Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/18/2009 10:41:15 AM EDT
I just saw a Mohawk lower at my local gun shop here in Middle Tennessee. They are manufactured in Midway, Tennessee. I've never heard of them. Does anyone know anything about them? Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/18/2009 3:22:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I just went to check Mohawk Armory products out. I did find a picture of their lower. It states "Multi" for caliber. That's one of the first things I look at any more. Looks fine to me. I'd try one if the price was right......

Linki Thingy:http://www.gungeeksunite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66

SO-13
Link Posted: 7/19/2009 6:33:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, friend. The Mohawk lower I saw looked very good. It seemed they had paid a lot of attention to workmanship.
Link Posted: 8/1/2009 10:45:22 AM EDT
[#3]
They've got one of these in a local gunshop for the very reasonable price (so far as I can tell) of $130.  Considering that buying locally will not only support the local guys but end up (by my not having to pay shipping or transfer fees) effectively costing what a $90 internet lower would cost, I'd like to start my very first AR build here, but I'm also a little leery.

The local guy tells me that several of the "big name" guys use Mohawk built receivers and just put their own names on them.  Of course, he has nothing to back that statement up, and I don't know him personally like I do some of the others.  I do know that I tried to find their website and couldn't.

That being said, I did hold the lower in my hands and look it over.  It looked good to my non-BRD eyes.  The casting seemed solid, without pits or dents, the finish was solid, un-mottled, and complete. (As opposed to my issue weapon from back in the day, which looked like a tribesman had cast it in a hole beneath his privy)

Has nobody else used one of these yet?

Thanks,
TOMIB

Link Posted: 8/11/2009 10:33:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I have had the pleasure of using one of the Mohawk lowers.  I am the Chief Deputy Sheriff at the Greene County Sheriff's Department which is the county where Mohawk Armory is located in East Tennessee.  The owner gave me the first one he made for testing.  I am also one of the firearms instructors at the department.  We ran a 40 hour rifle school right after I assembled the lower and put it with an upper.  We ran over 2000 rounds through this gun in a week.  Since that time I have run another 1000 through it, a lot of this was with the bump fireing technique which simulates full auto fire.  I am very impressed with the lower.  I have assembled guns on all the major brands of stripped lowers and this one goes together with the same ease which the big names do.  I also have the pleasure of being able to call the maker of the lowers one of my friends and would recommend him to anyone to  do business with.  His name is Jim Graham and if you need to contact him his cell phone is 423-335-6528 he knows guns and loves to shoot and talk the language.  Give him a try he will save you some money and give you a quality product.  If anyone would like a picture of the one I tested you can email me at [email protected].  Also check out the Greene County Sheriff's Department at www.greenecountsheriffsdepartment.org

Thanks have a good day which I hope involves getting to shoot your favorite gun.

