Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2017 9:04:34 AM EDT
I am looking for a short FDE one and all I can seem to find out there are the 12" versions. Does what I am looking for exist?
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:43:44 AM EDT
[#1]
They pop up on eBay from time to time (there's one on there now but being sold from a known---at least to me---gouger; he wants $80 for it). Other than that, keep an eye on the EE.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 12:21:51 AM EDT
[#2]
an insight  switch will work with a  streamlight TLR  tail cap give it a whirl it will likely work the other way around please post results  back here

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 11:33:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I ended up finding a short one on eBay. Not fde but a good deal so I wasn't about to be picky. I have a buddy that has a tlr cable, I'll try to give that a whirl for scientific purposes
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top