Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/5/2015 9:48:49 AM EDT
What's up with these guys? They don't have more than one person working there? I get a light that's broken out of the box, works when it feels like it, then when it completely dies and I seek out the company this is what I get? http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll285/Danger_Close0302/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-10-05-06-39-47.png

Needless to say, I will never buy another thrunite light.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:20:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
What's up with these guys? They don't have more than one person working there? I get a light that's broken out of the box, works when it feels like it, then when it completely dies and I seek out the company this is what I get? http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll285/Danger_Close0302/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-10-05-06-39-47.png

Needless to say, I will never buy another thrunite light.
View Quote

They're out of the office for a week. What's the big deal and butt hurt for? Some places don't have employees who work 24/7, and some smaller companies aren't 24/7 operations, but side businesses for people who have regular jobs. How about giving them a chance to make it right first, BEFORE starting a thread about them.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:19:56 AM EDT
[#2]
If that's a serious question then I don't know what to tell you.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:46:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If that's a serious question then I don't know what to tell you.
View Quote

It is. You emailed them on a Sunday and gave them less than 24hrs before starting a thread about their customer service.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 2:20:05 PM EDT
[#4]
They're made in China right?  China has weird laws and rules about their economy.  I know the gov't made certain companies shut down for certain periods because of goofy stuff in their stock market.  We dealt with it at work, and we spend TONS of money with this company.

Honestly if you want top notch customer service you should at the minimum buy from an American company, one with a notoriously good customer service reputation.  Buying a cheap Chinese light and then complaining about quality / customer service is pretty silly.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 2:29:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 5:35:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Bingo
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They're made in China right?  China has weird laws and rules about their economy.  I know the gov't made certain companies shut down for certain periods because of goofy stuff in their stock market.  We dealt with it at work, and we spend TONS of money with this company.

Honestly if you want top notch customer service you should at the minimum buy from an American company, one with a notoriously good customer service reputation. Buying a cheap Chinese light and then complaining about quality / customer service is pretty silly.  

Bingo

Yep, not sure what you expected.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 8:25:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top