John Jones
Link Posted: 8/15/2009 11:12:20 AM EDT
[#5]
See my post these are excellent lowers with a very good finsh.  I have used and shot them both.  Highly reccomend.
Link Posted: 9/8/2009 7:11:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I HAVE PERSONALLY SHOT AN AR-15 BUILT ON A MOHAWK ARMORY LOWER AND I CAN TELL YOU THEY ARE JUST AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN BUSHMASTER, COLT OR ANY OF THE OTHER WELL KNOWN BRANDS. I HAVE TOURED THE FACILITY WHERE THESE LOWERS ARE MADE AND I CAN TELL YOU THEY GO THROUGH A STRICT INSPECTION PROCESS BEFORE THEY ARE APPROVED AND SHIPPED. THE OWNER OF MOHAWK ARMORY (JIM GRAHAM) HAS MORE KNOWLEDGE OF GUNS THAN ANYBODY I KNOW. HE TAKES GREAT PRIDE IN HIS WORK AND HE STANDS BEHIND HIS PRODUCTS. I RECENTLY ATTENDED A TACTICAL RIFLE SCHOOL AND USED ONE OF THE MOHAWK ARMORY LOWERS ON AN OLDER DOUBLE STAR UPPER RECEIVER. I SHOT APPROXIMATELY 800 ROUNDS IN FOUR DAYS AND THE MOHAWK LOWER PERFORMED FLAWLESSLY. I KNOW THE GUY WHO ASSEMBLES THE COMPLETE GUNS FOR MOHAWK ARMORY AND HE SAYS THEIR LOWERS ARE BUILT TO CLOSER TOLERANCES THAN THE OTHER WELL KNOWN BRANDS. IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING PURCHASING AN AR-15 LOWER, DON'T HESITATE TO PURCHASE ONE FROM MOHAWK ARMORY. THEY HAVE A NEW WEBSITE THAT JUST STARTED UP www.mohawkarmory.com
Link Posted: 9/8/2009 6:37:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I HAVE PERSONALLY SHOT AN AR-15 BUILT ON A MOHAWK ARMORY LOWER AND I CAN TELL YOU THEY ARE JUST AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER THAN BUSHMASTER, COLT OR ANY OF THE OTHER WELL KNOWN BRANDS. I HAVE TOURED THE FACILITY WHERE THESE LOWERS ARE MADE AND I CAN TELL YOU THEY GO THROUGH A STRICT INSPECTION PROCESS BEFORE THEY ARE APPROVED AND SHIPPED. THE OWNER OF MOHAWK ARMORY (JIM GRAHAM) HAS MORE KNOWLEDGE OF GUNS THAN ANYBODY I KNOW. HE TAKES GREAT PRIDE IN HIS WORK AND HE STANDS BEHIND HIS PRODUCTS. I RECENTLY ATTENDED A TACTICAL RIFLE SCHOOL AND USED ONE OF THE MOHAWK ARMORY LOWERS ON AN OLDER DOUBLE STAR UPPER RECEIVER. I SHOT APPROXIMATELY 800 ROUNDS IN FOUR DAYS AND THE MOHAWK LOWER PERFORMED FLAWLESSLY. I KNOW THE GUY WHO ASSEMBLES THE COMPLETE GUNS FOR MOHAWK ARMORY AND HE SAYS THEIR LOWERS ARE BUILT TO CLOSER TOLERANCES THAN THE OTHER WELL KNOWN BRANDS. IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING PURCHASING AN AR-15 LOWER, DON'T HESITATE TO PURCHASE ONE FROM MOHAWK ARMORY. THEY HAVE A NEW WEBSITE THAT JUST STARTED UP www.mohawkarmory.com

How long you been working for them?

Link Posted: 9/8/2009 7:33:02 PM EDT
[#8]
The product description at Mohawkarmory.com sounds very similar to the one for AGP - CNC machined except the mag well, wihich is EDM.

It's not a complaint, just an observation, as both are reputed to be pretty high quality. If the Mohawk pictures could be enlarged, it would be easy to see if the mag well markings are CNC machined or roll marked. If the former, the similarity is even closer.

The both have a $95 intro price + shipping and FFL,  too.

It suggests one shop is actually doing the work - with multiple outlets. If you have ever traveled cross country and noticed the same pickup bed toppers with different regional labels on them, you might be tempted to assume the same thing has happened here - small entrepreneurs starting up a business venture in an expanding market to build identity branding.

Mohawk or AGP, who might the real source be? And - do we even care?
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 2:30:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Never saw so many 1-2-3 post in one thread.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 2:37:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Id like one, and sent the info to all my Mohawk buds, Im sure they will love em
Link Posted: 9/23/2009 4:39:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Hey fellows––I recently used an AR 15 lower built by Mohawk Armory with a Rock River ARms Upper.  It shot extremely well especially since I was using wolf ammo 55 grain.  I also saw a new lower the owner, Jim Graham, is building for a .308.  He starts with a billet of 7075 aluminum and machines it at his shop.  THen he has it hard anodized mil. spec coating.  I am interesting in getting to shoot that particular gun.  The AR15 lower is very nice.  I shot about 200 rounds through it and was shooting 1 1/2 groups at 50 and 4" groups at 100.  I am a mediocre shot so I felt that was really good with the ammo and the shooter considered.  If you are going to build an AR15 his lowers are worth considering.
Link Posted: 9/23/2009 4:45:05 AM EDT
[#12]
By the way I personally know Jim Graham and thought that should be noted.  But that does not change my evaluation of his product.  I am a Vietnam Vet served with the 173rd and am currently a pastor in a neighboring town that Mohawk Armory is in.  Whiile I am not an expert by any means I have trained on an M16 and for the last few years have shot a few 3 gun matches using an AR15 so I am familiar with the weapon.  Mohawk Armory makes a good product.
Link Posted: 9/23/2009 12:06:19 PM EDT
[#13]
4 newbies from Tennessee with their first post in this thread. Has any mod or admin done IP checks for duplicate accounts?
Link Posted: 9/23/2009 12:15:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
4 newbies from Tennessee with their first post in this thread. Has any mod or admin done IP checks for duplicate accounts?

