Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2016 3:11:53 AM EDT
Hey guys, saw the Barska 1x30 electro red dot with a built in laser on one side and a flashlight on the other for $85 on Amazon. I have a Bushmaster xm15e2s with the built in a2 carry handle, put a picatinny rail on top. Looking for an affordable red dot sight. I like lights and lasers too! Is this an affordable way to get all three or a cheap piece of crap? Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 5:36:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Barska is junk.  Just don't.  If you're looking for a cheap, quality RDS, go with something from Primary Arms.  It won't have any gimmicky bullshit attached to it, but it'll definitely hold a zero past your first 10 rounds.
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 6:08:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Vortex SPARC II red dots are nice too, buy separate light and lazer if that is what you need, I have the Crimson Trace grip light and green lazer, never mess with that rifle. Been delegated to HD only. All my other AR's run the SPARC II or a Burris MTAC.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top