Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2016 11:23:17 AM EDT
http://www.primaryarms.com/primary-arms-compact-weapon-light-700-lumens-genii/p/kt-pawl-3bkgenii/

I have a sure fire M300C on my Sig MPX and it's just not bright enough. Can't compare with my Surefire M600U or on my pistols the X300U – A&B.

We have a large property with quite a few acres. Recently we've had a lot of break-ins in the area and people breaking into detached garage it's any out building and have been stealing tools and anything else they can get their hands on.

After hearing  something outside one night I grabbed my Sig MPX versus my MK18 clone. After seeing how dim the light was I quickly went inside and swapped weapons. At first I thought the M 300 had a dead battery in it but switching batteries has not helped.

Does anyone have any experience with this compact primary arms weapon light? 700 lu,ends seems to be plenty for what I need in a compact weapon light.
Link Posted: 2/1/2016 4:39:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Its a decent light for the price and will do what you need. I keep one in my jeep and one by my bedside.

Easy to activate momentary or constant.

I favor my wmlx on my rifle, much more light. Even though its not popular around here mine has lasted for well over 10,000 rounds and i never shoot indoors. The black version holds up well i know plenty of guys using them on work rifles.

I also live in a rural area in the mountains at almost 11,000ft i like you need a bright light.

Took these for you, 1am cloudy snowy night. I dont have my g2x le at home to add. One take each it was cold. The pics dont do justice for the PA light, the wmlx is a torch it could melt vampires, if thats your thing. Think i paid 39 bucks or so when the PA was on sale great deal. But if no sale i think a surefire g2x is a better option unless you want to cross into the 100 dollar mark.

This is at 50 yards or so give or take.

No light, no flash

PA compact weapon light 700 lumens, no flash

WMLx 500 lumens, no flash

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top