Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2017 4:51:03 PM EDT
I have the Troy Alpha VTAC (slots) hand guard with a Magpul MBUS front sight. I want to mount a Streamlight RM-1 @ 11 o'clock with this mount
Will the RM-1 (head) tuck in along side the MBUS without my having to remove the left tab?
I want to keep my light head behind the front end of the rail.

Thanks for reading
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 5:16:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have the Troy Alpha VTAC (slots) hand guard with a Magpul MBUS front sight. I want to mount a Streamlight RM-1 @ 11 o'clock with this mount
Will the RM-1 (head) tuck in along side the MBUS without my having to remove the left tab?
I want to keep my light head behind the front end of the rail.

Thanks for reading
View Quote

If you want to run the light head right next to the front sight, then you'll have to trim the tab on the MBUS, or move the MBUS back one slot. This photo is with the MBUS moved rearward one slot from the front of the handguard.

Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:18:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you want to run the light head right next to the front sight, then you'll have to trim the tab on the MBUS, or move the MBUS back one slot. This photo is with the MBUS moved rearward one slot from the front of the handguard.
View Quote
Your response, is exactly what I was hoping for.
I will place my order for the mount.
Thank You!!
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top