Ya no shit. Haven't seen this kind of treachory since the Black Rain Ordenance thread or the PlumCrazy Firearms thread. Whata joke.
Link Posted: 9/24/2009 8:59:15 AM EDT
[#15]
I don't blame you I would not trust me either.
Link Posted: 9/24/2009 9:01:34 AM EDT
[#16]
By the way guys what does the star and teammember designation stand for?
Link Posted: 9/24/2009 9:10:30 AM EDT
[#17]
OK, anyone with REAL information here?

I'm an ACTUAL Tennessean and would love to get my hands on a hometown lower.
Link Posted: 9/24/2009 10:45:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
By the way guys what does the star and teammember designation stand for?

http://store.ar15.com/store/index.html?cat=2
Link Posted: 9/24/2009 5:07:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Some of the posts in this thread seems a bit suspicious...

I too have been seeing these lowers for sale at several local shops: Big Al's in Greeneville, DTS Firearms on Oasis Road in Bulls Gap. The owner at DTS (Jeff?) said he was a friend of the guy making the Mohawk Armory lowers.
I will say that the one I handled seemed nice, in some areas (inside the trigger guard area) the finish was better than my Essential Arms lower, not that that necessarily means much.

I was thinking of trying one, if I ever get around to another build.
Link Posted: 9/24/2009 5:44:22 PM EDT
[#20]
In defence of the new guys, its quite possible that one of them noticed the thread about Mohawk lowers and since he was a friend of the guy who built them and and had buddies that had used them with a positive experience he called all of them and asked them to set up accounts so they could inform us of their good experiences. I have no problem with that, but it does look kinda odd having a bunch of newbies show up raving about the product being discussed.
Link Posted: 9/24/2009 5:52:53 PM EDT
[#21]
We were all new guys once....

ONCE...

Link Posted: 9/24/2009 6:24:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
OK, anyone with REAL information here?

I'm an ACTUAL Tennessean and would love to get my hands on a hometown lower.

Me too and I have a few more than 1-2-3 posts. I'm just saying.
Link Posted: 9/25/2009 3:40:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Well I spoke with Jim Graham yesterday about getting a lower.  He seemed like a real nice guy and I plan to stop by next week and take a look at one of their lowers and see if I can pick one up.  I'll post a followup next week.  I hope I have enough posts to seem legit .
Link Posted: 9/26/2009 3:11:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Anybody got a picture of the lower where you can actually see the markings?  The pics on the website are horrible.

