Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2016 10:57:34 PM EDT
Looking for a picatinny mount and ring for Surefire that is offset to put the light in the 10 or 2 o'clock position. Would prefer FDE, but black is ok. Just can't seem to find what I'm looking for, unless I'm missing something.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 11:32:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out the Haley strategic thorntail mount
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 12:06:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Check out the Haley strategic thorntail mount
View Quote

First think that came to mind for me too
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 12:50:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I've used the Elzetta ZRX and really liked it https://www.elzetta.com/product/zrx/
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 1:52:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I still rock the Larue LT752 offset mounts for my scouts.
ETA the LT606 is the offset mount with a ring...
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 5:04:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll check out the Haley and Elzetta.

Was already looking at the Larue. How do the rings secure to the light though? The 2 rings look solid, almost like they just slide over the body of the light? What am I missing?
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 5:45:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've used the Elzetta ZRX and really liked it https://www.elzetta.com/product/zrx/
View Quote

Thai is actually a great mount.  I have tried all kinds.  It's not the most high speed looking but it works great.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 5:47:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'll check out the Haley and Elzetta.

Was already looking at the Larue. How do the rings secure to the light though? The 2 rings look solid, almost like they just slide over the body of the light? What am I missing?
View Quote

A lot of the mounts have solid rings.  You slide the light body in and then when you tighten it down to clamp onto the rail, it pulls those rings into the body of the mount and that holds the light in place.
Link Posted: 10/8/2016 1:36:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Gear sector light mounts are pretty sweet too.  Spendy, but sweet.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top