Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/20/2016 4:37:06 PM EDT
As of today, I've ran 540+ rds through my rifle with this flashlight mounted. I have used Klarus lights mounted before and have had a good experience. I have used Surefire and Elzetta lights in the past, but moved to Klarus for the double tail switch. I much like the instant strobe on a separate button.

During firing the light was always on. I performed controlled 2-3 sec firing as well as rapid/double-triple taps.

I mostly have done day and some evening shooting... in between reloaded I checked the light to enter sure it was one; and sure enough it was one... During the evening shooting I did not notice and flickering... I plan to do some night time shooting, once a re-up on ammo.

The light has been mount at 1 and aligned with the muzzle... Overall I'm pleased with this light.

Link Posted: 5/21/2016 5:20:42 PM EDT
[#1]
not gonna last long hanging out there...
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 5:56:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

not gonna last long hanging out there...
View Quote

Not the first time I've read "not gonna last long hanging out there." And not the first time I've replied "it will be fine."

I have a 11.5, 12.5 right now. I have also had a 10.5 pistol which is now sold... my 12.5 has a Elzetta Alpha, mounted aligned to a Griffin Paladin. The Elzetta has seen almost 3k in that config and still works fine.

The 10.5 had a Scout mounted to it when it was sold. That one had a FSC556 on it. No problems with that light either.

I run the light where I need to compliment my grip. I have never had and issue with the lights. If you have an issue of failure before I'm sorry. I have had positive experience running the light in this config and will continue to run it as such.

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top