Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2017 8:52:52 PM EDT
I see conflicting information online about the m952v. How do I tell if it's the 350 or the 150 lumen version?
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 11:49:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I see conflicting information online about the m952v. How do I tell if it's the 350 or the 150 lumen version?
View Quote

Comparing the 2 M952V I have "one of each", the older 150 lumen heads have a blue tint to the light, while the 350 Lumen head is a brilliant white light. IIRC the 350 lumen has a square laser etched data matrix on the head, while the older one does not. It's probably best to contact SureFire Tech department to find out for sure, since they have been updated over the years. Also they should be able to tell you at what serial number did they start making the 350 lumen version.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top