BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/8/2016 1:44:01 PM EDT
The first generation; any issues?
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 1:45:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Shitty dot but other wise they work fine. I've had batteries in mine for years and still good to go.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 1:52:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought my compm used over a decade ago and the solder in the switch recently broke. It's been 100% until that. I called aimpoint to pay to get it fixed but they no longer work on this model.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 8:38:40 PM EDT
[#3]
The battery life isnt great compared to the newer models, but they're durable.
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 4:24:40 AM EDT
[#4]
They are good for what they are and better then a lot of newew optics put out by others
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 5:35:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Rugged as hell.

Battery life is great, (not incredible like 'years' for the newest ones), but still runs for months 'on' at a time...

.GOV bought a lot for the M68 Combat Optic for general issue.

M series are night vision capable

ML are "less" (no night vision)
Link Posted: 12/13/2016 7:14:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Crap rheostat. Seen several fail.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 7:56:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I would look at the PRO unless it's under $180. The early comp M models had issues with the illumination knob breaking. 
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top