Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2017 6:27:46 PM EDT
I'm looking for a flashlight with a 1 inch diameter body (my mount is a 1" mount) with pressure switch. I would strongly prefer the light took CR123 batteries. Would also like the light to have constant-on capability as well, but will consider lights without it.

I bought a FAB Defense Speedlight 3V which was perfect except it has no pressure switch and adding one turned into a massive pain in the ass for multiple reasons. So basically I'm looking for something just like the FAB Defense Speedlight 3V but with a pressure switch. Small, simple, light. 

Don't want anything junky. Willing to pay up to $90. Oh, and this is going on a 12ga, not an AR. What are my options?
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 9:11:34 PM EDT
[#1]
If you are mounting it to a pic rail I'd highly recommend the streamlight rail mount 1. Has pic rail mount built in and can be had on Amazon or optics planet for your target price. Runs on 1 cr123 or 1aa, has constant and momentary on and there is a tape switch included.

Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:30:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you are mounting it to a pic rail I'd highly recommend the streamlight rail mount 1. Has pic rail mount built in and can be had on Amazon or optics planet for your target price. Runs on 1 cr123 or 1aa, has constant and momentary on and there is a tape switch included.

https://i.imgur.com/4UXo7zd.jpg
View Quote
Yes, it's being mounted on a pic rail. Already have a mount (nice mount too, VLTOR scout mount) so it would kinda suck to have to ditch my mount but I checked out that Streamlight really quick and that's certainly a solid option at a glance. I'll definitely keep it in mind, but I'm going to wait and see if anyone comes along with something else I might like before deciding on anything. 
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 11:27:06 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 on the duel fuel (CR123 or AA) Streamlight Pro Tac RM-1 with tape switch.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 5:39:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yes, it's being mounted on a pic rail. Already have a mount (nice mount too, VLTOR scout mount) so it would kinda suck to have to ditch my mount but I checked out that Streamlight really quick and that's certainly a solid option at a glance. I'll definitely keep it in mind, but I'm going to wait and see if anyone comes along with something else I might like before deciding on anything. 
View Quote
This light is compatible with any scout light mount also
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 7:52:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, that's not what I have. I didn't realize there was something else called a scout mount. You're talking about the Surefire mounts, correct? This is what I have. That's why I was requesting a 1" diameter light, to fit that mount.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 12:49:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Primary Arms compact Gen II weapon light. You can get the light and tape switch for your budget. I've had one for over a year now and it's been great. I have it in a 1" Larue mount.

Light and tail cap come in black or tan.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top