what is WOA??? let us know how yours turns out... i am about to build a rifle soon got most of the stuff here and the rest on order... what about lapping the bore??? does this help accuracy... or should you do a shoot and clean break in???
sorry not trying to steal this thread but im also very interested in "accurizing an ar" so this is what i am thinking of doing to my next build
- lapp the upper reciever
- Hand Lapp the barrel with Break Free Bore Past with a little clp/Bore past and a Mop swab with Proshot coated rod and bore guid... about 100 - 200 slow and steady
strokes final polish with Flitz polish... and then a shoot and clean using remingtons 40X with bronze brush and 40x with patch and Jag... for about first 10 shots
- Free float tube/rail
- Good trigger job
- Titanuim Firing pin??
- Chop the hammer to make it low mass hammer??
- Chrome Bolt Carrier Group (Polished)
- Take off muzzle break and have crown cut to target crown and put muzzle break back on ???
- Bed the barrel extension with red lock tite and tork down to around 70#
Is there anything else... any little thing that i could do.... or is any of the steps above not good???
im not trying to get a bench rifle here but i dont mind doing the extra steps from the get go... on a new build, to get a better shooter...
is there anything else one could do???