Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2017 5:09:21 PM EDT
Sorry. My Youtube kungfoo does not work for some reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPHLtmMCMjw
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 11:01:12 PM EDT
[#1]
That is really cool! if it works right, this could blow the xc1 out of the water.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 11:34:59 PM EDT
[#2]
FOURSEVENS New Pistol Light and Flashlight - SHOT Show 2017
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 12:43:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Introducing the Sentinel WS1 Weaponlight from FOURSEVENS.
Measuring approximately 1" wide, 1/2" tall and 1.5" long, it is the brightest weapon light in its class with a 600 lumen output. These dimensions make it ideal for use with compact CCW pistols.
It is capable of being mounted to any pistol, rifle or shotgun with a picatinny rail. And once mounted, you don't have to remove the light to swap out batteries as the WS1 is fully rechargeable via micro-USB port.
The Sentinel WS1 features ergonomic dual-action configurable switches capable of being activated by pressing forward or sideways...momentary or constant on.
The light is Bluetooth Smart enabled so you can instantly check battery life, reconfigure both activation switches, or determine its last known location.
The Sentinel WS1 also includes a down facing red low-light navigation light allowing you to move through darkened areas without broadcasting your position.
Shipping Q1 2017, the Sentinel WS1 will have custom Kydex holster options available at launch.
If you are attending SHOT Show 2017, swing by the FOURSEVENS Booth (#20156) to get your hands on this ground-breaking light. Experience the next evolution in weapon lights for yourself.
Keep an eye on your inbox for more information coming soon!
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 6:35:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm definitely looking forward for this. I was excited about the Surefire XC1 until a few reports starting coming in regarding their durability and reliability.

I hope this new light from 4Sevens will prove to be reliable and durable. The thing I'm concerned about is the charging, having to unholster weapin every time I need to charge it. Maybe my concerns are unfounded?
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:28:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I am intrigued, wish there was a model with a laser also.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 8:53:59 PM EDT
[#6]
deleted
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 3:53:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 2/1/2017 7:35:05 AM EDT
[#8]
This appears to really be designed for Subcompact size no? It looks like you'd need to stretch a bit to get it on a g19. The "smart" features part of this and the navigation LED really caught my interest
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 9:41:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Price point?
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 9:12:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This appears to really be designed for Subcompact size no? It looks like you'd need to stretch a bit to get it on a g19. The "smart" features part of this and the navigation LED really caught my interest
View Quote

They had one mounted on a G19 in the video and they are going to have a holster that looks a lot like the CTAC that I already carry my G19 in. I will definitely give them a look when they release.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 10:08:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Anyone have an update on this light?  I thought I heard late March it would launch!

J
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 1:10:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Interesting.  I have a Foursevens Quark Pro 2AA pocket flashlight with the tactical momentary on tail cap.  It is my utility and nightstand light.  It's served very well.  They make good stuff.  Glad to see that they are moving into weapon lights.  Its a crowded field, but they should do well.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 6:18:20 PM EDT
[#13]
I posted about this over in the Handgun Accessories subforum when it was announced and it wasn't very well received.  I've liked their lights for quite a while now and am looking forward to seeing the finished product. You can sign up for upadates here:  http://tinyurl.com/sentinelws1

Nate
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 6:58:11 PM EDT
[#14]
When it gets released, it will get announced.
If you hear something before announced in this topic, post it
K.I.S.S
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 9:25:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Very cool!  I hope they work well & would really like to know price point!
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top