Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2017 11:41:57 AM EDT
I just bought one of the new(er) P2X Fury lights. I have an older one, but it will blink off when the rifle recoils or even when you drop the bolt into battery. I don't guess this is a serious problem, but it's a little irritating. The newer ones are 600 lumens versus 500 on the older ones. Also, there is a spring between the batteries and the light itself on the new one. Anybody using one for a weapon light? How do you like it?
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 2:56:53 PM EDT
[#1]
When I can find a good deal on them I am going to pick two up and swap out the lights on my rifles.

One thing I do not understand is why does the P2X put out 600 lumens for only 1.5 hours while the new G2Z puts out 650 lumens for 2 hours?
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 7:32:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
When I can find a good deal on them I am going to pick two up and swap out the lights on my rifles.

One thing I do not understand is why does the P2X put out 600 lumens for only 1.5 hours while the new G2Z puts out 650 lumens for 2 hours?
View Quote
Don't know the answer to the second question. I bought the one I have off of EBay for $114 shipped, IIRC. Mine is the standard/single mode. The "Intellibeam" version is sixty to seventy dollars more expensive.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 7:59:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I changed things up and went with Surefire's Peacekeeper. It is basically a P2X Fury with a bored out body that accepts 18650's.

I picked one up for $145 and with the exception of the stupid Surefire tactical switch I like it. I am going to swap out the switch to a click type and put in my rifle.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top