Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/27/2015 11:25:05 AM EDT
I have a STL900 which has a spot for a remote switch yet doesnt come with one. and was wondering will any remote switch work? or does it have to be for the weapon light?

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:53:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Not entirely sure on exactly what you need, but it looks nothing like a Surefire or Insight pressure switch port (the most common).

My guess is it's proprietary to the manufacturer, but to answer part of your question, no, the most common pressure switches will not work with that.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 2:36:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd probably just see if a SF switch fits if you have one already. And if not, I'd shoot sig an email asking which switch it accepts.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top