Author
Posted: 5/29/2010 5:12:22 PM
Does anybody make a superlight weight kit(AKA a pencil barrel)? I dunno if I want to buy a delton kit(lightest weight offered is .625 at all locations except at the gas block .750, I want the bushmaster diameter of .570 barrel .625 gas block), I really have no use for a spare barrel if I were to buy the delton kit and the barrel seperate from bushmaster, I still have a second barrel with nothing to do with.
ARJJ
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/29/2010 5:18:35 PM
Sell the barrel on the EE.
STOP RESISTING!

fla556guy: "When you have a shit-hole the answer is to flush it as fast as possible, not bathe in the shit."
MMcfpd
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/29/2010 10:10:18 PM
You could just buy the Superlight upper from Bushmaster.

As previously said, though, you ought to be able to sell the barrel before it turns into another gun.
fsjdw2
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/30/2010 1:01:23 PM
Originally Posted By MMcfpd:
You could just buy the Superlight upper from Bushmaster.

As previously said, though, you ought to be able to sell the barrel before it turns into another gun.

you assume that I can have "extra" gun parts around the house safely (either for gun safe capacity reasons, or wife reasons " you bought WHAT!!!" * COUCH* )

I'll prob get the delton kit and the bushmaster upper, then give a friend who keeps messing up his BRM score the parts to finish his build so he cna get promotion points(he wants a 20 inch so it wont be hard to get rid of the barrel)
thanks though
jerz_subbie
It's nice to live in a free state!
Link To This Post
Posted: 5/30/2010 9:03:50 PM
Don't order from Bushy directly, they'll charge you sales tax although they don't tell you that during check out.

Order it from PK!
"The militarization of our civilian police is perhaps one of the most clear and present threats to personal civil liberties in our society today." - Dreamer @ OCDO