Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/9/2017 4:11:07 AM EDT
I thought I would share my experiences after buying the Blue Laser Gunsight 100mw part number AIX-BGS-100.

http://www.aixiz.com/store/product_info.php/cPath/26/products_id/177/osCsid/8c1d2cb3dd1f40cd177b73c51354bda4

This is my experience with AixiZ. Being that they were the only commercially available (at the time) blue laser I decided to spend the $255.00. Bear in mind Aixiz states, "This unit has been tested by the US Army and Coast Guard for work on Picatinny mounts on the M4, M4A2 and M240." I can tell you this unit has never seen Aberdeen! Weeks went by but my order did finaly show up. I read the instructions and began to inspect the item. Over the years I have used a lot of kit and I know cheap junk when I see it. Immediately one could see it was cheap foreign made garbage and was not a 100mw laser. Tested on a laser power meter it barely measured 5mw and was poorly focused. Tape switch was not standard in any way and fits no fore grip “standard” AR mounting. The provided tail cap which is supposed to be designed for constant or momentary on does not work (something acknowledged by the owner Chuck Maricle himself). The defect did not stop him from selling me and a colleague a unit though? Chuck was aware of the defect and shipped it anyway. When confronted about the laser being 5mw, he stated "I must have grabed the wrong one of of the shelf.”  Unable to zero the unit with the set screws. Mounted on a Ruger 10/22 and the the laser died after the 1st shot! I contacted the owner and was surprised he issued an immediate refund. It is the only refund I have ever been issued where the company did not want the defective product back. Surprising for an item costing $255.00.  I found Aixiz's source for these lasers. They come from China,  not Chuck Maricle/Aixiz. According to Chuck  he makes them. Please be informed about  Aixiz Service & International, LLC and Chuck Maricle. I wanted the community here to be informed.

Cheers
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top