ETA:  Nevermind, I just saw the pics rom the link posted up top in this thread.   I would certainly be interested if the marking were simpler
Link Posted: 9/26/2009 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Ok, as a TN guy, I thought I'd put in my 2cents. I took a buddy to Frontier Firearms in Kingston, TN today to check and see if they had any lowers. They had both Aero Precision and Mohawks. The Mohawks were $169 and the Aero's were roughly $100 more.(Call 'em and ask 'em if you don't believe me) I looked over several of the Mohawks and the Aeros. The Aeros showed a lot of rough tooling in the in mag well and the finish was very shiny and sloppy in places including some of the smaller roll pin holes that would have to be cleaed out to be usable. The Mohawks were very cleanly finished flat black, the mag well was smoth as silk and over the several I looked over, no noticable tool marks. Threading was very clean and sharp. I don't know how durrable the finish is. MOHAWK ARMORY is in very large letters on the lower. In my opinion it's at least as nice as a DPMS lower and maybe even better as I have 2 of those and my first build was with a DPMS.
 My buddy went with the Mohawk (per my opinion) and we brought it back by my place and fit it to several uppers to it to see how it looked. All the uppers matched up with the 2 main retaining holes and the finish matched up as well. He's pleased, I'm happy he's pleased and when I'm ready to pick up another lower I'll probably get a Mohawk as well. I don't know if these lowers are anywhere but TN. Never heard of them until this thread, and never seen one in a gun store before today.
 Yeah, I'm a new guy in TN too. I've lurked this board for years but hadn't built my first AR until recently as I've waited a freakin' year to get a damn barrel to finish my first build thanks to OBAMANATION panic buying! I have 2 lowers to build out yet. One's a DPMS and the other's a CMMG that I've had for 2+ years. Your probably going to see more people join the board as parts become available from all makers and they can actually start talking about their builds. I didn't feel I had anything or any right to say anything on this site until I actually got a rifle together. I built mine from individual parts that I've picked up over the last 3 years. I put less than $600 into it. I have 2 more that need barrels to finish they also will most likely come in at under 600 as well. I've spent quite a bit to get all the proper tools as I belive this will be a hobbie from now until I'm too old to pick up a rifle. I'm a KISS guy and I don't get WOW'd by brand names or TACTICOOL BS. If I like something and I don't think it's overpriced I'll probably consider it somewhere down the line. If it ain't practical it ain't tactical. You'll note that my builds will tend to be rather plain jane compared to other posters. I'm fairly new to ARs but I'm not new to guns or working on them myself.
I can't speak as to any of the MID TN guys that have posted on this subject, I don't know them, I'm in East TN myself. I just saw the post and the rather uncomplementary remarks about "TN new guys" and thought I'd say howdy. And what's the deal with Aero lowers being $100 more anyway? That just freakin' blew my mind!
Link Posted: 9/30/2009 9:33:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Hey guys––I am one of the "new guys".  Seeing I am 58 I appreciate being called new.  As I said in my previous posts I know Jim Graham the owner of Mohawk and have fired one of his completed AR's.  It had a Rock River Upper.  It operated without any glich's and I was pleased.  I purchased a Rock Upper to complete one I was putting together––my first.  I plan on getting a Mohawk Lower and buliding one as soon as money becomes available for me.  I am not a great gun guy who knows it all.  In the last 6-8 years I have purchased some AR's and now have 4, had 5 but traded one.  I used one in Vietnam in 69-70 with the 173rd ABN BDE  I was a 11B4P.  While I know Jim what I give you is what I think.  Can't help being "new" but hope that this info is helpful and yes I hope you buy a Mohawk it is one of the nicer lowers I have seen.  They am in the Greeneville at Big AL's and Korner Pawn.  I was also driving back from a meeting and stopped at Frontier Firearms on the West Side of Knoxville exit 356 off of I40 and they had Mohawk lowers.  The guy behind the counter told me was impressed with them––maybe he was just wanting to sell one.  Hope this is of help I like this site due to the information that is available.
Link Posted: 9/30/2009 4:24:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Are they out of Greenville? I noticed the 423 extension on their website, but no address. Good to see a local company creating a new industry in the region.

May have to drive in and check out the 308's.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2009 4:42:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Are they out of Greenville? I noticed the 423 extension on their website, but no address. Good to see a local company creating a new industry in the region.

1st post in topic

Quoted:
I just saw a Mohawk lower at my local gun shop here in Middle Tennessee. They are manufactured in Midway, Tennessee. I've never heard of them. Does anyone know anything about them? Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/30/2009 4:42:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/30/2009 4:54:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Never saw so many 1-2-3 post in one thread.

It must be a slow day at the company water cooler.
Link Posted: 9/30/2009 7:45:56 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1st post in topic

Quoted:

Reading is fundamental isn't it..

Link Posted: 9/30/2009 10:51:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

1st post in topic

Quoted:

Reading is fundamental isn't it..

