Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2017 9:46:37 PM EDT
I am looking to put a light on the 45 degree Mlok slot of an ALG handguard (with top rail). Are there any lights with a direct Mlok mount?

If not, any suggestions for lights? I bought a few M600Cs a few years ago. They work great, but I'm looking for something lighter and would like to give other companies a try. The Inforce WML looks promising and if I can mount it in the 45 degree position, that would be great.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 12:13:58 AM EDT
[#1]
M300 in an Arisaka inline MLOK mount?  I've got one on my ALG handguard.

Attachment Attached File

If you're looking to use an Inforce light, I would think any old MLOK picatinny section would work to mount that.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 11:36:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, Arisaka mounts are very nice...simple, low profile and tough.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:59:23 PM EDT
[#3]
The lowest profile mount I know of is the Unity Tactical M-lok Compatible FUSION Adapter. It mounts any light using the Surefire Scout mount system to M-lok rails. It's super low-profile so while not actually the case, it's just like having a direct mount light.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 10:10:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Armytek has a great weapons light, not sure about the MLok 45 though.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top