Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2016 10:43:17 AM EDT
Leaning towards the 1 but I like the laser option of the 4.  Not sure it has enough lumens tho.  Anyone have input on these two lights?
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 3:35:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I have both lights and the only reason i have the tlr4 is because my rail wont accept anything bigger. I find the laser an annoyance as it is a pain to zero and if it is pushed in either direction on the rail of my m&p40c it will shift the poa. The tlr3 is a better option as it doesnt have the laser and it is also ipx7 water rated. The tlr1s is better all together if your weapon will accept it as it is brighter and can accept more accessories. The tlr1hl is better than either IMO.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 9:15:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Awesome, thank you.  I picked up the TLR-1s yesterday for $100.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 3:23:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a few TLR-1s (standard non strobe or HL) and a TLR-1 HP (rifle mounted when hog hunting) and IMO the TLR series (mostly the 1, 1S, and HL) are some of the best bang for the buck weapon lights out there today :)  Good choice :)
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top