Link Posted: 10/2/2009 4:31:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Hello everyone,
I think I should introduce myself.  My name is Jim Graham.  I own Mohawk Armory.  We are in Greene county Tn. in a small community called Midway.   It appears that Tn. has several "Midways" , so sometimes were are thought to be in the closest town , Greeneville.
I have been in the machine shop / tool and die trade since my first job in 1985.  I have been interested in guns since 1968 ( I was 4 yrs old ).  At that time my Grandfather got on one knee and held a .22 to his shoulder and let me pull the trigger.  I was hooked.  
I grew up in the country and when I wasn't working on the farm, I occupied my time with hunting and target shooting.  When I became old enough and had enough money saved, I got into the Class 3 weapons.  My favorite being the Colt 1928 Navy.  
When the economic down turn happened, I finally made the decision to take advantage of the equipment that I have, and got a manufacturing license.  We take aluminum forgings and machine them to make the receivers.  We have also started ( this week ), the  .308 receivers.
We have tried to insure quality throughout the manufacturing process.  As a matter of fact, we had inspection gages and quality procedures in place before the first part was made.
Hopefully we will be getting into the Class 2 manufacturing soon.  You can visit the web site at  mohawkarmory.com.  
Thanks
Jim

Link Posted: 10/2/2009 11:38:50 AM EDT
[#34]
Hey Nicholsmf when you were in the Marine Corp?  I was in the Army 68-71 served with the 173rd in Vietnam.
Link Posted: 10/2/2009 12:32:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Hello everyone,
I think I should introduce myself.  My name is Jim Graham.  I own Mohawk Armory.  We are in Greene county Tn. in a small community called Midway.   It appears that Tn. has several "Midways" , so sometimes were are thought to be in the closest town , Greeneville.
I have been in the machine shop / tool and die trade since my first job in 1985.  I have been interested in guns since 1968 ( I was 4 yrs old ).  At that time my Grandfather got on one knee and held a .22 to his shoulder and let me pull the trigger.  I was hooked.  
I grew up in the country and when I wasn't working on the farm, I occupied my time with hunting and target shooting.  When I became old enough and had enough money saved, I got into the Class 3 weapons.  My favorite being the Colt 1928 Navy.  
When the economic down turn happened, I finally made the decision to take advantage of the equipment that I have, and got a manufacturing license.  We take aluminum forgings and machine them to make the receivers.  We have also started ( this week ), the  .308 receivers.
We have tried to insure quality throughout the manufacturing process.  As a matter of fact, we had inspection gages and quality procedures in place before the first part was made.
Hopefully we will be getting into the Class 2 manufacturing soon.  You can visit the web site at  mohawkarmory.com.  
Thanks
Jim

Jim,
I really love the lowers, the quality of the machining is very clean, especially the mag well front grove and the various detent holes. I checked out your site and really like the Mohawk logo at the top of the page with the crossed ARs. Have you considered putting that on the lower instead of the MOHAWK ARMORY in big bold letters? Just a thought. Any plans to offer uppers from the site? Some logowear (hats,t-shirts,etc)? Your own lower parts kit?
Link Posted: 10/6/2009 9:53:39 AM EDT
[#36]
We currently offer T shirts with a slightly different logo.  We are going to change the logo on the website soon to match the T shirts.  
The .308 is taking up some time.  We have pre-sold several, and are trying to meet those orders.  But to answer your question, yes   we are definitely planning to offer other products for the AR platform.  We are also working with another firearms designer on a totally new project. We have a working prototype.  It's semi auto and that's about all I can say now.  

I just want to say " Thank You" to all of the people that have bought some of our products.  Getting started in any business is not easy at any time  ––  especially this day and time.  We try to provide a quality product at a good price.
Jim
Link Posted: 10/6/2009 3:48:03 PM EDT
[#37]
what is the price for the stripped .308 lower? Billet or forged? Who's mags does it work with, and what are the uppers compatible with? Armalite, DPMS, proprietary?
Link Posted: 10/7/2009 10:51:34 AM EDT
[#38]
The .308 stripped receivers will be in the $265.00 dealer cost range.  They will accept the DPMS mags and uppers.   The first ones will be available next week.  I will post on the website soon.  I will have some at Knob Creek.  Thanks for asking

