Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/23/2017 1:27:37 PM EDT
Guys I just bought a Steiner OTAL-C Vis laser.  I didnt want to spend the cash on a DBAL or Peq15, since I dont have NODs yet.  It just came in the mail yesterday.  Very compact an seemingly well built.  And, its only 5 oz with the battery.  I threw it on my SCAR 16 last night, but not 100% sure where its final home will be.  It seems like its a good option and you can find great deals on them right now.  I'll give everyone the scoop once I have a chance to zero and run it a bit.  

Link Posted: 5/24/2017 10:28:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Definitely interested to hear thoughts. It's been on my "investigate this" list for a while since it's lightweight and uses ubiquitous AAs.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 11:15:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Very nice. Best way to zero it is at night, find the furthest target your laser can hit, and just over lap it to your MRO's zero. That way it's never greater than the offset of laser to your dot which is @ 3/4"x 1.5" from your muzzle to infinity.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 2:11:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Definitely interested to hear thoughts. It's been on my "investigate this" list for a while since it's lightweight and uses ubiquitous AAs.
View Quote
Yes, I'd looked for a while.  I never saw any reviews or videos on it.  A website thats not a sponsor hd it on special if you called.  I called and negotiated a deal I couldnt refuse.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 2:12:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very nice. Best way to zero it is at night, find the furthest target your laser can hit, and just over lap it to your MRO's zero. That way it's never greater than the offset of laser to your dot which is @ 3/4"x 1.5" from your muzzle to infinity.
View Quote
Thanks for the tip.  On my scar, its a little higher from the bore than that, but, I see what you are saying..
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top