Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/29/2016 10:02:56 AM EDT
What are my best options to upgrade this light?  I'd like at least 200 Lumens.

I just bought a used Police Trade in 870 with this older light on it and got it very cheap. The light is very yellow and dim.....I would be willing to spend up to $30, not wanting to spend $100 for a Malkoff etc......
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 2:32:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Malkoff drop in with recoil shock observing spacer ring would be an excellent choice. Lots to choose from but I prefer the M61L @ 175 lumens that runs for like 5 hours. The M61L is only $42ish. Recoil kills lights. You get what you pay for to an extent. If stay away from eBay Chinese led drop in lights because recoil will likely cause it to fail sooner than a quality malkoff. I have had good experiences with Lumens factory LED but those are all in handhelds which never go through the shock of recoil.

https://malkoff-devices.myshopify.com/collections/surefire-drop-ins-for-6p-g2-c2-etc-6-9-volts
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 2:37:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Pony up for the Malkoff, as previously mentioned, the chicom LED's prolly won't handle the recoil
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top