Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/1/2016 10:12:53 AM EDT
Is or worth getting one and putting the LED upgrade in?    I've always thought they were  cool lights.   Are they as tough as they  look?    Thanks guys.  

Ps. I own 6px's and g2x's as well as 300's for my pistols.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 4:25:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I like mine,  keep in mind that they won't fit 18650 batteries without buying a ariska body.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 4:47:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I had 4 at one point.  No I have 1 broken one (tried to mod it to fit an 18650 but didn't measure it properly).  They are solid lights.  But they are heavy and by the time you buy one, drop in a quality LED unit, you will be pushing the price of a nicer 1" light.  I would go for a traditional light personally.  Get like a P2X Fury , an Elzetta or a Scout light or the Arisaka derivative.  That's the route I am going with all of my future light purchases.  The 951's are just too big and heavy for my liking anymore.  But if you want one to make a period clone type rifle, then by all means.  Those can be kind of cool IMO.  But for practicality, meh.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top