Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/3/2015 4:53:33 PM EDT
I just got my a3 and I was going through the box and manual but I'm confused. It says that there should be an Allen wrench and the blue screw to block the high functions. I even checked online and it says the same. It also says that I should have the pattern generator for the illuminator.

I don't have any of that. All I got was the box, manual, a3, battery, pressure switch, and dual switch. This was factory sealed from a retailer.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 5:54:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont think they made a new manual....so......

You don't need the blue screw, because the high functions are still "civilian legal eye safe", thus there is no need for the blue screw to block out the super evil eye frying high settings.

Neither of my 2 came with pattern generators either.

Sounds like you got everything you were supposed to get, including the manual for the .mil version
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You don't need the blue screw, because the high functions are still "civilian legal eye safe", thus there is no need for the blue screw to block out the super evil eye frying high settings.

Sounds like you got everything you were supposed to get, including the manual for the .mil version
View Quote

I figured that. But they never updated it online either. Online it also says that it only comes with the single pad too.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 3:27:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I figured that. But they never updated it online either. Online it also says that it only comes with the single pad too.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok....well you got what you were supposed to get. Rest easy.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top