Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/7/2015 8:24:15 AM EDT
I have two of the Streamlight/Insight M6 weapon light and red laser units that were so popular about 4 years ago or so. The main reason that they began to fall out of favor is that they still had the older incandescent bulb in them instead of the newer LED. For a short time, Insight made a new complete LED aluminum bevel kit that upgraded the M6 to a super bright light that rivals anything currently being produced. My problem is that at the time, I assumed that they would be around for at least awhile and only purchased one of the upgrade kits. Now they no longer make them and I cannot seem to find one anywhere. I know that there are some of them still out in the wild as I have talked to people that have purchased them very recently. I really need one of these upgrade kits for my other M6 if anyone knows of a place that sells them still or if you might have one, new or used, please let me know. I am really only interested in the LED head but if you have a complete unit that maybe the laser quit working on or that is broken in some way that doesn't hurt the light head I'd be very interested in purchasing it from you. Or, if ANYONE might know a source for a different way to upgrade these Streamlight/Insight M6 lights, that would be awesome, this is what the bulb assembly looks like in incandescent form:

Link Posted: 10/7/2015 9:41:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 9:43:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top