Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/11/2017 6:16:28 PM EDT
Is the original Inforce WML model that had high, low and strobe a decent light for $50?  Got a guy wanting to trade me a Sand or FDE colored one, never shot with, just mounted, as a $50 value toward a gun im selling. Is it worth the $50? decent light or a very old model that is junk? I really have no use for it but if its a decent light at a decent trade value ill grab it for a future build or something
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 6:31:35 PM EDT
[#1]
great deal
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 5:58:21 AM EDT
[#2]
The old WMLs had a notoriously horrible habit of randomly cracking in half.  The tan ones seemed to be even worse than the black.  I would skip it.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 10:23:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The old WMLs had a notoriously horrible habit of randomly cracking in half.  The tan ones seemed to be even worse than the black.  I would skip it.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 12:42:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Is the original Inforce WML model that had high, low and strobe a decent light for $50?
View Quote

Depends.  They had a bit of a mixed history.  They did not seem to stand up to abuse very well.  It's a good deal, just going on what they sold for, but, I don't know as I'd be able to trust it.

I'd pass.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 2:39:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I would take it as long as you don't plan on betting your life on it. If it cracks or there is any other problem with it they will replace it. I discovered that my old style WMLx would pop off my rail when I tightened the head after changing the batteries. They took it back and replaced it with a brand new latest generation WMLx promptly. If you need customer service thought, email them directly, I got no results from the "Contact Us" form on their website.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 9:12:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would take it as long as you don't plan on betting your life on it. If it cracks or there is any other problem with it they will replace it. I discovered that my old style WMLx would pop off my rail when I tightened the head after changing the batteries. They took it back and replaced it with a brand new latest generation WMLx promptly.
View Quote

I didn't realize their CS was that good.  In that case: I amend my earlier statement to concur with TF82.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top