Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/2/2015 2:09:42 PM EDT
Decided against a bayonet/underbarrel mount, and now looking at IWC's SMC Mount-N-Slot for my Magpul MOE handguard and Surefire G2 light. Seeking info on experiences with this setup. Looks pretty good for 11 o-clock mounting and left thumb activating of tailcap switch button.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 3:50:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Works great.  Only reason I changed was because I came into a railed hand guard cheap.

Link Posted: 8/8/2015 2:17:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought more people might have used one of these setups with a double 123 cell tactical light. I think it's my best option for my MOE handguard and the two Surefire lights I have.
Link Posted: 8/9/2015 6:42:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, it'll work.  It's a great setup.  Do it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 5:04:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Ordered it on Tues, and was able to use a 5% discount code. I'll post pics when I get it installed and set up.
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 6:11:50 PM EDT
[#5]
You'll like it. I had the same setup. I had sent you an IM, don't know if you got it.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top