Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/10/2016 1:10:21 PM EDT
I just recently acquired a used Pentagon Light MD2 weapon mount light, but it doesn't have a manual with it.
Also this one has the IR side attachment, but I have read that you could get different heads for this part to do different things.

So I guess my question is does anybody know where I can get a manual and or different heads for the secondary device from?

Regards,
Zach
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 5:34:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Unfortunately Pentagon Light has been out of business for almost 10 years now following a legal battle with Surefire. Any factory replacement parts are pretty much gone, and no one that I know of makes a similar bezel to fit the auxiliary module on those lights. As far as the main light P60 size drop ins for a Surefire will fit and function just fine, and some tail caps for the Surefire G2 will fit as well, but other than that you're out of luck.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top