JIm
Link Posted: 10/11/2009 1:27:16 PM EDT
[#39]
I have been an infrequent poster here, mostly a lurker.  However, I am not even close to being a "new guy".  I would like to share my experience with Mohawk Armory's lowers.  I have assembled several and know several local folks who have as well.  Dimensionally the lowers are correct.  The finish is quite tough as well.  The first one I assembled for myself was a pistol marked lower with a complete RRA pistol kit.  The color match on the upper and lower were perfect.  The other 2 lowers I've assembled are going to go under my 6.5 Grendel uppers (the Mohawk's are marked multi-caliber, it seemed like a good excuse to by additonal lowers).  I am very pleased with the Mohawk quality.  Jim Graham's shop has been around for a good while.  Jim is accustomed to having to get it right the first time.  Based upon my first hand experience, the Mohawk lowers are GTG!!!!

R4B
Link Posted: 10/11/2009 3:22:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Hey Nicholsmf when you were in the Marine Corp?  I was in the Army 68-71 served with the 173rd in Vietnam.

Still in the Corps Sir.  1995 til someday!

Link Posted: 10/16/2009 7:34:02 PM EDT
[#41]
I just bought a Mohawk receiver instead of the Bushmaster that I thought I was going to buy.
I never heard of Mohawk until I stopped in to Gunrunners store on Wednesday (14th). I hadn't even been inside Gunrunners until that day either. I went by to see the full auto stuff they have on display, and there was a Mohawk lower in the case. It looked nice and the shop guy was talking it up. I'd been thinking that I wanted a Bushie and I left without the Mohawk. I had one stop down near Greeneville to make. Wed night I looked Mohawk online and I had been standing 1 mile for their shop and didn't know it. Anyway I wanted to check reviews before I jumped in for one. I checked here on NEW AR PRODUCTS and AR DISCUSSIONS for any mention of a build and didn't see anything in the first couple of pages. Don't know if I missed it, but I went back to their website for info on them.

After finding them again, I shot off an email to the addy and Jim answered saying I could stop by to check them out if I was serious. I called the next day and went by his shop to see the lowers again. About the first thing Jim did when I met him was hand me a T-shirt with the zombie Mohawk logo on it. He took me in the shop and handed me a PISTOL AR lower, and he stepped away to help a customer that was there first. I stood there in front of a box with probably 20 new lowers in it. I looked his shop over and talked to one of the machinists there. On one bench was a short row of unmachined blank lowers; blanks for the same thing as what I was holding that were waiting to be worked. On another bench was a couple of handfuls of new .308 billets that were taking shape. Now I was really interested, 'cause they're about ready. The machinist I talked with while waiting for Jim was working on one of the new .308 lowers in an upright milling machine. He said they were taking more labor than the others. I don't know if it's because they're billets or because they're new, but that's what he said.

I just stumbled on to Mohawk. I discovered them one day in a gun shop I always intended to stop in to, and less than 24 hrs later I was standing on Mohawk's floor looking them over. I really got turned on when I learned (1) that they were in TN, (2) were on my way and I could see the shop, (3) were said to be of good quality, and a .308 is coming out. Someone asked if they were machined at Mohawk, and Jim asked me Thursday when I was there if I had heard about them from AR15.com. Now I find the post he must've been talking about and I can tell you what I saw without knowing I was supposed to look for it that day. I wandered around the shop while he was helping someone and I saw blank lowers (not just the .308 billets) stacked there for machining. And that's the only time I've met Jim so far. I went home with the lower that I wanted and I'll start a build very soon. I just now laid down the County Comm Maratac flashlight that I was using to go over this new receiver, and every time I look closer, I see that it's a nice piece.

And yeah, I was thinking a lower with the logo from the T-shirt would be cool too. The logo might not be for everyone's rifle, but it's cool enough for a T-shirt so why not?
Link Posted: 10/21/2009 12:36:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Thanks for your service––what is your MOS?
Link Posted: 12/6/2009 7:38:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Anybody else got info on these.  I will be taking some leave back in Tennessee next week and am thinking about picking up a few.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top