Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/11/2017 5:57:09 PM EDT
What light mount do I want for putting a x300U-b on a DD RISII?
Just stuff it on direct, or is there something that mounts it offset and streamlined closer to the bore?

Forgive my ignorance I did look around.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 6:47:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
What light mount do I want for putting a x300U-b on a DD RISII?
Just stuff it on direct, or is there something that mounts it offset and streamlined closer to the bore?

Forgive my ignorance I did look around.
View Quote

If you are asking about what to use with a carbine length handguard, I'm liking the IWC Haley Strategic Thorntail 1913:
http://www.impactweaponscomponents.com/product/thorntail-1913-offset-adaptive-light-mount/

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 7:19:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Id either mount it right at12 o clock or use an HSP offset mount to put it at 11 or 1 o clock.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:29:40 AM EDT
[#3]
+1 for the HSP Thorntail Offset. I have an Inforce mounted at 11 on a DD RIS II FDE.  Solid mount that keeps it tight to the rifle.

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top