Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2016 5:21:35 PM EDT
I've tried a few diferent set-ups for a weapon mounted light, and I keep coming back to a 3 o'clock offset mount like the one shown here (pic borrowed from the Proper use of weapons light sticky):

I've tried the WMLx, and like the momentary only option, but can't find a way to mount it that works for my grip.  I've got a Streamlight Polytac on one rifle, but I find that I will often press too hard and end up in constant on mode.  I was looking at the Surefire G2X Tactical, but they no longer come with the press for momentary/turn for constant on tailcaps.  

So, besides watching the EE or eBay for an older Surefire, what options are out there?  I know about Elzetta, but damn they're pricey.

I found this cap on Amazon, but the reviews are so-so.  Anyone tried it?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 8:44:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought the WML mounted right on the left side rail on a quad rail like that was money.  Put an angled type foregrip on it and its pretty sweet.  I don't like VFG's and mainly use them like an angled forgrip anyway.

If you want to buy a surefire light with the clicky, you can go to www.overready.com and piece together a twisty switch.  Not the best solution, but it works.  You can also get an older 6P and put a Malkoff head in it.  That is a sold way to go too.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top