering mine and missed it if there is anything negative out there. Their lowers are made by Detroit Gun Works which has an excellent reputation as far as I could find.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 7:31:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you create an account there? If so you can check your invoice and see if it's corrected, though he did send me a corrected invoice just minutes after I emailed (early in the afternoon here, but about 3-4 there). If you emailed later yesterday, it may have been after closing.You can also check to see if your FFL is on already his on-file list.Click the link below and enter your zip code in "step one" to see. Luckily mine is already on file.

Joe Bob On File FFLs

I sent an email about half an hour after completing my transaction but haven't received a response and my information has not been modified. Unfortunately my FFL is not on their list, but I included information for my FFL in the order comments and in my email.

I'm pumped about the YHM, and agree about the looks. Although I have a complete rifle, this will be my first build and can't wait to get started.

I'll be putting the upper, barrel, and furniture from a Colt Delta HBAR on mine. Have the parts leftover from when the lower was long ago sent out of state to comply with CA law regarding registered AWs, after my Dad passed over 4 years ago at 88 (lower must be surrendered, destroyed, or removed from the state within 90 days of the owner's passing). I'm finally getting around to resurrecting the rifle, and am making it CA-compliant with a bullet button and 10 rd mags.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 7:36:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you elaborate? I did "read up" on them (google search) before  ordering mine and missed it if there is anything negative out there. Their lowers are made by Detroit Gun Works which has an excellent reputation as far as I could find.

All this just came about Sunday night so don't feel too bad.  These guys could've at least try and inform you about the situation first.  Needless to say Code Red is in the RED!!  
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1435964_Code_Red_Firearms_Buyback__Apology_issued___.html
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1435520_Code_Red_Firearms_sponsors_local_gun_buy_back_for_the_police_dept.html

Needless to say his thread was locked and he is BANNED!!!  Contact Pistol Pay for your refund they have been very understanding of this situation...
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 7:38:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know this isn't the proper place for it, but I'd like to know also. I couldn't find anything bad searching on here either. Obviously they have blown the fulfillment schedule, bad.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 7:38:54 AM EDT
[#39]
I think i would remove my self from any state that chose to hack at my 2nd ammendment rights.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 7:41:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All this just came about Sunday night so don't feel too bad.  These guys could've at least try and inform you about the situation first.  Needless to say Code Red is in the RED!!  
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1435964_Code_Red_Firearms_Buyback__Apology_issued___.html
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1435520_Code_Red_Firearms_sponsors_local_gun_buy_back_for_the_police_dept.html

Needless to say his thread was locked and he is BANNED!!!  Contact Pistol Pay for your refund they have been very understanding of this situation...

READ!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 7:45:24 AM EDT
[#41]
I also saw this. I am not saying i approve. Infact i would not do buisness with them either.... But I saw they recovered several stolen firearms in the process of doin this.

Dont stone.. Just saying i have a few that have alot of sentimental value.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 7:48:05 AM EDT
[#42]
And those stolen weapons were not returned to their owners, they were destroyed.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 7:48:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I think i would remove my self from any state that chose to hack at my 2nd ammendment rights.

CA is a great place to live, except for the socialist loons in charge in Sacramento. My county, Orange County, is an island of sanity as well. Mainly the northern part that harbors the loons.

Besides, the entire nation's second amendment rights are under assault...

Sorry for the slight off-topic diversion, back to lowers in stock

Link Posted: 2/5/2013 7:51:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I also saw this. I am not saying i approve. Infact i would not do buisness with them either.... But I saw they recovered several stolen firearms in the process of doin this.

Dont stone.. Just saying i have a few that have alot of sentimental value.

That's correct - they recovered a number of stolen firearms....and then destroyed them.  They were nice enough to try and notify the owner (but gave them no opportunity to recover them).  Code Red's owner made it clear that he didn't care what happened to the guns purchased in the buyback, he just "wanted them off the street".
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 7:56:33 AM EDT
[#45]
To hell with red code... just another name on my boycote list.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 8:00:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Stay on track please.  Take the other discussion to GD.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 8:07:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
To hell with red code... just another name on my boycote list.

Link Posted: 2/5/2013 8:15:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Can someone point me to the in stock thread... This thread here is just a bunch of chatty mofos
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 8:18:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

so you are okay with people owning stolen guns? I for one am not, i think they should have been returned to the rightful owner. and the state of Florida has not taken any such hacks at our 2A rights as of yet, the owner at code red made a costly mistake, yes, but those who have ordered got a great lower, look at the manufacturer not the reseller with his roll stamp on it...as a new member i sometimes wonder where some of you guys heads are at in this situation, we are all here to build rifles for the love of the sport and to protect our loved ones.

start throwing stones at me for voicing my opinion now, this is a forum and we all seem to have our own opinions on situation, now back to your regularly scheduled broadcast of who has lowers in stock cause this thread just cant stay on track....

yes this was my first off track post for the record....
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 8:21:35 AM EDT
[#50]
There is a thread for this shit in GD. Stop fucking up the thread please.
Page / 134
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top